Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Hospira bac
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira bac

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
bacteriostatic-water
33 Posts 19 Posters 2.5k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B bangkokiscool

    Ebac water for 5.95 per bottle:
    https://ezformz.net/f/ebac-gb-aug-2026-wwf7jo

    Group invite:
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/GpEkldPlk6cBI1ecPtpWSd?s=sh&p=a&ilr=0

    R Offline
    R Offline
    Reactive3078
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @bangkokiscool How does this work at that price?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B Offline
      B Offline
      bangkokiscool
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      It's a GB. Looks like the GBO is pricing depending on how many bottles are ordered, and they're not collecting money until the buy closes. I added the whatsapp group invite for more info, I am not in this personally as I have a couple of cases of Hospira to work through still.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

        I probably sound like a broken record… I see the point people make about how much bac water costs and the multiple panics we’ve seen this year, but when many of us are dropping many k’s on peps(I see you, FLGR/Klotho thread!), having enough quality bac water is one more problem I don’t need to have, and can easily solve.

        But it gives us something to gripe about, so I am here for that. 😉

        S Online
        S Online
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @ResearchCat the issue for me is supporting Pfizer I feel like a complete hypocrite and I am every time I buy it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Online
          S Online
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          https://ebac-water.com/order-page/?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23606640415&gbraid=0AAAABC1aiSeh8VNMBn8PtFwy5QBgbp73D&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnIDUBhDrARIsAJDGwSum6_evyr9oNloTathn7Cvmvj0o4n2Fx8T8EKpOmscfGBqMQ-3nVNsaAqrFEALw_wcB

          Interesting no idea about it but a group buy for $5

          hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            https://ebac-water.com/order-page/?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23606640415&gbraid=0AAAABC1aiSeh8VNMBn8PtFwy5QBgbp73D&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnIDUBhDrARIsAJDGwSum6_evyr9oNloTathn7Cvmvj0o4n2Fx8T8EKpOmscfGBqMQ-3nVNsaAqrFEALw_wcB

            Interesting no idea about it but a group buy for $5

            hunt_akH Offline
            hunt_akH Offline
            hunt_ak
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Stevepep reasonable pricing for sure. That label putting off hospira vibes is like up-badging your V6 Camaro into a ZL1 🙂

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M MikeMiranda

              Genetek 10ML Ampules - I have seen has tested well

              Benzyl alcohol

              Ph

              B Offline
              B Offline
              Blueeyedme
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @MikeMiranda - Genetek is a solid backup choice IMHO. About $55 delivered for box of 100 10mL ampules.

              M hunt_akH 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • B Blueeyedme

                @MikeMiranda - Genetek is a solid backup choice IMHO. About $55 delivered for box of 100 10mL ampules.

                M Online
                M Online
                MikeMiranda
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Blueeyedme said:

                @MikeMiranda - Genetek is a solid backup choice IMHO. About $55 delivered for box of 100 10mL ampules.

                is that from india mart?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B Blueeyedme

                  @MikeMiranda - Genetek is a solid backup choice IMHO. About $55 delivered for box of 100 10mL ampules.

                  hunt_akH Offline
                  hunt_akH Offline
                  hunt_ak
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Blueeyedme said:

                  @MikeMiranda - Genetek is a solid backup choice IMHO. About $55 delivered for box of 100 10mL ampules.

                  Glass ampules you break? Link?

                  pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                    @Stevepep reasonable pricing for sure. That label putting off hospira vibes is like up-badging your V6 Camaro into a ZL1 🙂

                    S Online
                    S Online
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @hunt_ak

                    That group buy sold out in a weekend I didn't order but I would love this Ebac stuff to take over the market. I think Krysia did something on it, can't remember if it was bad or good

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stones67

                      @ResearchCat
                      FLGR products still 50% off through tomorrow night! Plus another 15% with code JayC. I also probably sound like a broken record! Or a shill for BLL😁

                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @Stones67 needs to be 85% off lol

                      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                        @Blueeyedme said:

                        @MikeMiranda - Genetek is a solid backup choice IMHO. About $55 delivered for box of 100 10mL ampules.

                        Glass ampules you break? Link?

                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @hunt_ak said:

                        Glass ampules you break? Link?

                        No. They are plastic ampoules. I don't have a valid link. But there are multiple middlemen selling it on IndiaMart. I would be extremely cautious buying from these middle persons. Might be better to contact manufacturer directly.

                        https://geneteklifesciences.com/products/injectables/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                          @Stones67 needs to be 85% off lol

                          vpepsV Offline
                          vpepsV Offline
                          vpeps
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @quicksilver80 offtopic, but it is 85% off actually now, if you buy 10 pairs of SlimAssist (+15 free) and add a coupon (25% off now).

                          attentiion is all you need

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • M Online
                            M Online
                            MikeMiranda
                            wrote on last edited by MikeMiranda
                            #33

                            Ive seen a few on Telegram selling boxes $65 untested, Ive also seen it Tested an the prices are considerably different prices

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups