Slu-pp-915 capsule powder color
-
My guinea pig tested both. He can't tell much difference in energy between 2, no side effects, and he's already very lean so will be looking if there is more definition in lower abs/lower back. If I had to guess the red/orange is 5 amino 1mq because I don't really know any other peps this color. No idea of what the dosage is per cap or the red/orange one. The white powder in the new slu 915 caps I'm hoping is exactly that. I know some researchers stack these compounds when trying to go from very lean to ultra lean. I'm not sure how it applies to other stages of weight loss but mine pertains to the the above category for a few more weeks until stopping and starting back into a growth research phase. I'll try to keep updating based on what I observe see. Maybe test one for a week then switch.
-
It's hard to say because my subject already has pretty high energy and is pretty lean around 10%. So a bit hard to quantify. I don't know if it's one of those things that you can differentiate from other dieting and cutting compounds. I'm continuing to test it over next few weeks while tapering reta out of the subjects system and will keep updating. What I was resent from DA is supposed to be 915. I'm pretty sure the original bottle was 5 amino 1mq based on the rad color of it. I have not sent 915 for testing because it's hella expensive. I would say maybe the only noticeable thing is the animals body temp seems a little elevated, more sweaty. Dosed at 10mg before morning exercise.
-
Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.
-
Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.
Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?
Sort of.
First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet. -
My situation was similar, received the orange/red likely 5-amino-1mq. After reaching out was sent new bottle which was stated to be the slu-pp-915. It is this as far as I know without confirmation by testing. They have a COA for slu 915 but who knows
-
Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.
Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?
Sort of.
First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.
Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?
Sort of.
First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.
-
Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.
Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?
Sort of.
First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.
Da sent more 332. Which is a pricier option but I’m still waiting to hear back on if I can get 915 instead.
Did they make a mistake an send you 332 when you originally ordered 915?
Sort of.
First shipment was an unknown capsule but likely 5-amino-m-1q. They couldn’t be sure and said throw it away and they’d ship 915.
Second shipment was a bottle of 100mg 332. I really wanted to try the 915 though.
I emailed them checking on getting 915 sent last week and haven’t heard back yet.That's ridiculous that even on the second shipment they sent you the wrong Slu-pp. Screw these guys. I won't order from them now.
I really think they grew faster than they were ready for. I had placed another order with them that came in perfect at the same time. But they aren't my top choice based on increased prices/shipping times unless it is something you can only source there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login