Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Discussion: StudzPeptides
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Discussion: StudzPeptides

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
17 Posts 7 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Stevepep

    @Juliano546 https://community.peptidecritic.com/topic/1924/studzpeptides-user-review-overall-best-vendor-i-ve-ever-done-buisness-with/43

    It's a long chat. Curious why you would order 60 mg when you are just starting?

    Long and short. Great prices; owner seems great. COA's have issues, ILS has had issues, Sterigenix look at the blog. Positive fentanyl test, although that seems like it may be a false positive. Lots of smoke. Owner seems to want to do the right thing and actually test with a good lab and get things straight. Up to you what you want to do most on here will stay away until he fixes the issues.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    Juliano546
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @Stevepep thank you for linking that checking it out now. Didnt come across the fentanyl comment. Regarding the 60 we have been sourcing locally ignorantly a couple times not bad pricing for local gotten 30mg at 90 the 60 for 180 so really not a bad price. Had no idea of testing just trusting my girls, friends, dad which he seems vastly knowledgeable has been in the body building community for sometime. Obviously like everything I know its always cheaper somewhere or wouldnt be worth him pushing it if not. I will admit I rushed in pretty heavy and could have done a bit more research on them. trigger finger was itching not gonna lie 😬 so far seeming legit and smooth. I truly appreciate you reaching out and linking that thank you

    S J 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • J Juliano546

      Hey everyone,

      This is my very first post here, and also my first online peptide purchase ever, so I know that alone can make some people skeptical. I have no dog in this fight and no affiliation with any vendor. I'm simply sharing my personal experience in case it helps another newcomer like me.

      Like many first-time buyers, I spent countless hours reading forums, researching vendors, verifying COAs, and trying to figure out who could actually be trusted. My biggest requirement was being able to pay with a credit card. I wasn't comfortable sending crypto or using other irreversible payment methods on my first order.

      After all my research, I decided to give Studz Peptides a shot. Here's how my experience went:

      Paid directly with my Visa credit card.

      Received a packing verification photo before shipment.

      Shipping label was created quickly, and my package was handed to UPS within about 24 hours.

      I ordered on a Thursday, so the weekend pushed delivery beyond the advertised two business days. That was simply the timing of my order, not the vendor.

      The package arrived exactly as ordered.

      I independently verified the ILS Labs COA, and when my package arrived, the lot number matched the COA.

      One thing I appreciated was that the product appears to undergo independent testing through ILS Labs in the U.S. I was able to verify the COA directly through the ILS verification portal, and the batch number matched the product I received. Of course, that alone doesn't guarantee everything, but it definitely gave me more confidence knowing the documentation checked out.

      Of course, you pay a bit of a premium for buying from a U.S.-based company. That said, after comparing prices, I still found them to be considerably less expensive than many of the heavily advertised U.S.-based vendors that pop up when you first start going down the peptide rabbit hole. Honestly, I probably never would have found them if it wasn't for this forum, so thanks to everyone who's shared their experiences. (Positive and/or Negative)

      I'm not saying this makes them the best vendor, and I'm certainly not claiming every order will be identical to mine. I'm only sharing my personal experience because I know how intimidating that first online purchase can be, especially if you're only comfortable using a credit card.

      As always, do your own research. Never spend more than you're willing to lose, and understand there's always some level of risk when ordering from any research vendor.

      One Important thing: if a vendor fulfills their end of the deal, please don't abuse chargebacks just because you can. Chargebacks exist to protect consumers from fraud, not to get free products. Misusing them hurts honest vendors and ultimately makes it harder for everyone to have access to convenient payment methods like credit cards.

      A Funny "Oh Sh*t" Moment πŸ˜‚

      Coincidence or not, my package was dropped off almost immediately after my bank changed the credit card transaction from pending to posted. It honestly caught me off guard and gave me a brief "oh sh*t" moment. I'm assuming there's some payment processing behind the scenes that I simply wasn't aware of, but I definitely have a tendency to overthink things.

      ChatGPT Was My Sanity Check

      I'll admit it... I'm one of those lazy people who uses ChatGPT Plus for just about everything. πŸ˜… Rather than ask random questions all over the internet, I kept one conversation going through my entire buying processβ€”from researching vendors, checking COAs, following the UPS tracking, and even asking questions after the package arrived.

