Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. KLOW - stacking efficacy
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

KLOW - stacking efficacy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
13 Posts 5 Posters 802 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    A number of peptide influencers have done testing of blends and shown that after 30 days, the purity of the individual peptides only degrades 1-2% at most if kept refrigerated. I think Randy has a video/testing on Glow, and Chris Duffin did one on Glow and Klow showing minimal degradation. We can talk about what happens to the 1-2% and whether there are other issues (not specific to these blends) but the guys telling us it breaks down immediately and you’ll maybe die so you should buy their individual vials are fear mongering for profit.

    Tl;dr: the blends are fine. I have been using Klow for several months, and if it don’t work, it’s a hell of a placebo.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QMBZpeL_rs

    sgirmantS Offline
    sgirmantS Offline
    sgirmant
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @ResearchCat Thanks for the YT share, appreciate the education.

    The KLOW stack is saving my coyote from pin fatigue so on that alone, feels very worth it.

    Any KLOW users out there on their protocols? My coyote is pinning M-F with what equals to 400Mcg of BPC157/TB500/KPV and 2mg of GHK-cu. Taking the weekend off but on S&S doing solo BPC157 250mcg 2x and GHK-cu @ 2mg. Planning the KLOW for 12 wks, GHK-cu & BPC157 keeping around longer as my coyote is recovering from rotator cuff surgery

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      7 days a week. 1mg BPC, 1mg TB500, 500 mcg KPV, 2.5mg GHK.

      Anecdotally, my bride’s rat has been taking Klow for 3 months(this cycle) on a 5/2 standard dosing and insists it doesn’t work except for her hair and nails growing out of control, but yesterday the rat went for a 3 mile run for the first time in a year and was completely pain free.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      sgirmantS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        I will probably cycle off for a month, just because I have been non-stop for 6 months and want to take a month off and figure out what is next.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

          7 days a week. 1mg BPC, 1mg TB500, 500 mcg KPV, 2.5mg GHK.

          Anecdotally, my bride’s rat has been taking Klow for 3 months(this cycle) on a 5/2 standard dosing and insists it doesn’t work except for her hair and nails growing out of control, but yesterday the rat went for a 3 mile run for the first time in a year and was completely pain free.

          sgirmantS Offline
          sgirmantS Offline
          sgirmant
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @ResearchCat
          Thanks for the feedback, I was wondering if my coyote needed a larger dose than what I have been giving him. He's 195 lbs, not sure weight has much to do with it but want to find the sweet spot of efficacy vs wasting peps if you know what I mean.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            My approach is based on the fact that I am older than a lot of researchers and am relatively active in both lifting and jiu jitsu, so I am usually nursing one or more injuries. I increased the BPC and TB500 to 1mg/day about a month ago and have had no noticeable adverse effects.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sgirmantS Offline
              sgirmantS Offline
              sgirmant
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              My coyote gets to sign up for medicare this year so he's not a pup anymore. I hear you!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • eurouserE Offline
                eurouserE Offline
                eurouser
                Banned
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                My rat recovers from workouts very well on 0.33mg/day (BPC,TB500,kpv) and 1.66mg/GHK.
                He was doing 0.5mg/day on the wolverine stack but considering the KPV adds inflammation blocking and the GHKu also helps with recovery/Inflamation, its cheaper with great results to be on the lower dose.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @eurouser Yep; taking the minimum effective dose is the way to go!

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    derekg1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    Klow at 250mcg (pbc/tb/kpv) and 1.25mg ghk-cu twice a day was amazing for my lab rats hamstring recovery. It had pulled or partially torn the right hammy 2 years ago took 6 weeks to get back to normal. It pulled/tore the left one this last spring with more bruising and pain than the previous injury. It was back to running and lifting in 3 weeks. Its a small sample and I can't prove the rat's hammy was better or worse in each injury but from my point of view KLOW was the main difference and what a difference it made!

                    It def won't help the pin fatigue but my rat is just finishing a long cut and transitioning back into a strength phase. It's an active rat with 20 min fasted zone 1 cardio 5 times a week, 3-4 lifting days and 1-3 bjj days a week. Part of the plan is to do KLOW at 250mcg rotating subq spots post fasted cardio for general recovery then bilateral 125mcg (250mcg total) shots near heavily trained muscles after lifting to see if site specific soreness is helped. No science behind that plan exactly just a test run to see how recovery goes.

                    eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D derekg1

                      Klow at 250mcg (pbc/tb/kpv) and 1.25mg ghk-cu twice a day was amazing for my lab rats hamstring recovery. It had pulled or partially torn the right hammy 2 years ago took 6 weeks to get back to normal. It pulled/tore the left one this last spring with more bruising and pain than the previous injury. It was back to running and lifting in 3 weeks. Its a small sample and I can't prove the rat's hammy was better or worse in each injury but from my point of view KLOW was the main difference and what a difference it made!

                      It def won't help the pin fatigue but my rat is just finishing a long cut and transitioning back into a strength phase. It's an active rat with 20 min fasted zone 1 cardio 5 times a week, 3-4 lifting days and 1-3 bjj days a week. Part of the plan is to do KLOW at 250mcg rotating subq spots post fasted cardio for general recovery then bilateral 125mcg (250mcg total) shots near heavily trained muscles after lifting to see if site specific soreness is helped. No science behind that plan exactly just a test run to see how recovery goes.

                      eurouserE Offline
                      eurouserE Offline
                      eurouser
                      Banned
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @derekg1 i tried site-specific injections before on the wolverine stack, just from my experience, it felt worse in terms of recovery. Thats why i stuck with sub-q in the belly which helped heal a 3 year old knee tendon injury in 3 weeks.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups