Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. EZ Peptide 35% sale
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

EZ Peptide 35% sale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
ez-peptides
13 Posts 5 Posters 774 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W WisGal64

    AMP as well, received both emails within a 30 seconds of each other 🙃

    vpepsV Offline
    vpepsV Offline
    vpeps
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @WisGal64 Is AMP another vendor's name?

    attentiion is all you need

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @vpeptides it’s actually ameano petides(aka AMP)

      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snake PepskinS Snake Pepskin

        I think Nexaph's discount started a trend for the week. I'm sure there are meetings in progress as I type.

        C Offline
        C Offline
        coondogesq
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @Snake-Pepskin I think Nexaph and EZ are related companies - either that or they have the same batch numbers on some of their COAs

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WisGal64W WisGal64

          @vpeptides it’s actually ameano petides(aka AMP)

          vpepsV Offline
          vpepsV Offline
          vpeps
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @WisGal64 oddly there is https://ameano-peptides.com/ and https://ameanopeptides.com/ domains, both looking the same.

          attentiion is all you need

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64
            wrote on last edited by WisGal64
            #8

            They recently changed domains, will share it

            “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              New one is ameanopeptides.net

              “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64W Offline
                WisGal64
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                One more note that may interest you, my understanding is they lyo here in the states?

                “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                Snake PepskinS 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • WisGal64W WisGal64

                  One more note that may interest you, my understanding is they lyo here in the states?

                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake PepskinS Offline
                  Snake Pepskin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @WisGal64 they do lyophilize here in the US. In the sense that they sell Nexaph products, which are lyophilized in the US. No shame in that. Look at the batch numbers. They’re the same as Nexaph and EZ,

                  “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                  It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote on last edited by WisGal64
                    #12

                    @snake-pepskin I’ve found several CoAs shared between the 3, but not all products. Someone shared a video awhile back showing AMPs facility, will have to look for it

                    Only point I was making, and I found this information long ago, is they do lyo here in the United States rather than in another country.

                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Snake PepskinS Offline
                      Snake PepskinS Offline
                      Snake Pepskin
                      wrote on last edited by Snake Pepskin
                      #13

                      Absolutely! I buy from them, and they have a good variety. I wasn’t knocking them. I try to buy from all suppliers that I respect. I think Nexaph is one of the most committed suppliers, so if I need a single, I get it from AMP, or EZ.

                      “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
                      It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups