Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Cheap Amazon Finds
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Cheap Amazon Finds

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
storage-tempstoragerefrigeration
54 Posts 24 Posters 6.1k Views 4 Watching
Cheap Amazon Finds
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Nuncles

    For those of you who purchased this (or I guess even those who didn't purchase), what are your thoughts on the sponge that came with it to protect the top vials? Do you think it will retain moisture, even with silica packs?

    N Offline
    N Offline
    nwagner70
    wrote last edited by
    #45

    beware purchasing these: I purchased 5 of these. Performed a test to verify air tight seal for freezer storage,
    I removed the foam insert do not use for the test, , placed 2pcs 2 gram dry/dry desiccant packets into the containers, (all 5 of them) then placed a dry/dry Humidity indicator strip inside, 1 week later. I removed from the freezer, let settle to room temperature, open the lids, and the HIC sticks were pink all the way to 60%.
    I tested 2 containers again, same test , same results,
    I submitted pictures along with all my documentation to Amazon on the through test.

    @MyB

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K Offline
      K Offline
      Katiebelle815
      wrote last edited by
      #46

      I juat bought 3 32 0z hydra peaks at a TJMaxx in NC. Think they were around $12.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • MyBM Offline
        MyBM Offline
        MyB
        wrote last edited by
        #47

        @nwagner70 i have some of these vessels that have been in my freezer storage since February. I got into one last week and my color desiccants were still yellow. I opened and closed the vessel while still in the chest freezer, so the hot humid air was not able to get inside. My experience has not matched yours.

        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

        N 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote last edited by
          #48

          Same here. I have had to go into mine. Packets were fine. Replaced them anyway before I put it back in.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64
            wrote last edited by
            #49

            @myb i picked a couple up shortly after your post in July, they work well, no problems in the freezer

            “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • N Offline
              N Offline
              Nuncles
              wrote last edited by
              #50

              I've never tried them in the freezer. I use Hydrapeaks for that. But have had no issues with them in a fridge.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D Offline
                D Offline
                dispensarysupport
                wrote last edited by
                #51

                unnecessary if you have large quantity. get mylar bags and a pack of dessecant packs. label the bags and stack them. peps will be good for 12yrs

                N 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D dispensarysupport

                  unnecessary if you have large quantity. get mylar bags and a pack of dessecant packs. label the bags and stack them. peps will be good for 12yrs

                  N Offline
                  N Offline
                  nwagner70
                  wrote last edited by
                  #52

                  @dispensarysupport
                  that’s what I’m doing now, then you can also package the qty as you wish and not need to break into a full container .👍

                  @dispensarysupport

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • MyBM MyB

                    @nwagner70 i have some of these vessels that have been in my freezer storage since February. I got into one last week and my color desiccants were still yellow. I opened and closed the vessel while still in the chest freezer, so the hot humid air was not able to get inside. My experience has not matched yours.

                    N Offline
                    N Offline
                    nwagner70
                    wrote last edited by
                    #53

                    @MyB
                    Good deal; 👍
                    I posted that for a warning. All 5 of the containers were HIC Stick Pink all the way through. Desicants packs were still showing good. Idk
                    I went to IMPak Mylarfoil pouches, heat sealable, hIC sticks and desiccant packs. Tested after sometime, no reading of humidty on the HIC stick at all,

                    Take care

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MyBM MyB

                      @travisboone if you search the word “swag” you’ll find research cat’s topic that I use to post under.
                      Lately I’ve picked up these amber pen vials. They still have a 20% coupon since they’re a new item.
                      amazon.com/dp/B0H4883977
                      IMG_6986.jpeg

                      N Offline
                      N Offline
                      Nana5262
                      wrote last edited by Randy
                      #54

                      @MyB said:

                      @travisboone if you search the word “swag” you’ll find research cat’s topic that I use to post under.
                      Lately I’ve picked up these amber pen vials. They still have a 20% coupon since they’re a new item.
                      amazon.com/dp/B0H6883977
                      IMG_6986.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups