Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. List of July 4th Sales
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

List of July 4th Sales

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
70 Posts 21 Posters 10.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J JtCjEfF

    @Eleanor Somewhere between $300 for TG grey, and $800 S1Research (cheapest on here, $710 with current sale+coupon). There is nothing in between that I can find for SS-31 50mg.

    If Nexaph or Crush would offer it for somewhere in the middle, they would have my money instantly. So, if they are listening... $450-ish would be juuuust fine with me. 🙂

    E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @JtCjEfF Yeah, I was going to say S1 is the cheapest I found too. I doubt seriously you'll find $450, unless it's a year old or more.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    J T 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • E Eleanor

      @JtCjEfF Yeah, I was going to say S1 is the cheapest I found too. I doubt seriously you'll find $450, unless it's a year old or more.

      J Offline
      J Offline
      JtCjEfF
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @Eleanor CANT BLAME A GUY FOR HAVING A CHRISTMAS WISH!!! 😭

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • J JtCjEfF

        @Eleanor CANT BLAME A GUY FOR HAVING A CHRISTMAS WISH!!! 😭

        E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @JtCjEfF I don't blame you at all! LOL! I have a few wishes myself...

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • BeeKindB Online
          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          Welli Labs 20% off USA20

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • E Eleanor

            @JtCjEfF Yeah, I was going to say S1 is the cheapest I found too. I doubt seriously you'll find $450, unless it's a year old or more.

            T Offline
            T Offline
            thanks_enjoi
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Eleanor i just got 10 vials of 50mg for 260. Through ERP not sure what you'll think of them

            Snake PepskinS E 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • T thanks_enjoi

              @Eleanor i just got 10 vials of 50mg for 260. Through ERP not sure what you'll think of them

              Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake PepskinS Offline
              Snake Pepskin
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @thanks_enjoi ERP? Do share…

              “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
              It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T thanks_enjoi

                @Eleanor i just got 10 vials of 50mg for 260. Through ERP not sure what you'll think of them

                E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @thanks_enjoi 50mg SS-31 is what I'm assuming you're telling me. Hey, great buy? Got it tested yet?

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                T 1 Reply Last reply
                -1
                • N Nuncles

                  NextGen Peptides is offering a sale as well. But since I don't see them on the preferred vendor list, I don't feel comfortable adding the specifics. But it's out there if you like them.

                  Robot BabylonR Offline
                  Robot BabylonR Offline
                  Robot Babylon
                  wrote on last edited by Robot Babylon
                  #48

                  @Nuncles I just picked up six 50 mg vials of GHK-CU for $86.15 from them. The site allowed the use of two coupon codes.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • E Eleanor

                    @thanks_enjoi 50mg SS-31 is what I'm assuming you're telling me. Hey, great buy? Got it tested yet?

                    T Offline
                    T Offline
                    thanks_enjoi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @Eleanor they have the tests its usually 300 bucks but dropped for the week and yes 50mg
                    Most people share their test results as well, i myself have not tested it just use what everyone else shares.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

                      @thanks_enjoi ERP? Do share…

                      T Offline
                      T Offline
                      thanks_enjoi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @Snake-Pepskin ill message the link as im not sure of the rules. Big following on telegram and they have multiple US warehouses, a Canada and china

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Mr SmurfM Offline
                        Mr SmurfM Offline
                        Mr Smurf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @eleanor if you can catch studz when they have them available, 10 pack of SS 50mg is $600, RARA10 for 20% off puts you at $480. Its just a matter of them having it in stock

                        E 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • N Online
                          N Online
                          Nuncles
                          wrote on last edited by Nuncles
                          #52

                          For those who may have missed the email, Peptide Critic's shop is having 17.76% sale with the code FREEDOM. Ends July 5th at midnight.

                          Yes, I will be buying more pens (head held down in shame as I type this).

                          @randy Do you plan on offering any V1's down the road or is that not something that's popular enough?

                          Stan DouglasS J S 3 Replies Last reply
                          3
                          • N Nuncles

                            For those who may have missed the email, Peptide Critic's shop is having 17.76% sale with the code FREEDOM. Ends July 5th at midnight.

                            Yes, I will be buying more pens (head held down in shame as I type this).

                            @randy Do you plan on offering any V1's down the road or is that not something that's popular enough?

                            Stan DouglasS Offline
                            Stan DouglasS Offline
                            Stan Douglas
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @Nuncles
                            What a great idea for a discount percentage!
                            Put some t-shirts in there for those of us that haven't taken the pen plunge yet. We WANT to support you!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

                              @eleanor if you can catch studz when they have them available, 10 pack of SS 50mg is $600, RARA10 for 20% off puts you at $480. Its just a matter of them having it in stock

                              E Offline
                              E Offline
                              Eleanor
                              wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                              #54

                              @Mr-Smurf I don't know who or what studz is, or use anywhere near that much product, which is why I don't do grey, for now. Would love to be in a group for Tirz or NAD+buf, but the link closed before I could get there

                              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • N Nuncles

                                For those who may have missed the email, Peptide Critic's shop is having 17.76% sale with the code FREEDOM. Ends July 5th at midnight.

                                Yes, I will be buying more pens (head held down in shame as I type this).

                                @randy Do you plan on offering any V1's down the road or is that not something that's popular enough?

                                J Offline
                                J Offline
                                JtCjEfF
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @Nuncles LOL, your shame is in good company. I certainly don’t need any more either, but I’m gonna anyways! I like supporting the shop. This site is invaluable.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • N Nuncles

                                  For those who may have missed the email, Peptide Critic's shop is having 17.76% sale with the code FREEDOM. Ends July 5th at midnight.

                                  Yes, I will be buying more pens (head held down in shame as I type this).

                                  @randy Do you plan on offering any V1's down the road or is that not something that's popular enough?

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Stevepep
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @Nuncles Damn you, I didn't check my emails today. Of course, I am going to order more pens. I like version 4 better than the Xulin pens. The piston seems better to me it doesnt require as much effort

                                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • N Online
                                    N Online
                                    Nuncles
                                    wrote on last edited by Nuncles
                                    #57

                                    @stevepep @jtcjeff Sounds like I should be earning a commission.🤣

                                    But yeah I believe in supporting this form. I've learned a ton from everyone.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • G Offline
                                      G Offline
                                      geno
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @Nuncles Damn you, I didn't check my emails today. Of course, I am going to order more pens. I like version 4 better than the Xulin pens. The piston seems better to me it doesnt require as much effort

                                        J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        JtCjEfF
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @Stevepep REALLY?! I have v3.5 and the Xulin… dang. Now I MUST get some V4… “for science” . (Tap that vein)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • vpepsV Offline
                                          vpepsV Offline
                                          vpeps
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          BioEdge July 4th Sale: Up to 55% Off

                                          Here's how it works:
                                          Use code BEL30 at checkout for 30% off your order.
                                          Order 10 or more items and get an extra 15% off on top of that.
                                          Pay with ACH or CashApp and get another 10% off.

                                          Combine all three and you're looking at up to 55% off your entire order.

                                          https://bioedgeresearchlabs.com/

                                          attentiion is all you need

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups