Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Retatrutide cycle and dosing through cycle
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Retatrutide cycle and dosing through cycle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
24 Posts 18 Posters 2.0k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    Tbaby
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    I would start at 1mg (4 weeks) and move up 1mg every 4 weeks until you find your sweet spot. Once you hit your goal weight, I would do .5mg - 1mg every week forever.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      And MiraLAX is your FRIEND!

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

        And MiraLAX is your FRIEND!

        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        @ResearchCat mission carb smart tortillas too! 🤣

        Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

          @ResearchCat mission carb smart tortillas too! 🤣

          Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423M Online
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          @quicksilver80 said:

          @ResearchCat mission carb smart tortillas too! 🤣

          On my Costco list everytime.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            I don’t have any research rats, pretend stuffed animals or imaginary friends that take peptides…
            But, I started Reta at 1mg a week, and after two weeks went to 2mg a week. I was only looking to go from 190lbs down to 175lbs. Mostly visceral fat (I also take Tesa/Ipa, Mots-C, NAD and KLOW). So I wasn’t looking to loose a lot of weight. What you go up to depends on how much weight you want to loose and how fast. My friend (not imaginary) is trying to go from 300 down 190. He started at 1mg a week and is now at 6mg a week.
            So it really depends on the person’s individual goals and how their body reacts to Reta.

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • quicksilver80Q Offline
              quicksilver80Q Offline
              quicksilver80
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              I started at 2 and worked up +2 every 4 weeks. So 2 4 6 8 10. I only took longer some doses if i ran into sides.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J Online
                J Online
                jackiee
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                @gym.rat said:

                @Nuncles saying you don't cycle means you don't stop? That's how I interpret that.

                @gym.rat said:

                @Nuncles saying you don't cycle means you don't stop? That's how I interpret that.

                I didn’t take it as never stop. I took it as “don’t cycle”, example take it 3 months, rest a month, take it another 3 months, etc. That is what I always assume when people ask about cycling peptides, not staying on them.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J Online
                  J Online
                  jackiee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  @gym.rat said:

                  @Nuncles saying you don't cycle means you don't stop? That's how I interpret that.

                  @gym.rat said:

                  @Nuncles saying you don't cycle means you don't stop? That's how I interpret that.

                  I didn’t take it as never stop. I took it as “don’t cycle”, example take it 3 months, rest a month, take it another 3 months, etc. That is what I always assume when people ask about cycling peptides, not staying on them.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • U Offline
                    U Offline
                    ursus
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    I’m of the opinion that people who track their diets prior to glps and have established fitness routines can likely use much less Reta than what the trials show. I also believe it works for me better at a rolling day 6 vs 7. But I track all this.

                    I don’t want to completely cut off my hunger senses because I don’t want to go much under 1000 calories a day deficit so I can preserve muscle mass as much as possible. Also going too low on the daily leaves me with no energy to perform my cardio and lifting routines.

                    We’re all learning what works for us individually.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCatR Offline
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      @ursus GLP-1’s are designed fundamentally for morbidly obese people who need to lose a lot of weight. They are not designed for biohacking obsessive optimizers. So yes, many people should be taking much less than clinical dosing. I have seen a lot of people talking about cycling reta, and they are mostly jacked gym bros who want to get to 7.233(repeating, obviously) % body fat for a comp or the beach or just because.

                      The real question is more about maintenance and what that looks like for you. Is it stopping? Is it micro-dosing? I don’t know personally. I manage my dosing using a bit of Kentucky windage to maintain or move slightly.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups