Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. NAD+ recon question
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NAD+ recon question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
19 Posts 7 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Eleanor

    @bellaluca5675 I disagree with the rat. Use more BAC and see what happens first before deciding it's bad shit.

    B Offline
    B Offline
    Bellaluca5675
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @Eleanor shouldn’t be bad quality/ have bought many vials from the same vendor multiple times - but who knows and yes their in a concealed container in the fridge.

    Yeah you hear new advice all the time I guess just go with what works for ya

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • B Offline
      B Offline
      brandenscheidecker
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      I try to use the least amount of bac water I can, like who wants to inject their rat with 50 plus units, I used 1.5 ML bac in a 500mg bottle and it 15 units for 75ml use the peptide critic calculator!

      I have also had this same problem when I got some grey market nad in 10ml bottles, after looking at it I added 1ml more of bac and it dissolved the crystals. I figured i had noting else to lose. the next vial I used 1.5ml of bac and that seemed to be enough with no problems. you could always use 1.5ml in a new vial, and then add it to the problem vial instead of adding more to keep the volume low and the concentration higher.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        In my limited experience, I can only just barely get 2 500mg NAD+ vials dissolved into 3ml for a pen. Definitely a case where more is better.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E Offline
          E Offline
          Eleanor
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          Some guys just love the burn... Endorphins?

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          J 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B Bellaluca5675

            @Eleanor what’s your goto BAC amount for a 1000mg vial?

            J Offline
            J Offline
            JKINSLOW3155
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            @Bellaluca5675 I use 1ml of bac water for every 100mgs of NAD+ so for a 1,000mg vial, I would use 10ml of bac water.

            E 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • J JKINSLOW3155

              @Bellaluca5675 I use 1ml of bac water for every 100mgs of NAD+ so for a 1,000mg vial, I would use 10ml of bac water.

              E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              @JKINSLOW3155 said:

              @Bellaluca5675 I use 1ml of bac water for every 100mgs of NAD+ so for a 1,000mg vial, I would use 10ml of bac water.

              Are you using pin or syringe?

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Eleanor

                Some guys just love the burn... Endorphins?

                J Offline
                J Offline
                JKINSLOW3155
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                @Eleanor amen! I still get a sting when penning NAD+ and I'm churning using 5ml of bac water per 500mg vial. So far, NAD+ is about the only "peptide" that gives me any sort of sting and I've used Reta, SS-31, MOTS-c, Epitalon, Pinealon, DSIP, Wolverine, KLOW, Kisspeptin, and a couple others.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Shaqdiesel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  Doesn't Nexaph NAD come in 3ml vials? Would there be a problem if I used 2 or 3mls in a vial of 500mgs? Would that be an issue for the peptide or just potentially just a more uncomfortable injection for me? I have a kit but I haven't gotten into it yet.

                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Shaqdiesel

                    Doesn't Nexaph NAD come in 3ml vials? Would there be a problem if I used 2 or 3mls in a vial of 500mgs? Would that be an issue for the peptide or just potentially just a more uncomfortable injection for me? I have a kit but I haven't gotten into it yet.

                    E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                    #18

                    @Shaqdiesel said:

                    Would there be a problem if I used 2 or 3mls in a vial of 500mgs? Would that be an issue for the peptide or just potentially just a more uncomfortable injection for me?

                    Oh yeah, it's gonna be real uncomfortable for you... Look, I'm a red-headed pansy, so, don't know how you hold up under bruising, etc. I'll reconn 1000 mg. buffered in 15 to 20 BAC, it's that harsh on me if I don't.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCatR Online
                      ResearchCat
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      I’ve done 1,000mg into a single pen and dispensed 50mg per shot, which is about 15 units. It burns a little bit if you go too fast, but then doesn’t bother me at all. Different folks have different experiences. Generally, you probably want to dilute more than that, but I am cheap.

                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups