Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Has anybody experimented with stacking Semaglutide +retatrutide?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Has anybody experimented with stacking Semaglutide +retatrutide?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
glp1-sglp3-rglp3-r-glp2-t-blend
11 Posts 6 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    myranaam
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I recently ordered retatrutide and decided to transition from my current wegovy semaglutide 2.4mg prescription to Reta 0.5mg.

    Then I thought about risking my prescription with my insurance and letting my wegovy supply go to waste.

    I’m having second thoughts about transitioning and instead, strongly considering to stack these peptides.

    My plan is to take my Wegovy shot on Monday nights and Retatrutide on Thursday nights.

    Does anyone have any experience with this specific stack?

    pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • B Offline
      B Offline
      brandenscheidecker
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I think there is a thread on this about geto reta?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RandyR Online
        RandyR Online
        Randy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        ghetto reta is maz/survo with tirz.

        All you are going to do here is increase the side effects of the GLP which tend to be the worst while escalating the reta dose. Sema is what it is but stacking here will probably hurt you more than help you attain your goals.

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • RandyR Randy

          ghetto reta is maz/survo with tirz.

          All you are going to do here is increase the side effects of the GLP which tend to be the worst while escalating the reta dose. Sema is what it is but stacking here will probably hurt you more than help you attain your goals.

          M Offline
          M Offline
          myranaam
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Randy said in Has anybody experimented with stacking Semaglutide +retatrutide?:

          ghetto reta is maz/survo with tirz.

          All you are going to do here is increase the side effects of the GLP which tend to be the worst while escalating the reta dose. Sema is what it is but stacking here will probably hurt you more than help you attain your goals.

          Thank you. How do suggest I stack with semaglutide since I’ve gotten stagnate?

          Should I stack it with mazdutide? I heard is has a lower ratio of GLP and higher ratio of glucagon.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RandyR Online
            RandyR Online
            Randy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I wouldnt stack sema with anything.

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • RandyR Randy

              I wouldnt stack sema with anything.

              M Offline
              M Offline
              myranaam
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Randy said in Has anybody experimented with stacking Semaglutide +retatrutide?:

              I wouldnt stack sema with anything.

              Thanks Randy! I might just alternate my weeks πŸ™‚

              B 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Offline
                M Offline
                MeraNaam
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                What's your guys' opinion on stacking AOD-9604?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M myranaam

                  @Randy said in Has anybody experimented with stacking Semaglutide +retatrutide?:

                  I wouldnt stack sema with anything.

                  Thanks Randy! I might just alternate my weeks πŸ™‚

                  B Offline
                  B Offline
                  brandenscheidecker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @myranaam alternating weeks would basically make both of them ineffective as it builds up in your system.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mmpM Offline
                    mmpM Offline
                    mmp
                    wrote last edited by mmp
                    #9

                    Is anyone adding Sema to ongoing Reta for stronger appetite suppression? Sema also reduces inflammation the most.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M myranaam

                      I recently ordered retatrutide and decided to transition from my current wegovy semaglutide 2.4mg prescription to Reta 0.5mg.

                      Then I thought about risking my prescription with my insurance and letting my wegovy supply go to waste.

                      I’m having second thoughts about transitioning and instead, strongly considering to stack these peptides.

                      My plan is to take my Wegovy shot on Monday nights and Retatrutide on Thursday nights.

                      Does anyone have any experience with this specific stack?

                      pep_researcherP Online
                      pep_researcherP Online
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @myranaam FYI Ghetto Reta protocol.

                      https://community.peptidecritic.com/post/332

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M myranaam

                        I recently ordered retatrutide and decided to transition from my current wegovy semaglutide 2.4mg prescription to Reta 0.5mg.

                        Then I thought about risking my prescription with my insurance and letting my wegovy supply go to waste.

                        I’m having second thoughts about transitioning and instead, strongly considering to stack these peptides.

                        My plan is to take my Wegovy shot on Monday nights and Retatrutide on Thursday nights.

                        Does anyone have any experience with this specific stack?

                        pep_researcherP Online
                        pep_researcherP Online
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote last edited by pep_researcher
                        #11

                        @myranaam If you plan to keep your πŸ€ at very low Reta dose, it might be fine. But titrating Reta beyond 4mg can have boomer effect.

                        Some πŸ€ recently moved from 5mg to 6mg Reta, and the appetite suppression and feeling of block in its throat is unbelievable. πŸ€ is considering dropping back to 5mg if second research generates same response. πŸ€ is at a decent weight and wants to be able to eat properly.

                        And this is JUST Reta, πŸ€ is not using any other GLP or amylin agonist.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • World
                        • Users
                        • Groups