Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Welcome & News
21 Posts 15 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    montemontemayor
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    20260729_073920.jpg

    I started this thread and all I can say is, "ill never go back" πŸ™‚

    RandyR S 2 Replies Last reply
    2
    • M montemontemayor

      I am a new researcher and am wondering if other researchers use multiple pens per peps or do they just change the cartridge out?

      Also, in one of the videos, Jeff said not to use the Gansulin pen with NAD, I would like to better understand this. I bought 1 v2 pen (not yet arrived) but want to get the Gansulin one now.

      Right now, using NAS+ in Nasal delivery but want to move to subq. Thanks!

      boogiescofferB Offline
      boogiescofferB Offline
      boogiescoffer
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      @montemontemayor multiple

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M montemontemayor

        20260729_073920.jpg

        I started this thread and all I can say is, "ill never go back" πŸ™‚

        RandyR Offline
        RandyR Offline
        Randy
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        @montemontemayor beautiful πŸ₯²

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • H Offline
          H Offline
          HockeyRat
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          Buy all the pens!!!
          IMG_6538.gif

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • atlas01A Offline
            atlas01A Offline
            atlas01
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            Same! I got a pen to try, and now I have 5 more on order πŸ˜‚

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M montemontemayor

              20260729_073920.jpg

              I started this thread and all I can say is, "ill never go back" πŸ™‚

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              @montemontemayor love it!! I now label how much bac I used so when I titrate I remember

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Stevepep

                @montemontemayor love it!! I now label how much bac I used so when I titrate I remember

                M Offline
                M Offline
                montemontemayor
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                @Stevepep said:

                @montemontemayor love it!! I now label how much bac I used so when I titrate I remember

                Prob a good idea too. I have that in a separate spreadsheet

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B Offline
                  B Offline
                  Blueeyedme
                  wrote last edited by Blueeyedme
                  #19

                  I'm up to 3 Gansulins now...I love them. Never tried any others except for the auto injector that my Repatha comes in. I've seen some nice looking labels that some put on their pens with the dose, timing, etc...Haven't looked into it closely, but that was slick.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    SkepticJen
                    wrote last edited by
                    #20

                    Pens are sort of an addiction, it seems. All the colors correlating to my spreadsheet of compounds makes my brain very happy. Just bought red and gold V4's with the Jeffedup sale. I guess peptides are officially now my hobby.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • M Online
                      M Online
                      MikeMiranda
                      wrote last edited by
                      #21

                      prolly get the 3.5 next an waiting for the Ultra in other colors

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups