Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Best Supplies for RT30
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Best Supplies for RT30

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
13 Posts 8 Posters 969 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cassidykelseyC Offline
    cassidykelseyC Offline
    cassidykelsey
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Please drop your best suppliers with the best results and lowest rates. I currently purchased through CRUSH and they look decent 👌 what's your experience and advice?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • atlas01A Offline
      atlas01A Offline
      atlas01
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Nothing beats Nexaph unless you go grey market

      1 Reply Last reply
      5
      • atlas01A Offline
        atlas01A Offline
        atlas01
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @gym.rat All peptides in the US come from China

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • FalcF Offline
          FalcF Offline
          Falc
          wrote on last edited by Falc
          #4

          @gym.rat everything I have ever purchased from Nexaph used Janoshik for testing, most recently they started testing sterility, endotoxins and heavy metals.

          B 1 Reply Last reply
          5
          • FalcF Offline
            FalcF Offline
            Falc
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @gym.rat just curious, who are true U.S. vendors? I'm always up for shopping around.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FalcF Offline
              FalcF Offline
              Falc
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @gym.rat thanks for the info, I've made purchases from a couple of them in the past for single vials, most recently from Crush during the July 4th sale, great vendor!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B Offline
                B Offline
                brandenscheidecker
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I recently purchased 5 kits from Avant and am happy with them, testing groups are cheaper than doing it myself.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Online
                  S Online
                  Stevepep
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Online
                    S Online
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                    #9

                    @gym.rat I am not expert you may be correct. I have spoken to Cain the owner a couple of times order from them as my primary. To me I only care I am getting what the product says it is without any hidden issues and they deliver on that with the best prices and no worries

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • S Online
                      S Online
                      Stevepep
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @gym.rat I hear ya it’s why I hate supporting Hospira the enemy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MyBM Offline
                        MyBM Offline
                        MyB
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Most US vendors are buying Chinese lyophilized products and using the COA from the manufacturer. The “good” US import vendors are doing additional testing themselves.
                        Nexaph and Aavant import raws and do their own lyo.
                        Everyone has a different opinion of good. Also know that some people who portray themselves as “I know what I’m talking about” really have zero clue.

                        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                        I 1 Reply Last reply
                        7
                        • FalcF Falc

                          @gym.rat everything I have ever purchased from Nexaph used Janoshik for testing, most recently they started testing sterility, endotoxins and heavy metals.

                          B Offline
                          B Offline
                          bethany1
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Falc same here...Finnrick can't even test things that are sent into them, they certainly can't test a companies peps....

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MyBM MyB

                            Most US vendors are buying Chinese lyophilized products and using the COA from the manufacturer. The “good” US import vendors are doing additional testing themselves.
                            Nexaph and Aavant import raws and do their own lyo.
                            Everyone has a different opinion of good. Also know that some people who portray themselves as “I know what I’m talking about” really have zero clue.

                            I Offline
                            I Offline
                            islander671
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @MyB curious who are the good us importers then?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups