Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Ozempic to Reta
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Ozempic to Reta

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
4 Posts 4 Posters 352 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Online
    C Online
    charlescoyle
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Currently I'm on 2mg of Ozempic and I feel like I've hit a plateau. Meaning that I've slowly gained the weight back that I had initially lost. I am planning on making the switch to reta and I have a couple of questions. Should I continue with the Ozempic and just add the reta? Or should I stop the Ozempic and go with the reta? I plan to follow the low and slow approach to reta starting my research amount at .05. I'm 64 and am active as I walk 1.5 hours a day in the southern heat as well as go to the gym primarily for elliptical between 45 minutes to an hour. I want to eventually add some high rep light weight training as well. I would really appreciate any thoughts or input anyone may have. Thanks

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Stan DouglasS Offline
      Stan DouglasS Offline
      Stan Douglas
      wrote on last edited by Stan Douglas
      #2

      IF it were my rat, I would cut the Oz dose completely since you're introducing 2 brand new pathways, start on the .5 Ret the day of the week he would had taken the Oz and titrate up as you did with the Oz.

      EDIT:To be clear I have never taken Ozempic, I'm a Tirz to Ret guy.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yeah i dont care what others say. The adding pepsi to your coke thing never seemed to be smart to me. Reta is a more effective drug. The only difference is some get more sides from reta. Which is case by case and never monolithic.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N Offline
          N Offline
          Nuncles
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I wouldn't recommend both either.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups