Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Nexaph 25% off sale
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph 25% off sale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
nexaph
29 Posts 16 Posters 2.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Nuncles

    It's a good thing I don't have crypto setup. I've already bought way too much lately.

    Is this the first time Nexaph has done a sale like this? Do you think it's something they will continue to do in the future? I've been avoiding the whole crypto thing but this may be worth a reconsideration.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    SkepticJen
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Nuncles I just have automatic (small) buys in a River account and keep some $ in the account in USD for automatic buys if it drops stupid low (that $ earns interest). I'm able to buy directly from that account. And the bonus is I'm not spending "real money" on peps because my BTC is just sort of pretend money 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

      I want to but, I WANT TO BUY, but there is nothing I neeeeeed 😧

      vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @Stan-Douglas I feel your pain!

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        Shifted
        wrote on last edited by Shifted
        #23

        So how do you do know which crypto to own for nexaph? Do they accept any of them, like USDT (TRC20) or do you go through the buying process and then when it says to pay you have buy the correct crypto? Their payment screen just says "cryptocurrency" if you aren't using BTC. Does that mean you can pay using your own wallet or do you have use whatever that thing called "Now Payments"

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Shifted

          So how do you do know which crypto to own for nexaph? Do they accept any of them, like USDT (TRC20) or do you go through the buying process and then when it says to pay you have buy the correct crypto? Their payment screen just says "cryptocurrency" if you aren't using BTC. Does that mean you can pay using your own wallet or do you have use whatever that thing called "Now Payments"

          M Online
          M Online
          ManicXmedic
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Shifted i just used the bitcoin option and it gave the crypto discount. Thank you to everyone who commented above. This post and others like it have helped me tons

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            coondogesq
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I bought some using USDC and got the discount.

            atlas01A 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • N Nuncles

              It's a good thing I don't have crypto setup. I've already bought way too much lately.

              Is this the first time Nexaph has done a sale like this? Do you think it's something they will continue to do in the future? I've been avoiding the whole crypto thing but this may be worth a reconsideration.

              E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @Nuncles I looked at TA-1 earlier and COA's from 2025, as are others I looked at. Could have changed since then, so, just my experience.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bfullerB Offline
                bfullerB Offline
                bfuller
                wrote on last edited by bfuller
                #27

                This lab seems like a site favorite, too bad they don't ship north or the border, I verified and they said nope 😞

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C coondogesq

                  I bought some using USDC and got the discount.

                  atlas01A Offline
                  atlas01A Offline
                  atlas01
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @coondogesq USDC works? Which wallet do you use? Thanks!

                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • atlas01A atlas01

                    @coondogesq USDC works? Which wallet do you use? Thanks!

                    J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jackiee
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @atlas01 said:

                    @coondogesq USDC works? Which wallet do you use? Thanks!

                    I used Coinbase and paid with USDC

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups