Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
109 Posts 24 Posters 8.1k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SpaceGhostS Online
    SpaceGhostS Online
    SpaceGhost
    wrote on last edited by SpaceGhost
    #54

    Day one using V4 pen with 29x1/2” pen needle. Warmed with microwaved eye pillow. The weight of the pen pretty much did all the work pushing the needle into my quad. Injection was as quick and painless as a SubQ peptide shot. HUGE SUCCESS

    You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

    FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      diegoc
      wrote on last edited by
      #55

      1/2” - 12-13mm

      What carrier oil is your testosterone?

      Mct, Grapeseed, Cotton?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SpaceGhostS Online
        SpaceGhostS Online
        SpaceGhost
        wrote on last edited by
        #56

        Cottonseed. Prescribed by my urologist, fulfilled by Walmart pharmacy, & paid for (partially) by insurance.

        You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          diegoc
          wrote on last edited by
          #57

          Tell your doctor to prescribe and get it from a compound agency with MCT oil.

          This is a forever deal so get the best and it last a while, no heat needed, smooth like buttah

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • D diegoc

            Tell your doctor to prescribe and get it from a compound agency with MCT oil.

            This is a forever deal so get the best and it last a while, no heat needed, smooth like buttah

            D Online
            D Online
            derekg1
            wrote on last edited by
            #58

            @diegoc said:

            Tell your doctor to prescribe and get it from a compound agency with MCT oil.

            This is a forever deal so get the best and it last a while, no heat needed, smooth like buttah

            Yep mct from a 29g is easy peasy

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

              Day one using V4 pen with 29x1/2” pen needle. Warmed with microwaved eye pillow. The weight of the pen pretty much did all the work pushing the needle into my quad. Injection was as quick and painless as a SubQ peptide shot. HUGE SUCCESS

              FalcF Offline
              FalcF Offline
              Falc
              wrote on last edited by Falc
              #59

              @SpaceGhost After reading your post about warming the test a little, I had to try it, and I kinda liked it. The carrier in the Test-C that I use is MCT, but still, I think it made it smoother. Thanks for the idea.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • D Offline
                D Offline
                diegoc
                wrote on last edited by
                #60

                Question for all those warming the test shot…

                Were are you storing your testosterone?

                FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D diegoc

                  Question for all those warming the test shot…

                  Were are you storing your testosterone?

                  FalcF Offline
                  FalcF Offline
                  Falc
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #61

                  @diegoc I usually keep it in my desk drawer. I have a couple of extra unopened vials in the kitchen cabnet.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    diegoc
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #62

                    Ok usually MCT oil in a 29g goes thru very smooth so I wanted to make sure there not storing test in the fridge.

                    FalcF 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D diegoc

                      Ok usually MCT oil in a 29g goes thru very smooth so I wanted to make sure there not storing test in the fridge.

                      FalcF Offline
                      FalcF Offline
                      Falc
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #63

                      @diegoc understand, probably someing that I wouldn't do if I am in a hurry but it did seem to be a smoother pin.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D Offline
                        D Offline
                        diegoc
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #64

                        Sure im not criticizing it, just wanted to make sure no one is storing test in the fridge.

                        I received a batch from a compound pharmacy and it was in a freeze pack and it said put in the fridge immediately.

                        So you see crazy things. 🤷🏼‍♂️

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D Offline
                          D Offline
                          diegoc
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #65

                          Ok boys… I gave in to the test, lol literally…

                          I loaded up a cartridge with my gud stuff.

                          I tested 3 pens including an auto injector and the manual after many tries gave me the most precise dose.

                          Im using a manual pen and a 29g 12.7mm Ultra Fine enbecta pen needle.

                          I will do my BW in a month to check if the dose is precise.

                          O 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • B Offline
                            B Offline
                            b0bb
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #66

                            The vial plungers aren't meant for oil contact. After seeing what mct oil did to a travel mug lid seal I would be careful.
                            I would ask that when done please try and fish the plunger out and see how it held up.

                            N 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • D Offline
                              D Offline
                              diegoc
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #67

                              Buddy i have done test for a real long time, and i have preloaded syringes for over 15 years and never had a problem.

                              As well I loaded in a pen cartridge before so nothing to worry about

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D Offline
                                D Offline
                                diegoc
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #68

                                Also 2ml in a pen cartridge would last me 2 weeks, 3 is 21 days.

                                I do daily shots so its more convenient to pop in a new pen neddle and shoot

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D diegoc

                                  Ok boys… I gave in to the test, lol literally…

                                  I loaded up a cartridge with my gud stuff.

                                  I tested 3 pens including an auto injector and the manual after many tries gave me the most precise dose.

                                  Im using a manual pen and a 29g 12.7mm Ultra Fine enbecta pen needle.

                                  I will do my BW in a month to check if the dose is precise.

                                  O Offline
                                  O Offline
                                  ogsteve
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #69

                                  @diegoc I’ve got mine in the auto injectors currently. I notice after it stops dispensing and I count 10 it still sends out some drops of oil. I was thinking the manual V4 pen might work better.

                                  Also using same needles 12mm 29ga 5 bevel grind silicone lubricated. Considering going to subq tho.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    dispensarysupport
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #70

                                    Thought about doing this actually but never bothered because i only have 31g for my peps. Might have to pick up some 29's and try it out. Ive been using 29g 1/2" pins for my SubQ for about 6yrs now. A pen would be nice.

                                    You can get ultrafiltered 50ml bottles of MCT for around $15 online. Then just filter it into a vial with your high dose Test at whatever ratio you need.

                                    Just trying my first gray market T for the first time next month after 22yrs on pharma. These are 250mg instead of 200mg but Jano tested so we will see how it goes.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • vpepsV Offline
                                      vpepsV Offline
                                      vpeps
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #71

                                      Is 29g a reasonable gauge for Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg/mL in cottonseed oil, or it's too narrow? Is it better IM or SQ and what needle length is good? (not for a pen, for a "pencil"-syringe)

                                      attentiion is all you need

                                      D 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SpaceGhostS Online
                                        SpaceGhostS Online
                                        SpaceGhost
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #72

                                        29g is what I am using with Test Cyp in cottonseed oil. It works great, particularly when I warm it a little bit.

                                        You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

                                          29g is what I am using with Test Cyp in cottonseed oil. It works great, particularly when I warm it a little bit.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          diegoc
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #73
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups