Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Epitalon / DSIP So many questions
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Epitalon / DSIP So many questions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
epitalon-epithalondsip
17 Posts 6 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J jackiee

    @vpeptides It's for my hubby, not me. I don't think that my sleep scores could get any better! I sleep like it is my job and I'm being paid double time! 94 is a low score for me, lol I take nothing to help me, it just comes naturally, always has. My hubby wants to sleep like me.

    vpepsV Offline
    vpepsV Offline
    vpeps
    wrote on last edited by vpeps
    #8

    @jackiee I tried Epitalon less and more and settled on 2 mg (or 1-2mg). Some say at over 0.6mg intranasally or over 3.5mg subcutaneously it may have an opposite, excitatory effect on some. If you have a quality product, you can safely experiment.

    I ran through a few vials over the last 6 months. I did not have problems with sleep and I did not see a lot of effect with sleep to note. (Except the first night when I used 0.1mg I had an especially good sleep for some reason. For me "stress/hrv" factor is bringing the score down, so it was related to it, not sure it was a coincident or not.)
    But recently I went through my sleep records and discovered that lately, like in the last 1-2 months, I have about 2 hours of a deep sleep as a rule, while a half year ago the number was more like 1h20m. I don't know it is an effect of Epitalon, but it's something like this that it is researched for.

    DSIP, I tried that too. To me it seemed the less the better. 0.3mg caused some discomfort feeling in my head, 0.1mg was better. I had a good deep sleep either way or without it too, no difference.

    attentiion is all you need

    J 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vpepsV vpeps

      @jackiee I tried Epitalon less and more and settled on 2 mg (or 1-2mg). Some say at over 0.6mg intranasally or over 3.5mg subcutaneously it may have an opposite, excitatory effect on some. If you have a quality product, you can safely experiment.

      I ran through a few vials over the last 6 months. I did not have problems with sleep and I did not see a lot of effect with sleep to note. (Except the first night when I used 0.1mg I had an especially good sleep for some reason. For me "stress/hrv" factor is bringing the score down, so it was related to it, not sure it was a coincident or not.)
      But recently I went through my sleep records and discovered that lately, like in the last 1-2 months, I have about 2 hours of a deep sleep as a rule, while a half year ago the number was more like 1h20m. I don't know it is an effect of Epitalon, but it's something like this that it is researched for.

      DSIP, I tried that too. To me it seemed the less the better. 0.3mg caused some discomfort feeling in my head, 0.1mg was better. I had a good deep sleep either way or without it too, no difference.

      J Offline
      J Offline
      jackiee
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @vpeptides said:

      @jackiee I tried Epitalon less and more and settled on 2 mg (or 1-2mg). Some say at over 0.6mg intranasally or over 3.5mg subcutaneously it may have an opposite, excitatory effect on some. If you have a quality product, you can safely experiment.

      I ran through a few vials over the last 6 months. I did not have problems with sleep and I did not see a lot of effect with sleep to note. (Except the first night when I used 0.1mg I had an especially good sleep for some reason. For me "stress/hrv" factor is bringing the score down, so it was related to it, not sure it was a coincident or not.)
      But recently I went through my sleep records and discovered that lately, like in the last 1-2 months, I have about 2 hours of a deep sleep as a rule, while a half year ago the number was more like 1h20m. I don't know it is an effect of Epitalon, but it's something like this that it is researched for.

      DSIP, I tried that too. To me it seemed the less the better. 0.3mg caused some discomfort feeling in my head, 0.1mg was better. I had a good deep sleep either way or without it too, no difference.

      Good to know. Did you run DSIP and epitalon at the same time or one before the other?

      vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J jackiee

        @vpeptides said:

        @jackiee I tried Epitalon less and more and settled on 2 mg (or 1-2mg). Some say at over 0.6mg intranasally or over 3.5mg subcutaneously it may have an opposite, excitatory effect on some. If you have a quality product, you can safely experiment.

        I ran through a few vials over the last 6 months. I did not have problems with sleep and I did not see a lot of effect with sleep to note. (Except the first night when I used 0.1mg I had an especially good sleep for some reason. For me "stress/hrv" factor is bringing the score down, so it was related to it, not sure it was a coincident or not.)
        But recently I went through my sleep records and discovered that lately, like in the last 1-2 months, I have about 2 hours of a deep sleep as a rule, while a half year ago the number was more like 1h20m. I don't know it is an effect of Epitalon, but it's something like this that it is researched for.

        DSIP, I tried that too. To me it seemed the less the better. 0.3mg caused some discomfort feeling in my head, 0.1mg was better. I had a good deep sleep either way or without it too, no difference.

        Good to know. Did you run DSIP and epitalon at the same time or one before the other?

        vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @jackiee do you mean the time of the day or different days? I ran them mostly in separate weeks, first Epitalon, then DSIP.

        attentiion is all you need

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          Opinions vary, IMO if you want better sleep, most people say 1-2MG before bed is perfect. If you are trying to extend your telomeres, many people do 10x10mg or 20x5mg. And some people say the research confused epitalon and epitalimin(or whatever it is) and 10mg is 5-10x too much because epitalon is much stronger.

          Either way, it is completely safe, whatever level you research.

          Yeah, well, Iโ€™m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I havenโ€™t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • vpepsV vpeps

            @jackiee do you mean the time of the day or different days? I ran them mostly in separate weeks, first Epitalon, then DSIP.

            J Offline
            J Offline
            jackiee
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @vpeptides said:

            @jackiee do you mean the time of the day or different days? I ran them mostly in separate weeks, first Epitalon, then DSIP.

            I meant did you run them on different days/weeks/cycles. Like run Epiralon for 20 days then DSIP?

            vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J jackiee

              @vpeptides said:

              @jackiee do you mean the time of the day or different days? I ran them mostly in separate weeks, first Epitalon, then DSIP.

              I meant did you run them on different days/weeks/cycles. Like run Epiralon for 20 days then DSIP?

              vpepsV Offline
              vpepsV Offline
              vpeps
              wrote on last edited by vpeps
              #13

              @jackiee yes, but I tried them together too. But as I rule I try things separately first so I could know what causes an effect.

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • J Offline
                J Offline
                jackiee
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                Dr Kristi Sawivki has a good video about it and she recommends starting at 5-1mg per day, doing 1mg per day.

                https://youtu.be/OZ-sKfXA0rM?is=lACnasNcFsypiuZR

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                  Opinions vary, IMO if you want better sleep, most people say 1-2MG before bed is perfect. If you are trying to extend your telomeres, many people do 10x10mg or 20x5mg. And some people say the research confused epitalon and epitalimin(or whatever it is) and 10mg is 5-10x too much because epitalon is much stronger.

                  Either way, it is completely safe, whatever level you research.

                  bfullerB Offline
                  bfullerB Offline
                  bfuller
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @ResearchCat you are correct epithalamin is the natural, mixed polypeptide extract from bovine pineal glands, whereas epitalon (or epithalon) is a precise, synthetic tetrapeptide isolated and copied from that extract.

                  Dosing from the studies at 10-5 mg per night were for Epithalamin. In studies Epitalon shows equal or greater biological activity at doses up to 1,000 times lower than those required for crude Epithalamin. Thats where the 500 mcg to 1 mg dosing protocols come from for Epitalon.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • J jackiee

                    I ordered DSIP and Epitalon for my hubby's RS and I have searched and searched and I feel comfortable with the dosage for DSIP, but Epitalon appears to be all over the place, depending where you look. I'm seeing to start at .5mg, 5mg and even 10mg per night. If it is 5 or 10 mg per night, that would be an expensive run. I only ordered 2 bottles, because I had the lower dosage (the DSIP dosage) in my head. Silly me.

                    So, what dosage are you using and are you doing it at night? Most that I have read had been at night, but a few say morning to help reset circadian rhythm?

                    Should his RS run one and then the other (which one first?), or do people like to run them both at the same time?

                    I really have searched and it has left me more confused than when I started!

                    bfullerB Offline
                    bfullerB Offline
                    bfuller
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @jackiee See my response to reaserch cat about the dosing differences between epitalon and Epithalamin and where the dosing confusion comes from.

                    I found for me dosing was best at 1mg 30-60 minutes before bed. It was even better stacked with pinealon @ 2 mg first thing in the morning. both for 10 days or you could cut the doses in half for both and do 20 days.

                    I have done epitalon solo and with Pinealon and I would say the Pinealon, Epitalon combo was far better.

                    DSIP for me didn't reallly do anything, but my deep sleep is already really good so I didn't notice any benifits, but I wanted to try it anyways.

                    Hope this helps.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • J Offline
                      J Offline
                      jackiee
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      Thank you! Hubby is fishing in Canada right now and I told him that could get this worked out for his RS for when he comes home!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups