Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Cheap Amazon Finds
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Cheap Amazon Finds

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
storage-tempstoragerefrigeration
54 Posts 24 Posters 6.1k Views 4 Watching
Cheap Amazon Finds
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MyBM MyB

    I’m in the Amazon review program called V I N E. (Had to put spaces because it’s against TOS to tell anyone publicly). I often see things when they are new and discounted to encourage sales. Anyway, I thought I’d make this topic to post my finds instead of putting them in the swag topic I usually do.
    These insulated storage containers are $9.99. Usually they run $15-$20.
    amazon.com/dp/B0H11KL7M3
    IMG_6968.jpeg

    B Offline
    B Offline
    Bronze41
    wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @MyB How does one get into the VINE program? I always see reviews by VINE members.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • MyBM Offline
      MyBM Offline
      MyB
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      @bronze41 Write reviews on Amazon for your purchases. Most are invited because they have reviews with lots of helpful votes. There a few rare one that they had never wrote a review.
      The items you request to review, you have to claim the asking price as income on your taxes. Amazon sends a 1099. Lots of people end up owing thousands their first year because they thought the shit was free.
      Lots of people miss their invite, if you go here and sign in using your Amazon sign in information and it lets you in you were previously invited and just missed the email. https://www.amazon.com/vine

      Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • MyBM MyB

        @bronze41 Write reviews on Amazon for your purchases. Most are invited because they have reviews with lots of helpful votes. There a few rare one that they had never wrote a review.
        The items you request to review, you have to claim the asking price as income on your taxes. Amazon sends a 1099. Lots of people end up owing thousands their first year because they thought the shit was free.
        Lots of people miss their invite, if you go here and sign in using your Amazon sign in information and it lets you in you were previously invited and just missed the email. https://www.amazon.com/vine

        B Offline
        B Offline
        Bronze41
        wrote on last edited by
        #24

        @MyB Intersting...thank you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MyBM MyB

          I’m in the Amazon review program called V I N E. (Had to put spaces because it’s against TOS to tell anyone publicly). I often see things when they are new and discounted to encourage sales. Anyway, I thought I’d make this topic to post my finds instead of putting them in the swag topic I usually do.
          These insulated storage containers are $9.99. Usually they run $15-$20.
          amazon.com/dp/B0H11KL7M3
          IMG_6968.jpeg

          T Offline
          T Offline
          travisboone
          wrote on last edited by
          #25

          @MyB what else have you found through this program?

          MyBM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MyBM MyB

            @djoelcassell i buy multiple kits at a time. They get put in these for holding til test results are received. They get labeled and transfer to the freezer for long term storage. If you store in a frostless freezer these are needed to protect your vials from the temperature change from when the self defrost cycle runs. You always store these with desiccant packets because moisture is the enemy. No zip up soft case keeps out moisture.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            djoelcassell
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            @MyB Thank you for that information! Super helpful!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T travisboone

              @MyB what else have you found through this program?

              MyBM Offline
              MyBM Offline
              MyB
              wrote on last edited by
              #27

              @travisboone if you search the word “swag” you’ll find research cat’s topic that I use to post under.
              Lately I’ve picked up these amber pen vials. They still have a 20% coupon since they’re a new item.
              amazon.com/dp/B0H4883977
              IMG_6986.jpeg

              Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

              hunt_akH N 2 Replies Last reply
              2
              • MyBM MyB

                @travisboone if you search the word “swag” you’ll find research cat’s topic that I use to post under.
                Lately I’ve picked up these amber pen vials. They still have a 20% coupon since they’re a new item.
                amazon.com/dp/B0H4883977
                IMG_6986.jpeg

                hunt_akH Offline
                hunt_akH Offline
                hunt_ak
                wrote on last edited by
                #28

                @MyB said:

                @travisboone if you search the word “swag” you’ll find research cat’s topic that I use to post under.
                Lately I’ve picked up these amber pen vials. They still have a 20% coupon since they’re a new item.
                amazon.com/dp/B0H4883977
                IMG_6986.jpeg

                These fit in V4 pens?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • N Offline
                  N Offline
                  Nuncles
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  @hunt_ak Yep, all V1, 2, 3 (3.5), and 4 pens use the same size cartridge.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • MyBM Offline
                    MyBM Offline
                    MyB
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #30

                    Today I tested this Nest NIVR-5 pen for a review. Does up to 80 units like a V1 but is the size of a V2.
                    Why I’m sharing is because unlike V pens this was accurate at low doses. 1iu is the only time I’d sometimes get nothing then 2iu on the next push. I tested the 5iu and down doses by pushing into a 1/3 ml syringe so I could really see how good it was at the smaller doses.
                    No amazing deal $40 with a case, like most V pens on Big A.
                    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2ZR1VM2

                    collage_export_722FFE51-6AED-4C8B-9ECF-9D676E964042.jpeg

                    Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    4
                    • Stan DouglasS Offline
                      Stan DouglasS Offline
                      Stan Douglas
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #31

                      No Temu finds?
                      I have this case being delivered for peps water I store out of the fridge.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MyBM Offline
                        MyBM Offline
                        MyB
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #32

                        @stan-douglas feel free to set up a new topic of Temu finds. I made this topic to post the deals and new products I run across so I’m no longer posting in @researchcat swag topic.

                        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • MyBM MyB

                          Today I tested this Nest NIVR-5 pen for a review. Does up to 80 units like a V1 but is the size of a V2.
                          Why I’m sharing is because unlike V pens this was accurate at low doses. 1iu is the only time I’d sometimes get nothing then 2iu on the next push. I tested the 5iu and down doses by pushing into a 1/3 ml syringe so I could really see how good it was at the smaller doses.
                          No amazing deal $40 with a case, like most V pens on Big A.
                          https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2ZR1VM2

                          collage_export_722FFE51-6AED-4C8B-9ECF-9D676E964042.jpeg

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stevepep
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #33

                          @MyB my V4 is accurate at 3IU

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #34

                            What I am doing lately is testing dosages on pens by just keeping a pen vial with Bac in it and shooting it in a syringe between reconstitutions. The V4, V2, and Xulin are very accurate. I still need to test the Gansolin. I haven't messed with that one in a while as it was very finnicky, but it was, I think, user error as now that I have read @randy's recommendations on gauge size, I was using too small of a pen syringe. Should have paid attention when I ordered it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #35

                              What I am doing lately is testing dosages on pens by just keeping a pen vial with Bac in it and shooting it in a syringe between reconstitutions. The V4, V2, and Xulin are very accurate. I still need to test the Gansolin. I haven't messed with that one in a while as it was very finnicky, but it was, I think, user error as now that I have read @randy's recommendations on gauge size, I was using too small of a pen syringe. Should have paid attention when I ordered it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                                Oh man, I just wish it was the larger version to store more!

                                J Offline
                                J Offline
                                josephluces
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #36

                                @hunt_ak there’s https://a.co/d/0cc2sEQ3 double the capacity

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • J Offline
                                  J Offline
                                  judge
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #37

                                  just got my storage case! thanks!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L Offline
                                    L Offline
                                    Lelik
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #38

                                    Nice find. Just bought it. Thank you ☺️

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • MyBM MyB

                                      I’m in the Amazon review program called V I N E. (Had to put spaces because it’s against TOS to tell anyone publicly). I often see things when they are new and discounted to encourage sales. Anyway, I thought I’d make this topic to post my finds instead of putting them in the swag topic I usually do.
                                      These insulated storage containers are $9.99. Usually they run $15-$20.
                                      amazon.com/dp/B0H11KL7M3
                                      IMG_6968.jpeg

                                      M Offline
                                      M Offline
                                      meatsmoke
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #39

                                      @MyB Nice! Wish I hadn’t purchased that 32oz Hydropeak.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MyBM Offline
                                        MyBM Offline
                                        MyB
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #40

                                        @meatsmoke hydrapeak is a true vacuum insulated chamber. You can’t go wrong them. There’s tray inserts that come with an ice pack instead of the shallow tray. If I was spending money I’d go w/ them and a hydrapeak.

                                        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • MyBM Offline
                                          MyBM Offline
                                          MyB
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #41

                                          MediVena, seller on Amazon of gluco-care and one-care, has new listings for flat top pen tips for $8.87-$8.89. They are listed under odd categories like visually impaired writing aids to get around state restrictions. 31g and 32g, 4mm-8mm.
                                          If you click the seller details and at the bottom click “see all products”, the majority are on the last page.
                                          amazon.com/dp/B0HGBXJYJP
                                          amazon.com/dp/B0HHZV6NGC

                                          Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups