Semax and Caffeine
-
Damn ok. Delonghi man huh? Breville soldier over her.
-

Here's my current set up.
-
3-2-1 launch! + a tripple Kaui medium roast latte and no to the open box of barnum's animal crackers. Don't do it Estropian don't do it!

3-2-1 launch! + a tripple Kaui medium roast latte and no to the open box of barnum's animal crackers. Don't do it Estropian don't do it!

Sick set up. Get them sprays in.
-
Have to say Im jealous of the automatic milk frother.
-
I been doing semax w triple latte daily. Never had such reaction. Could have been selank that leveled things down as well. I am now researching Adamax, cerebrolysin and selank. Only side effects is that I am running out things to do.
Immediately following the Semax? The change was crazy. Im a pretty level headed person. This turned the irritability to a 10.
@Mydogdaryl423
I like the Adamax with a couple of large cups of coffee in the morning. I don't know if more irritable than normal, but I'm definitely zooming! I didn't feel much with Semax, but the Adamax 1032 seems quite good. -
I think that will be next.
-
For all you coffee lovers make a Danger Coffee. I would also add L- tyrosine along with L- theamine. Boom!
https://youtu.be/BrqSRlizpeU?is=55OvTfjS9utghZeW
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

