Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Your favorite peptide stack and why?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Your favorite peptide stack and why?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
29 Posts 9 Posters 3.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Eleanor

    @vpeptides I can't honestly say if that's what it is or not. I've never been much of a crier; if there are tears in my eyes, I'm more than likely utterly pissed off. Yes. Oxytocin is a bonding hormone but unaware that men are taking it. Hope you don't grow chi chi's.

    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Eleanor lol on top of the testosterone crisis and endocrine disruptors?

    2M

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N Neil McCauley

      Middle aged athlete, lean, mean and kicking butt with CJC-1295/Ipamorelin being my current mainstay.

      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Neil-McCauley yes my boy is doing cjc+ipa w tesa. He likes it. Maybe after my reta cycle. I can only pin so much.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Neil McCauley

        Middle aged athlete, lean, mean and kicking butt with CJC-1295/Ipamorelin being my current mainstay.

        vpepsV Online
        vpepsV Online
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Neil-McCauley I tried CJC-1295/Ipamorelin for 10 days 0.3mg and I got a terrible stressed sleep, skin shivers and overall bad feeling. My IGF-1 rose only to 145 (from 121). But it could be yet another bummer from Verified Peptides. I am going to retry it from a more trusted source.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

          @Eleanor lol on top of the testosterone crisis and endocrine disruptors?

          E Online
          E Online
          Eleanor
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @martinmarin One never knows what seeds can spring from this.

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Eleanor

            @martinmarin One never knows what seeds can spring from this.

            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Eleanor We can only hope for a flower.

            2M

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

              @Eleanor We can only hope for a flower.

              E Online
              E Online
              Eleanor
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @martinmarin 🌸

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • V Offline
                V Offline
                ValGal
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Favorite stack
                Pancakes
                Because they taste Great!

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • vpepsV Online
                  vpepsV Online
                  vpeps
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @gym.rat yeah I tried from 200mcg to 500mcg. I couldn't tolerate 500 bc of those problems being worse. I will try Tesamorelin now by itself, then add Ipamorelin. Then try to switch tesa with cjc.

                  attentiion is all you need

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCatR Online
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @vpeptides This is why it is good to have options. I just completed a 2 month research of tesa and am glad I finished because my hands hurt all the time and felt swollen, as did my knees and ankles despite Klow. Weight and visceral fat were unchanged. (I know, tesa takes longer than that.) I went right back to cjc/ipa at 250-300mcg each in the AM. Swelling is gone and aches are fading. I am working back to harder workouts but starting to feel better.

                    For me, anyway, CJC/Ipa gives a much faster and stronger result with fewer side effects. As for sermorelin, well, I researched that for 3 months when I first started, and if you want some free vials of it, stop by for burgers and I’ll send you away with them and maybe a bottle of whiskey for your trouble.

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups