Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Pep pen holder
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Pep pen holder

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
storage
13 Posts 6 Posters 764 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D damic

    I enjoy these holders, comes in different pen count. https://www.etsy.com/listing/4513735849/pen-and-cartridge-kit-case-3d-printed

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @damic Funny enough, these are actually 3d prints on makers that this person licensed (hopefully). Great alternative if you don't have a 3d printer and don't want to spend the time messing around. I just had one of my designs pop up on Etsy, and my wife found it and got it taken down. I actually didn't really care, I do it for fun.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • M Offline
      M Offline
      mspeer
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @stevepep Thanks for the 3d print files for the pen holders. I was just thinking about buying one!

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D Online
        D Online
        damic
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @stevepep oh crazy, you saying that was your design?

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          Lot of 3d prints if you have a printer. Not my design but I use this and its great just for pens though. https://makerworld.com/en/models/1547040-9-injection-pen-holder#profileId-1624495
          also not my design for vials.
          https://makerworld.com/en/models/1306600-3ml-pen-cartridge-holder-with-screw-on-lid-v2#profileId-1340048

          S Offline
          S Offline
          SkepticJen
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @Stevepep There's a printer upstairs in my son's closet he left after he graduated. This makes me want to drag it down and learn it!

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D damic

            @stevepep oh crazy, you saying that was your design?

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @damic no it was my travel case I designed that’s a really good one if you travel. This is the file. It actually showed up on Etsy twice my wife caught it . https://makerworld.com/models/3019493?appSharePlatform=copy

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S SkepticJen

              @Stevepep There's a printer upstairs in my son's closet he left after he graduated. This makes me want to drag it down and learn it!

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @SkepticJen if you are just printing public files like the ones on makers world it’s super easy. Designing had a learning curve but that not terribly hard as well

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M mspeer

                @stevepep Thanks for the 3d print files for the pen holders. I was just thinking about buying one!

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @mspeer I posted a bunch of files, others did as well in the 3D file thread. If you search for it, it’s titled what 3d printer should I buy.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M Offline
                  M Offline
                  mspeer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @stevepep Great. I just finished printing my pen holder. 👌I will have a look at the other files. Thanks!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S Stevepep

                    @damic no it was my travel case I designed that’s a really good one if you travel. This is the file. It actually showed up on Etsy twice my wife caught it . https://makerworld.com/models/3019493?appSharePlatform=copy

                    D Online
                    D Online
                    damic
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @Stevepep very kewl man! Yeah, I would love to get a 3D printer, but can't justify the cost or time right now. So I've been getting stuff off etsy. Probably saved me a bunch of time, however minus a lot of fun 😉

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • SpaceGhostS Online
                      SpaceGhostS Online
                      SpaceGhost
                      wrote on last edited by SpaceGhost
                      #13

                      I bought a stainless holder that came with a couple of ice packs for travel. My intended use is to keep in the fridge without drawing undue attention. It looks like a stainless water bottle except for the thermometer on the lid. (I suppose I can put it in there upside down!) https://a.co/d/0gJF0LLt

                      I don’t currently have a 3d printer but I envision an insert SOR three pens with a hole in the center for the temperature probe. Perhaps there would even be room for a second tray for vials. (Or dinosaur embryos!)

                      c276d2d1-d2bd-4ecb-816f-6fc1b8a71cc8-image.jpeg

                      You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups