Skin care products with GHK-Cu
-
@Randy is it possible to make this serum with lyophilized ghk-cu powder instead of raw?
@legacythruhealth You can but you are going to need a kit of Ghkcu 100mg to equal 1 gram of raw ghkcu.
-
@legacythruhealth You can but you are going to need a kit of Ghkcu 100mg to equal 1 gram of raw ghkcu.
@SublimePpr thanks for the response. I’m confused, based on what you’re saying, wouldn’t a gram equal 1000mg of ghk-cu lyophilized?
-
@SublimePpr thanks for the response. I’m confused, based on what you’re saying, wouldn’t a gram equal 1000mg of ghk-cu lyophilized?
@legacythruhealth
Correct
Which is a kit of 100mg -
Is making the serum from lyophilized ghk-cu is a good idea? It's far more expensive than cosmetic ghk-cu, and isn't just ghk-cu - there's the other ingredients that make up the puck.
Pricing from my vendor:
10x100mg lyophilized: $170, so $170/gram
5x1g cosmetic: $116, so $23.30/gramI didn't want to spend 7x the money nor did I want to rub the additional puck ingredients on my face, so I ponied up the cash for the cosmetic ghk-cu.
-
-
@denti I been asking the same. Im thinking maybe 20mg
-
@legacythruhealth
Correct
Which is a kit of 100mg@STATIEEIGHT ah I missed ‘kit’. Thanks for the clarification. I have about 3 vials of ghk-cu 50mg lyophilized that got some moisture in them, so I wanted to see if I could still use them topically despite that, but looks like it wouldn’t be enough to make a batch of serum regardless
-
May I present to you my Elixir for Youthful Delusion. Use a little over a half gram of GHK-cu powder and a 10mg vial of SNAP-8 at 1.5mL.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login