      One thing worth mentioning: I initially couldn't get the COA to load on my phone. Once I switched over to my PC, it loaded without any issues. I was also able to use the verification ID to locate it directly through the ILS Labs website. (Phone and PC)

      Like many vendors, endotoxin testing wasn't included, so that's something to be aware of if it's important to you.

      Order Details

      I purchased a 10-vial GLP3-RT 60 mg kit.

      Original price: $599.00

      15% discount: $509.00

      Package insurance: $55.04(Optional)

      Credit card processing fee: $21.30

      Total paid: $585.34

      Overall, my experience was a 10/10, especially considering it was my first online peptide purchase. Since placing this order, I've continued learning more about overseas suppliers and the peptide market in general. Even with that additional knowledge, I still see myself continuing to do business with Studz based on my personal experience.

      Hopefully this helps another newcomer who's in the same position I was. If it helps even one person make a more informed decision, then taking the time to have Chat write this was worth it.

      (actually took way to many edits πŸ˜† but I wanted to add more info.)

      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @Juliano546 said:

      Hey everyone,

      This is my very first post here, and also my first online peptide purchase ever, so I know that alone can make some people skeptical. I have no dog in this fight and no affiliation with any vendor. I'm simply sharing my personal experience in case it helps another newcomer like me.

      Like many first-time buyers, I spent countless hours reading forums, researching vendors, verifying COAs, and trying to figure out who could actually be trusted. My biggest requirement was being able to pay with a credit card. I wasn't comfortable sending crypto or using other irreversible payment methods on my first order.

      After all my research, I decided to give Studz Peptides a shot. Here's how my experience went:

      Paid directly with my Visa credit card.

      Received a packing verification photo before shipment.

      Shipping label was created quickly, and my package was handed to UPS within about 24 hours.

      I ordered on a Thursday, so the weekend pushed delivery beyond the advertised two business days. That was simply the timing of my order, not the vendor.

      The package arrived exactly as ordered.

      I independently verified the ILS Labs COA, and when my package arrived, the lot number matched the COA.

      One thing I appreciated was that the product appears to undergo independent testing through ILS Labs in the U.S. I was able to verify the COA directly through the ILS verification portal, and the batch number matched the product I received. Of course, that alone doesn't guarantee everything, but it definitely gave me more confidence knowing the documentation checked out.

      Of course, you pay a bit of a premium for buying from a U.S.-based company. That said, after comparing prices, I still found them to be considerably less expensive than many of the heavily advertised U.S.-based vendors that pop up when you first start going down the peptide rabbit hole. Honestly, I probably never would have found them if it wasn't for this forum, so thanks to everyone who's shared their experiences. (Positive and/or Negative)

      I'm not saying this makes them the best vendor, and I'm certainly not claiming every order will be identical to mine. I'm only sharing my personal experience because I know how intimidating that first online purchase can be, especially if you're only comfortable using a credit card.

      As always, do your own research. Never spend more than you're willing to lose, and understand there's always some level of risk when ordering from any research vendor.

      One Important thing: if a vendor fulfills their end of the deal, please don't abuse chargebacks just because you can. Chargebacks exist to protect consumers from fraud, not to get free products. Misusing them hurts honest vendors and ultimately makes it harder for everyone to have access to convenient payment methods like credit cards.

      A Funny "Oh Sh*t" Moment πŸ˜‚

      Coincidence or not, my package was dropped off almost immediately after my bank changed the credit card transaction from pending to posted. It honestly caught me off guard and gave me a brief "oh sh*t" moment. I'm assuming there's some payment processing behind the scenes that I simply wasn't aware of, but I definitely have a tendency to overthink things.

      ChatGPT Was My Sanity Check

      I'll admit it... I'm one of those lazy people who uses ChatGPT Plus for just about everything. πŸ˜… Rather than ask random questions all over the internet, I kept one conversation going through my entire buying processβ€”from researching vendors, checking COAs, following the UPS tracking, and even asking questions after the package arrived.

      One thing worth mentioning: I initially couldn't get the COA to load on my phone. Once I switched over to my PC, it loaded without any issues. I was also able to use the verification ID to locate it directly through the ILS Labs website. (Phone and PC)

      Like many vendors, endotoxin testing wasn't included, so that's something to be aware of if it's important to you.

      Order Details

      I purchased a 10-vial GLP3-RT 60 mg kit.

      Original price: $599.00

      15% discount: $509.00

      Package insurance: $55.04(Optional)

      Credit card processing fee: $21.30

      Total paid: $585.34

      Overall, my experience was a 10/10, especially considering it was my first online peptide purchase. Since placing this order, I've continued learning more about overseas suppliers and the peptide market in general. Even with that additional knowledge, I still see myself continuing to do business with Studz based on my personal experience.

      Hopefully this helps another newcomer who's in the same position I was. If it helps even one person make a more informed decision, then taking the time to have Chat write this was worth it.

      (actually took way to many edits πŸ˜† but I wanted to add more info.)

      This has to take the award for longest first post ever.

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • J Juliano546

        @Stevepep thank you for linking that checking it out now. Didnt come across the fentanyl comment. Regarding the 60 we have been sourcing locally ignorantly a couple times not bad pricing for local gotten 30mg at 90 the 60 for 180 so really not a bad price. Had no idea of testing just trusting my girls, friends, dad which he seems vastly knowledgeable has been in the body building community for sometime. Obviously like everything I know its always cheaper somewhere or wouldnt be worth him pushing it if not. I will admit I rushed in pretty heavy and could have done a bit more research on them. trigger finger was itching not gonna lie 😬 so far seeming legit and smooth. I truly appreciate you reaching out and linking that thank you

        S Online
        S Online
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @Juliano546 For sure, this is what we do here. Welcome. Let's get Studz to use Vanguard or AFI, and all will be good.

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • J Juliano546

          @Stevepep thank you for linking that checking it out now. Didnt come across the fentanyl comment. Regarding the 60 we have been sourcing locally ignorantly a couple times not bad pricing for local gotten 30mg at 90 the 60 for 180 so really not a bad price. Had no idea of testing just trusting my girls, friends, dad which he seems vastly knowledgeable has been in the body building community for sometime. Obviously like everything I know its always cheaper somewhere or wouldnt be worth him pushing it if not. I will admit I rushed in pretty heavy and could have done a bit more research on them. trigger finger was itching not gonna lie 😬 so far seeming legit and smooth. I truly appreciate you reaching out and linking that thank you

          J Offline
          J Offline
          Juliano546
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          Running 5mg weekly now. I like the 60 for getting that amount with less liquid volume. Plus I use and eli lily pen so clicking to 25 verse 50 seems easier to inject

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

            @Juliano546 said:

            Hey everyone,

            This is my very first post here, and also my first online peptide purchase ever, so I know that alone can make some people skeptical. I have no dog in this fight and no affiliation with any vendor. I'm simply sharing my personal experience in case it helps another newcomer like me.

            Like many first-time buyers, I spent countless hours reading forums, researching vendors, verifying COAs, and trying to figure out who could actually be trusted. My biggest requirement was being able to pay with a credit card. I wasn't comfortable sending crypto or using other irreversible payment methods on my first order.

            After all my research, I decided to give Studz Peptides a shot. Here's how my experience went:

            Paid directly with my Visa credit card.

            Received a packing verification photo before shipment.

            Shipping label was created quickly, and my package was handed to UPS within about 24 hours.

            I ordered on a Thursday, so the weekend pushed delivery beyond the advertised two business days. That was simply the timing of my order, not the vendor.

            The package arrived exactly as ordered.

            I independently verified the ILS Labs COA, and when my package arrived, the lot number matched the COA.

            One thing I appreciated was that the product appears to undergo independent testing through ILS Labs in the U.S. I was able to verify the COA directly through the ILS verification portal, and the batch number matched the product I received. Of course, that alone doesn't guarantee everything, but it definitely gave me more confidence knowing the documentation checked out.

            Of course, you pay a bit of a premium for buying from a U.S.-based company. That said, after comparing prices, I still found them to be considerably less expensive than many of the heavily advertised U.S.-based vendors that pop up when you first start going down the peptide rabbit hole. Honestly, I probably never would have found them if it wasn't for this forum, so thanks to everyone who's shared their experiences. (Positive and/or Negative)

            I'm not saying this makes them the best vendor, and I'm certainly not claiming every order will be identical to mine. I'm only sharing my personal experience because I know how intimidating that first online purchase can be, especially if you're only comfortable using a credit card.

            As always, do your own research. Never spend more than you're willing to lose, and understand there's always some level of risk when ordering from any research vendor.

            One Important thing: if a vendor fulfills their end of the deal, please don't abuse chargebacks just because you can. Chargebacks exist to protect consumers from fraud, not to get free products. Misusing them hurts honest vendors and ultimately makes it harder for everyone to have access to convenient payment methods like credit cards.

            A Funny "Oh Sh*t" Moment πŸ˜‚

            Coincidence or not, my package was dropped off almost immediately after my bank changed the credit card transaction from pending to posted. It honestly caught me off guard and gave me a brief "oh sh*t" moment. I'm assuming there's some payment processing behind the scenes that I simply wasn't aware of, but I definitely have a tendency to overthink things.

            ChatGPT Was My Sanity Check

            I'll admit it... I'm one of those lazy people who uses ChatGPT Plus for just about everything. πŸ˜… Rather than ask random questions all over the internet, I kept one conversation going through my entire buying processβ€”from researching vendors, checking COAs, following the UPS tracking, and even asking questions after the package arrived.

            One thing worth mentioning: I initially couldn't get the COA to load on my phone. Once I switched over to my PC, it loaded without any issues. I was also able to use the verification ID to locate it directly through the ILS Labs website. (Phone and PC)

            Like many vendors, endotoxin testing wasn't included, so that's something to be aware of if it's important to you.

            Order Details

            I purchased a 10-vial GLP3-RT 60 mg kit.

            Original price: $599.00

            15% discount: $509.00

            Package insurance: $55.04(Optional)

            Credit card processing fee: $21.30

            Total paid: $585.34

            Overall, my experience was a 10/10, especially considering it was my first online peptide purchase. Since placing this order, I've continued learning more about overseas suppliers and the peptide market in general. Even with that additional knowledge, I still see myself continuing to do business with Studz based on my personal experience.

            Hopefully this helps another newcomer who's in the same position I was. If it helps even one person make a more informed decision, then taking the time to have Chat write this was worth it.

            (actually took way to many edits πŸ˜† but I wanted to add more info.)

            This has to take the award for longest first post ever.

            J Offline
            J Offline
            Juliano546
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @Mydogdaryl423 I'm know for doing the most πŸ˜† where do I collect my award.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Stevepep

              @Juliano546 For sure, this is what we do here. Welcome. Let's get Studz to use Vanguard or AFI, and all will be good.

              J Offline
              J Offline
              Juliano546
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @Stevepep finished the thread really happy to see them comeback to address the issue hopefully they will move over to a solidly trusted lab. Seems it will be beneficial to all involved. And thank you i had read your post so if I saw sterigenix it would have been an instant no. Once seeing ilslabs and finding the CoA on their site I said why not? Going to do more research on ILS for sure. Dumb luck is what it seems at this point 🀣. Hoping I was very clear this post isnt from a person of full knowledge. I can honestly say I've never stopped learning and okay with it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                Can't find a COA on TA-1, which is selling for a very low price.
                Be my guest, I'll pass...

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P PeptideCritic

                  This is the official discussion thread for a vendor on PeptideCritic.com.

                  πŸ“– View the vendor profile: StudzPeptides


                  Share your experiences with this vendor, ask questions, or add information that might help other community members.

                  Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

                  R Offline
                  R Offline
                  rickybobby
                  wrote last edited by rickybobby
                  #15

                  @PeptideCritic I'm wanting to know the reason this company was removed from the price list of Reta on your price list page? I ordered from them a couple months ago and just started their reta recently and I wanted to make another order. I went to check the reviews again to reassure myself that I'm making the right choice since I only started the first vial today and to my surprise the website isn't even listed under the pricing page.

                  I am not seeing it on this page even after expanding and loading all vendors on the page. https://peptidecritic.com/peptides/glp3-r#vendor-comparison

                  Can someone clear up why?

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R rickybobby

                    @PeptideCritic I'm wanting to know the reason this company was removed from the price list of Reta on your price list page? I ordered from them a couple months ago and just started their reta recently and I wanted to make another order. I went to check the reviews again to reassure myself that I'm making the right choice since I only started the first vial today and to my surprise the website isn't even listed under the pricing page.

                    I am not seeing it on this page even after expanding and loading all vendors on the page. https://peptidecritic.com/peptides/glp3-r#vendor-comparison

                    Can someone clear up why?

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    StudzPeptides
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    @rickybobby We are reconcealing some backend issues where there was a supposed disconnect from Randy's statistic to our own, so he has temporarily paused our paid partnership until we reconcile our affiliate system

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      reconciling*

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups