Medex Bac Water Sale!
-
Dang this is NEW. I don't think Medex ever had retail BAC, and "a medical professional" has left a review already? Wow

https://medexsupply.com/hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-sterile-1-each/
Feels like the disclaimer is for "compliance", since EL big brother is trying to throttle RUO resources.
-
How did you guys get around the "upload your Medical License" request from Medex or am I the only one that does not have one?
@JustinWalker2002 Update us. What happened finally with your order? Did they ship it?
-
@pep_researcher No it has not shipped yet I'm sitting in Fulfillment in Process I think Ill wait it out and see what happens.

-
It arrived today thanks for the advice guys

-
If anyone is interested this is a group buy on Ebac and Lambda https://ezformz.net/f/bacc-water-gb-w1hc4z
-
Medex 25 pack is now below $300.
I hate to say this, but I told yaa all — this shortage, price hike, supply regular, price down (repeat) cycle has been going on for the past couple of years. People should stop falling for someone crying wolf and panic buying every time.
People should also not wait till the last drop so they don't feel the panic and scarcity.
My 2c!
-
@atlas01 Yes. I didn't have to enter any license information.
-
I'm considering ordering a case of Hospira from Medex. Will they ship without a license? I don't want to lose $290...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login