Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. MT1 Body Composition
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

MT1 Body Composition

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
35 Posts 10 Posters 2.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeeKindB BeeKind

    This is one pep I'm afraid of, having had skin cancer (now almost 6 years cancer free). I won't risk it to be tan.

    C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @BeeKind
    I think it was developed by Arizona state university to prevent shin cancer

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C Commander

      @BeeKind
      I think it was developed by Arizona state university to prevent shin cancer

      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      @Commander really? Im assuming you mean skin and not shin but if its shin I didn't even know that was a cancer sight but anything is possible.
      Everything Ive seen has warned about skin cancer from MT2. Id be interested to learn more about its original development

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        @Commander really? Im assuming you mean skin and not shin but if its shin I didn't even know that was a cancer sight but anything is possible.
        Everything Ive seen has warned about skin cancer from MT2. Id be interested to learn more about its original development

        C Offline
        C Offline
        Commander
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        @BeeKind
        Sorry, yes Skin. Small phone bad eyes. Yes look it up. I remember reading about it a long time ago.

        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • boogiescofferB Offline
          boogiescofferB Offline
          boogiescoffer
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          University of Arizona. Everything I have read suggests MT2 is much riskier.

          vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

            University of Arizona. Everything I have read suggests MT2 is much riskier.

            vpepsV Online
            vpepsV Online
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by
            #30

            @boogiescoffer did you experience flushing?

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • boogiescofferB Offline
              boogiescofferB Offline
              boogiescoffer
              wrote on last edited by
              #31

              A little bit, but not much. Some nausea, but temporary and not terrible. No boners or libido effects.

              vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • boogiescofferB boogiescoffer

                A little bit, but not much. Some nausea, but temporary and not terrible. No boners or libido effects.

                vpepsV Online
                vpepsV Online
                vpeps
                wrote on last edited by
                #32

                @boogiescoffer I did not experience any flushing at all. I started with a week of 0.25mg, then did 0.5mg and now 1 mg. For the first few days I felt like an irritation in esophagus, like a spasm. No wonder I didn't want to eat or even drink, but then it settled.

                attentiion is all you need

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  I knew it was Arizona something!!

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    diegoc
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #34

                    I take MT1 and I dont get sunburn at all. A 10mg bottle will last you the entire summer.

                    The nausea is pretty funny, because it starts about 5-10m after the subq injection, so i take it right before bed.

                    Ive never done PT-141 subq but i think i would need to lay down after a shot and about a good hour before any funny business.

                    The boners on MT1 are pretty solid 😜

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D diegoc

                      I take MT1 and I dont get sunburn at all. A 10mg bottle will last you the entire summer.

                      The nausea is pretty funny, because it starts about 5-10m after the subq injection, so i take it right before bed.

                      Ive never done PT-141 subq but i think i would need to lay down after a shot and about a good hour before any funny business.

                      The boners on MT1 are pretty solid 😜

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stones67
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #35

                      @diegoc
                      gym is correct. That means those boners are 100%, all natural Diego boners! Congrats to you my friend. You are indeed turning back clock, while getting shredded. Props dude!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups