Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Need Pep Suggestions for combating Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Need Pep Suggestions for combating Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
33 Posts 5 Posters 2.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My live EBV tests always returns just barely high but the dead EBV is outrageously high >600. There's no doubt that along with the mito damage (which I'm working on), these EBV flotillas are a major problem.

    Rx'd anti-virals hurt the hell out of my stomach and I won't take them; already lost 5.5' of my gut to Lyme tx.

    Trying to find a solution without copper, if at all possible. None of the Cu peps seems to help and only use it now topically. Don't need my zinc levels messed with when the Cu cleaves and goes its own merry way.

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don’t have anything to offer here, but I have some weird autoimmune stuff going on. My labs are showing a number of wild autoimmune irregularities. I have fixed most of my inflammation markers(bad news, everybody, I went back on a statin and it resolved most of my inflammation issues). Might have been a combination of the statins and Klow. But I assume Klow doesn’t fix cardiovascular issues.

      I had a bad case of mono in college and I am pretty sure it wrecked my autoimmune system. From what little reading I have done, it seems like it lives in your B cells forever and there isn’t much you can do about it. Which sucks. It also said 90% of the American population has it in their system. Which seems kind of ominous since there is no treatment available.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        https://youtu.be/OBndB0EFuUM?is=HqPuTHYoUYl7WQ1j

        2M

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
          #4

          Protocol that I know of no. But here is something to work with.
          Melittin: A peptide that has shown significant antiviral capabilities against the herpes simplex virus.
          Lactoferricin: A host-defense peptide that interacts with the HSV membrane to inactivate the viral particle.
          Dermaseptin S4: Investigated for its membrane-active mechanisms that act at the virus-cell interface.
          And of course
          LL-37
          Thymosin
          Thymolin
          Bpc157
          Kpv

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            https://youtu.be/OBndB0EFuUM?is=HqPuTHYoUYl7WQ1j

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by Eleanor
            #5

            @EXTROPIAN said:

            https://youtu.be/OBndB0EFuUM?is=HqPuTHYoUYl7WQ1j

            He has an EBV video I watched and I'm building resources to try his protocol, but NOT his peptides, which are almost a year old and completely overpriced; same source as Nexaph and the others.

            I, personally, don't like the guy; it's all about him (what an ego), but he does have some good points. One thing I will not do is start MOTS-C at 1mg - NO WAY!

            His protocol is so front-loaded in the mornings, I don't know how I'd do it without puking.

            As mentioned above, the problem is EBV centered.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
              EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #6

              Good thing I find him funny. Unfortunately for many have to get passed his ego but he delivers if you are listening. The above are basically immune driven. I'm sure you can elixir a stack. As for dosages, be patiient, find the least and most effective dose. Yes his peps are expensive. But his selection of protocols are good. I as well build and source it elsewhere.

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                I don’t have anything to offer here, but I have some weird autoimmune stuff going on. My labs are showing a number of wild autoimmune irregularities. I have fixed most of my inflammation markers(bad news, everybody, I went back on a statin and it resolved most of my inflammation issues). Might have been a combination of the statins and Klow. But I assume Klow doesn’t fix cardiovascular issues.

                I had a bad case of mono in college and I am pretty sure it wrecked my autoimmune system. From what little reading I have done, it seems like it lives in your B cells forever and there isn’t much you can do about it. Which sucks. It also said 90% of the American population has it in their system. Which seems kind of ominous since there is no treatment available.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ResearchCat said:

                I had a bad case of mono in college and I am pretty sure it wrecked my autoimmune system.

                Mono IS Epstein Barr infection.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Yep. I’m aware just from my research this past week. Just not sure what to do with any of the information I have learned so far.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  E EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    Yep. I’m aware just from my research this past week. Just not sure what to do with any of the information I have learned so far.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                    #9

                    @ResearchCat said:

                    Yep. I’m aware just from my research this past week. Just not sure what to do with any of the information I have learned so far.

                    I know the feeling, Cat. All I can tell you is what I'm going to try and that's the supplement/peps in this link from Dr. Ego. I keep in mind that he doesn't rx GLP's and says he doesn't believe in them; I don't know why. He can kiss my fat, white Irish ass with that one.

                    Scroll to compound administration. You've probably got most of the supps already. If not, iHerb cost me less that $70 and free shipping.
                    https://docs.google.com/document/d/19oRABD_XJcfrudmOGHnCj3_ru-rOvjA3V_Aht5BUl3w/edit?tab=t.0

                    There is one test that you need to get right away that if positive, might really be hindering you now and in the future and it's a methylation test. 2 genes, the acronym is MTHFR... and it really is. If at all possible, have the test confirmed by running it twice. If your ability to methylate B vits, esp. B12 is damaged, you must take methylated B's and the IM's generally are not methylated. I have seen a couple of methyl B powders; they were on Randy's list of vendors too.

                    Make of it what you will, but EBV is no joke and you'll only get anti-virals from a Dr. that do not work worth crap.

                    Wishing you the best. E

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      Yep. I’m aware just from my research this past week. Just not sure what to do with any of the information I have learned so far.

                      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @ResearchCat Start by process of elimination. Until you find something that works.

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E Eleanor

                        @ResearchCat said:

                        Yep. I’m aware just from my research this past week. Just not sure what to do with any of the information I have learned so far.

                        I know the feeling, Cat. All I can tell you is what I'm going to try and that's the supplement/peps in this link from Dr. Ego. I keep in mind that he doesn't rx GLP's and says he doesn't believe in them; I don't know why. He can kiss my fat, white Irish ass with that one.

                        Scroll to compound administration. You've probably got most of the supps already. If not, iHerb cost me less that $70 and free shipping.
                        https://docs.google.com/document/d/19oRABD_XJcfrudmOGHnCj3_ru-rOvjA3V_Aht5BUl3w/edit?tab=t.0

                        There is one test that you need to get right away that if positive, might really be hindering you now and in the future and it's a methylation test. 2 genes, the acronym is MTHFR... and it really is. If at all possible, have the test confirmed by running it twice. If your ability to methylate B vits, esp. B12 is damaged, you must take methylated B's and the IM's generally are not methylated. I have seen a couple of methyl B powders; they were on Randy's list of vendors too.

                        Make of it what you will, but EBV is no joke and you'll only get anti-virals from a Dr. that do not work worth crap.

                        Wishing you the best. E

                        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @eleanor Immunity peptides haven't been researched in stacks or researched like this. It's a journey many haven't venture.

                        2M

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • vpepsV Online
                          vpepsV Online
                          vpeps
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          All I know intensive course of LL-37 and TA-1 didn't move the needle on my EBV antibodies panel. Next I want to try aciclovir, but I understand it's not an option for you.

                          attentiion is all you need

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I know where to get it but I don't need it. Just stay away from peanuts.

                            2M

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • vpepsV vpeps

                              All I know intensive course of LL-37 and TA-1 didn't move the needle on my EBV antibodies panel. Next I want to try aciclovir, but I understand it's not an option for you.

                              E Offline
                              E Offline
                              Eleanor
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @vpeptides
                              Wish Acyclovir had worked for me, but didn't. I don't know about LL37/TA-1, or KPV, etc. My interest is the monolaurin, etc. that might actually work on the viral cap directly. I'm going to start the supplement protocol well before I buy any more peptides.

                              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E Offline
                                E Offline
                                Eleanor
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Took my SS31 dose & NAD+buf this morning. I'm not starting MOTS-C until Labor Day; a bit scared of that one & want to take it real easy.

                                Swallowed all the supps I had that Dr. Ego listed. Ordered the rest last night from iHerb. (No, not a Rep for them. LOL!) Really interested in the Monolaurin. If it does what he says it does, then, I've got a chance at controlling these monsters. Can't afford both KPV and TA-1 in the same month. Trying to decide which one to start with.

                                It's going to be another long road; not any 12 weeks, more like 6 months or better. Might begin to feel better before that, I hope.

                                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                vpepsV J 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCat
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @eleanor And yes, I already take most of the supps on that list.

                                  I haven’t tried TA-1, but my friend’s GF has a lot of immunity issues and she thinks it helps. She can’t take it now bc she is on a 6 month run of 3 different antibiotics to destroy some infections so she can have surgery. Needs to have part of a lung removed but is constantly battling respiratory infections.

                                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • E Eleanor

                                    Took my SS31 dose & NAD+buf this morning. I'm not starting MOTS-C until Labor Day; a bit scared of that one & want to take it real easy.

                                    Swallowed all the supps I had that Dr. Ego listed. Ordered the rest last night from iHerb. (No, not a Rep for them. LOL!) Really interested in the Monolaurin. If it does what he says it does, then, I've got a chance at controlling these monsters. Can't afford both KPV and TA-1 in the same month. Trying to decide which one to start with.

                                    It's going to be another long road; not any 12 weeks, more like 6 months or better. Might begin to feel better before that, I hope.

                                    vpepsV Online
                                    vpepsV Online
                                    vpeps
                                    wrote on last edited by vpeps
                                    #17

                                    @Eleanor said:

                                    Monolaurin

                                    I used to take Monolaurin. I did not know it might help with HSV/EBV, but I was told it's good to prevent common cold/flu. After I took maybe 2 cans of it I stopped it and forgot about it, but since around that time I stopped getting sick with seasonal colds at all for about 8 years and couldn't understand why. Now you mentioned Monolaurin and I connected the dots, it seems to be a feasible explanation. After 8 years I took a COVID vaccine and started getting sick every month for about a year (not with covid, with cold).

                                    attentiion is all you need

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                      @eleanor And yes, I already take most of the supps on that list.

                                      I haven’t tried TA-1, but my friend’s GF has a lot of immunity issues and she thinks it helps. She can’t take it now bc she is on a 6 month run of 3 different antibiotics to destroy some infections so she can have surgery. Needs to have part of a lung removed but is constantly battling respiratory infections.

                                      E Offline
                                      E Offline
                                      Eleanor
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @ResearchCat Good to know about the TA-1; it is aimed at Thymus function so could be something solid. Looked at Nexaph and its Oct 25 batch and IMO too expensive. Just going for a 3 set which will last until better batches available. TA-1 not inexpensive.

                                      VERY sorry to hear about the surgery and the abx beforehand can be terrible. It has to be very tough for her. Happy if she has good support.

                                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • E Eleanor

                                        @ResearchCat Good to know about the TA-1; it is aimed at Thymus function so could be something solid. Looked at Nexaph and its Oct 25 batch and IMO too expensive. Just going for a 3 set which will last until better batches available. TA-1 not inexpensive.

                                        VERY sorry to hear about the surgery and the abx beforehand can be terrible. It has to be very tough for her. Happy if she has good support.

                                        vpepsV Online
                                        vpepsV Online
                                        vpeps
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Eleanor said:

                                        on a gubmint watch list

                                        Are you really? Because of import control?

                                        attentiion is all you need

                                        E 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • vpepsV vpeps

                                          @Eleanor said:

                                          on a gubmint watch list

                                          Are you really? Because of import control?

                                          E Offline
                                          E Offline
                                          Eleanor
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @vpeptides
                                          Nothing to do with imports.

                                          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups