Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. needle for filter
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

needle for filter

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
filterscartridgessyringes
3 Posts 3 Posters 291 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    ratstudies
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am going to try filtering my peptides and wondering what needle to buy that goes on the filter. I am purchasing the

    SHAOTONG Luer Lock Accessories-100Pcs (30G-Long 0.5In) from amazon

    that I was going to use for the breather needle but not sure what needle to purchase to put on the opposite end of the syringe. In the video about how to filter peptides, it shows an orange needle but not sure the size. The filters I was going to purchase are the Amazon ....

    10 pcs/PK Sterile Syringe Filter Double-Layer Hydrophilic PVDF Membrane 0.2μm Lab Filters 13mm Diameter Individually Packed, Blue

    Just want to make sure I get the right size. Also was wondering if the breather needle would also work for the end of the filter.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • joeypepsJ Offline
      joeypepsJ Offline
      joeypeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      as far as i know any luer lock needle would work as the filter is a luer slip so you just put it on top (no twist/lock mechanism). those same breather needles should work since you bought a bunch of them. but i also just started recently so maybe someone with more research experience may be more helpful

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D6XWXDKV?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_4&th=1

        This is what I use for loading pens; I use a 31g 1” version for venting. They will both work fine with filters. (I use the 1.5” to get to the bottom of the vial so I don’t lose anything, since I am not as good as some people draining an inverted vial.)

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups