Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. first time pen experience - questions
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

first time pen experience - questions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
26 Posts 11 Posters 1.7k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Nuncles

    @jperiod I guess I'm not 100% understanding what you mean by priming. Once the pen cartridge is filled, I purge the air out with the breather needle. Once I put the first needle on the pen (with needle pointing up), I push out a couple of units at a time with the plunger until I see liquid come out of the needle. Sometimes, after seeing the liquid, I will push out another 2-3 units just for good measure.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    jperiod
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Nuncles I think that's priming, thanks for the description. I wasn't holding it up, so maybe that's why it seemed to leak so much.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • J jackiee

      The cartridges can make a difference, too. I had a Gansulin that was only releasing half of the shot and I had to do a second press to get it to release it all. It only did it with my Amazon cartridges

      B Offline
      B Offline
      Blueeyedme
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @jackiee - quality carts makes a big difference with all the auto inject. Think Munan or Linuo.

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B Blueeyedme

        @jackiee - quality carts makes a big difference with all the auto inject. Think Munan or Linuo.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Blueeyedme said:

        @jackiee - quality carts makes a big difference with all the auto inject. Think Munan or Linuo.

        Where do you purchase either of those carts from?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote last edited by Randy
          #24

          You can find carts here https://peptidecritic.com/store/5-3ml-glass-cartridges-for-v2-reusable-pen

          Filters will be in stock next week.

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • RandyR Randy

            You can find carts here https://peptidecritic.com/store/5-3ml-glass-cartridges-for-v2-reusable-pen

            Filters will be in stock next week.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            denti
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            @Randy will you be carrying 4mm filters? If so do you know how much volume ml you can push through them?

            RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D denti

              @Randy will you be carrying 4mm filters? If so do you know how much volume ml you can push through them?

              RandyR Offline
              RandyR Offline
              Randy
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @denti no on the 4mm.

              Here's the rule on filters

              4mm - 1ml max
              13mm -10ml max

              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

              1 Reply Last reply
              2

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups