Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
26 Posts 11 Posters 773 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MikeMiranda

    @hunt_ak said:

    I wonder if Reta+Eloralintide (Loretta) would have the same 1+1=3 effect as Reta+Cag in this example?

    i feel like i should get kit of this just for the purpose of having one since it’s a pretty good deal on Tegridy Gb

    R Offline
    R Offline
    Reactive3078
    wrote last edited by
    #17

    @MikeMiranda are you going for the Loretta blend or the elora kits? I want to hoard elora and not sure if I should just get Loretta instead.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M Online
      M Online
      MikeMiranda
      wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
      #18

      Prolly Loretta

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R Offline
        R Offline
        randallchampion
        wrote last edited by
        #19

        I'm about to take this path, but I haven't confirmed what my initial dose will be. I'm at 6mg/week on the Reta currently. I think I'll dip my toes in by adding 250mcg of the Cagri.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • R Offline
          R Offline
          randallchampion
          wrote last edited by
          #20

          I wonder how many people have misjudged ratios on these combos (Loretta, Reta/Cagri). The dosing for the Elora is comparable to that of Tirz and Reta. The dosing for Cagri is similar to that of Semaglutide. I can see inadvertently adding .25mg of Elora or 2.5mg of Cagri pretty easily and not seeing the results you expect. The former not having much of an effect, but the latter probably really getting your attention.

          J 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BeeKindB BeeKind

            @Juliano546 how's the research going?

            J Offline
            J Offline
            Juliano546
            wrote last edited by
            #21

            @BeeKind So far, Cag is definitely doing its job in the food department. 😂 Previously I was a pretty habitual boredom eater. Now I’ll still wander into the kitchen out of habit, but then... nothing sounds good. I’m hoping over the course of this experiment I can turn that into a more structured habit instead of just relying on the appetite suppression.

            Side-effect wise, I noticed a temporary uptick in flatulence probably around 12 hours after administration. It didn’t last very long. My personal thought is that my body may simply be reacting to the change and adjusting, but obviously too early to know.

            One thing I’m especially interested in tracking: I’ve been walking the line with prediabetes and had started losing sensation in both big toes. Since being on Reta, the right has pretty much returned to normal, while the left has remained stubborn. Since adding Cag, I’m already noticing a little more sensation and less tingling in the left. Way too early to say Cag caused that, but it’s exciting enough that I’ll definitely be watching it.

            The other strange sensation I’ve noticed is occasional warmth along the side of my right calf—almost like I’m sitting next to a heater. It comes and goes and hasn’t really bothered me, but it’s another thing I’m tracking.

            Weight-wise, I baselined at 232.6 lbs on the 21st, so we’ll see shortly whether there’s been any significant movement.

            I also deliberately started with a small dose because if Cag and I weren’t going to be friends, I’d rather not find that out by feeling like absolute shit for several days 😂. So far though, the experience has been pretty smooth. Thank you for inquiring 🙏🏻

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • R Offline
              R Offline
              randallchampion
              wrote last edited by
              #22

              The gassy thing is absolutely true for me, also. Dose day is Sunday. Gas day is Monday.

              I've been looking for testimony about peoples' experiences with adding Cag to Reta. I've been encouraging a friend to try it because she is still having a lot of issues with food noise and habit eating at 6mg/week of Reta. I told her it may make sense to add Cag or Elora at a low dose to see if it's effective before titrating he Reta dose again.

              J 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • R randallchampion

                The gassy thing is absolutely true for me, also. Dose day is Sunday. Gas day is Monday.

                I've been looking for testimony about peoples' experiences with adding Cag to Reta. I've been encouraging a friend to try it because she is still having a lot of issues with food noise and habit eating at 6mg/week of Reta. I told her it may make sense to add Cag or Elora at a low dose to see if it's effective before titrating he Reta dose again.

                J Offline
                J Offline
                Juliano546
                wrote last edited by
                #23

                @randallchampion glad im not the only person stinking up this place 🤣. I think she would benefit greatly from it i was at 6mg had a good amount of food noise reduction but adding in the cag has been a new level of satiety. If it comes at the cost of a couple breakages in wind ill happily pay that price 🤣. Thanks for the feedback and hope your friend is able to see the benefit. As it can change the response and the price of reta.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • R randallchampion

                  I wonder how many people have misjudged ratios on these combos (Loretta, Reta/Cagri). The dosing for the Elora is comparable to that of Tirz and Reta. The dosing for Cagri is similar to that of Semaglutide. I can see inadvertently adding .25mg of Elora or 2.5mg of Cagri pretty easily and not seeing the results you expect. The former not having much of an effect, but the latter probably really getting your attention.

                  J Offline
                  J Offline
                  Juliano546
                  wrote last edited by
                  #24

                  @randallchampion right this is something to be on the lookout for and ita funny that compounded are already pushing a cagri+reta 5/5 probably gonna get a lot of people sick. Now if they do elora + reta that would definitely seem more practical.

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J Juliano546

                    @randallchampion right this is something to be on the lookout for and ita funny that compounded are already pushing a cagri+reta 5/5 probably gonna get a lot of people sick. Now if they do elora + reta that would definitely seem more practical.

                    R Offline
                    R Offline
                    randallchampion
                    wrote last edited by randallchampion
                    #25

                    @Juliano546 No mames! I haven't seen that out in the wild. 5mg/5mg Reta/Cag? That's playing with fire.

                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R randallchampion

                      @Juliano546 No mames! I haven't seen that out in the wild. 5mg/5mg Reta/Cag? That's playing with fire.

                      J Offline
                      J Offline
                      Juliano546
                      wrote last edited by
                      #26

                      @randallchampion There was a poll in a Discord group with a 5mg/5mg Reta/Cag blend listed, so I can only assume it was a potential new offering from their vendor.

                      There’s definitely a group of people who believe in microdosing Reta, with some starting around 0.5mg. With a 1:1 blend, even 250mcg of each would be an interesting place conceptually. And Cag has been studied at doses into the multi-milligram range, so there may be more practicality to the ratio than it initially appears.

                      I personally wouldn’t push Cag anywhere near the upper end, but there may be something to this combination under the surface that we just don’t understand yet. I’m interested to see where the research eventually takes it. If it catches on that is.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups