Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Peptide Crafters Envelope Arrived w/Crushed Vials!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Peptide Crafters Envelope Arrived w/Crushed Vials!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
37 Posts 11 Posters 4.3k Views
Peptide Crafters Envelope Arrived w/Crushed Vials!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vpepsV Online
    vpepsV Online
    vpeps
    wrote on last edited by vpeps
    #28

    Crush Research is better than crushed research?

    attentiion is all you need

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • vpepsV vpeps

      Crush Research is better than crushed research?

      E Offline
      E Offline
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by Eleanor
      #29

      @vpeptides said:

      Crush Research is better than crushed research?

      I read their disclaimer when I sent my complaint and paraphrase, "Continued complaints about items lost or damaged will be ignored..." and maybe something about the log in removed from the site. What happened to me has no doubt happened to a number of people before. No thanks, There are plenty of others who do it the right way.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T theexquisitehour

        @Eleanor That's terrible packaging for something so valuable and fragile, and you're totally right to be annoyed, especially after they used the same materials for the replacement! Dumbasses 😠

        E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        @theexquisitehour said:

        @Eleanor That's terrible packaging for something so valuable and fragile, and you're totally right to be annoyed, especially after they used the same materials for the replacement! Dumbasses 😠

        As if 2 vials should be treated lesser than 3 vials? Does it not occur to this vendor that I'm going to try their services out in a smaller way before making bigger investments? Evidently not. Anything I do with regard to July 4th buying with not be with Crush (Research). Ridiculous...

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • vpepsV Online
          vpepsV Online
          vpeps
          wrote on last edited by vpeps
          #31

          To be fair, I received my 3 vials from Peptide Crafters in a nice magnetic box, which I appreciate.

          attentiion is all you need

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • vpepsV vpeps

            To be fair, I received my 3 vials from Peptide Crafters in a nice magnetic box, which I appreciate.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by Eleanor
            #32

            @vpeptides This isn't a matter of "fair", don't you get it? It's careless disregard. Do my mere 2 vials not even deserve bubble wrap, or some sort of padding, esp. after having been smashed to pieces?! Sorry mister, but your display is BS.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Eleanor

              @vpeptides This isn't a matter of "fair", don't you get it? It's careless disregard. Do my mere 2 vials not even deserve bubble wrap, or some sort of padding, esp. after having been smashed to pieces?! Sorry mister, but your display is BS.

              vpepsV Online
              vpepsV Online
              vpeps
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              @Eleanor By "fair" I only meant I have no reason to complain about them. At the same time I agree that they could handle your case better, no doubt. On the other hand, most of the companies so far sent me just bubble wraps in Fedex boxes. The only good exceptions were Ion, Peptology and Crafters. But all of them seems to use this option for 3+ vials.

              attentiion is all you need

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vpepsV vpeps

                @Eleanor By "fair" I only meant I have no reason to complain about them. At the same time I agree that they could handle your case better, no doubt. On the other hand, most of the companies so far sent me just bubble wraps in Fedex boxes. The only good exceptions were Ion, Peptology and Crafters. But all of them seems to use this option for 3+ vials.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                #34

                @vpeptides said:

                On the other hand, most of the companies so far sent me just bubble wraps in Fedex boxes.

                OH WOW! You got bubble wrap AND a box???!!! I DIDN'T!

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Eleanor

                  @vpeptides said:

                  On the other hand, most of the companies so far sent me just bubble wraps in Fedex boxes.

                  OH WOW! You got bubble wrap AND a box???!!! I DIDN'T!

                  vpepsV Online
                  vpepsV Online
                  vpeps
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  @Eleanor Ah, correction, not boxes, envelopes. The usual package is a bubble envelope in a Fedex envelope. I just got 8 vials from BioLongevity this way. The boxes are luxury. Definitely, if a sloppy Fedex worker stepped on that envelop, I would also get a "crushed research".

                  attentiion is all you need

                  E S 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • vpepsV vpeps

                    @Eleanor Ah, correction, not boxes, envelopes. The usual package is a bubble envelope in a Fedex envelope. I just got 8 vials from BioLongevity this way. The boxes are luxury. Definitely, if a sloppy Fedex worker stepped on that envelop, I would also get a "crushed research".

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    @vpeptides said:

                    By "fair" I only meant I have no reason to complain about them.

                    Well of course not. YOUR ORDER DIDN'T GET SMASHED! Hey, I wonder if the order I have in process right now with them will be smashed, and if I let them know, I'll be banned for "complaining too much'? That would be interesting.

                    You really need to just leave me alone @vpeptides . THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOUR ORDER.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • vpepsV vpeps

                      @Eleanor Ah, correction, not boxes, envelopes. The usual package is a bubble envelope in a Fedex envelope. I just got 8 vials from BioLongevity this way. The boxes are luxury. Definitely, if a sloppy Fedex worker stepped on that envelop, I would also get a "crushed research".

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stones67
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      @vpeptides I'm interested in what those 8 (likely pricey!) vials might have been. Care to share?!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups