Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
-
Labeling is half the fun. Everything that comes in gets a label. Great for my long term freezer storage too. Here as some of the current ones. Just starting to get a little more creative.
-

-
Hi All, I recently placed my first order with Nexaph. I tried to do my due diligence by checking the lab report before ordering. I was a bit surprised that what I received had no labeling on individual vials. Just 10 vials with no words or identifying information…Is that normal? I really expected labeling with brand and batch information on each bottle. Instead I received a box with a a label put on the front and a bunch in unlabeled vials inside.
Is this the normal experience and what I should expect of is this odd. This is my first purchase so it’s more of a question vs complaint for now. I want to ensure the quality and safety of the product before experimenting .
What I ordered was a 10 pack of nxp-atp (ss-31). Is this normal with Nexaph, is this what I should expect with all suppliers?
Thanks all.

@davehensley yes. They are selling kits and do it this way as a low cost option.
-
You didn’t do enough due diligence. You ordered from a wholesale company. I’m actually surprised that you are concerned with the vials being un labeled, yet received a fancy box with all the information and batch identifiers right on it. That’s more than any vendor at this pricing and value is doing. I actually wish I could order without the box, in a plain clear plastic case.
-
Nexaph could send me my vials in a used Mcdonalds bag with the compound name written in crayon…..and Id be totally fine with it if they took another 30% off the price.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?
-
@Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?
@Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?
The whole thread was about labels. Pointing out a way I use mine.
-
@Mydogdaryl423 what is the relevance of these pens?
The whole thread was about labels. Pointing out a way I use mine.
@Mydogdaryl423 I wasn’t trying to be snarky, as I guess I came off since the reply was downvoted.
I was genuinely curious, as I took this as a post about Nexaph being unlabeled. Then I just saw a picture of your pens, that didn’t indicate any relation to Nexaph.
-
@jdot Didn't down vote your post but the thread was pretty easy to follow if you read it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
. If