Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Finding real Thymalin
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Finding real Thymalin

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
16 Posts 4 Posters 870 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64W Offline
    WisGal64
    wrote on last edited by WisGal64
    #7

    @peptideed Try MRP (Modern Research Peptides) they aren't listed in the vendor directory but they have Thymalin, I was looking at it last night, it does appear to be Thymalin. When I went on a search awhile ago for Thymulin I found the opposite, vendors had it listed as Thymulin but the CoA showed Thymalin. Not sure why Vendors aren't looking at this more closely before listing their products πŸ™‚

    I've used them in the past for some other peps, and they provided excellent customer service and fast turnaround. Products worked as expected.

    They are running a sale right now for 35% off. I think I can share the link even though it's not listed on vendor directory right?

    β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P PeptideEd

      @vpeptides Yeah... amusingly the scans they used for the thymus do not appear to be available generally... so I can't even do before and after measurements to try to do my own n=1 meaningfully 😞

      vpepsV Offline
      vpepsV Offline
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @PeptideEd absolute numbers of CD4 and CD8 lymphocytes, as well as CD4:CD8 ratio is a good marker of thymus regeneration too. Even 10% increase in numbers is a good sign. Just get the real test, not those methylation correlations.

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WisGal64W WisGal64

        @peptideed Try MRP (Modern Research Peptides) they aren't listed in the vendor directory but they have Thymalin, I was looking at it last night, it does appear to be Thymalin. When I went on a search awhile ago for Thymulin I found the opposite, vendors had it listed as Thymulin but the CoA showed Thymalin. Not sure why Vendors aren't looking at this more closely before listing their products πŸ™‚

        I've used them in the past for some other peps, and they provided excellent customer service and fast turnaround. Products worked as expected.

        They are running a sale right now for 35% off. I think I can share the link even though it's not listed on vendor directory right?

        vpepsV Offline
        vpepsV Offline
        vpeps
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @WisGal64 even if a lab writes "Thymalin" is still doesn't mean it's not a synthesized nanopeptide (Thymulin). Labs are confused about its naming as well, they tend to just repeat what the customer called it. Also, how do they test for a thymus extract having a dozen of different peptides, do they even know exactly what should be there and in what proportion?

        All ThymAlin COAs I saw showed a nanopeptide of molecular weight 858 g/mol (Thymulin). I looked at Modern Research Peptides and it is Thymulin as well.

        As far as I know, you can buy injectable Thymalin (under another name) in Russia, otherwise you can use capsules of Vladonix or Thymusol, or do what I did and make a blend yourself.

        attentiion is all you need

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by WisGal64
          #10

          So technically, if they don't show a mol weight of 333.34 which is Thymalin, then it's Thymulin. From what I found, common vendor mislabel has mol weight 862-863(same as Thymulin)

          β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          vpepsV 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • WisGal64W WisGal64

            So technically, if they don't show a mol weight of 333.34 which is Thymalin, then it's Thymulin. From what I found, common vendor mislabel has mol weight 862-863(same as Thymulin)

            vpepsV Offline
            vpepsV Offline
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by vpeps
            #11

            @WisGal64 333.34 is the molecular weight of Thymogen, which is a principal component of Thymalin, but not the only. Thymalin shows multiple peaks oh MS chart

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WisGal64W WisGal64

              So technically, if they don't show a mol weight of 333.34 which is Thymalin, then it's Thymulin. From what I found, common vendor mislabel has mol weight 862-863(same as Thymulin)

              vpepsV Offline
              vpepsV Offline
              vpeps
              wrote on last edited by vpeps
              #12

              @WisGal64 Look at Vladonix Mass Spectrometry in COA. Or Thymusol Mass Spectrometry.

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vpepsV Offline
                vpepsV Offline
                vpeps
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                On MS charts this is what you expect to see for bioregulators:

                8690b84c-f67e-4dc0-94b7-4e06f15b383c-image.jpeg

                attentiion is all you need

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Thanks for the info!

                  β€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P PeptideEd

                    @vpeptides Yeah... amusingly the scans they used for the thymus do not appear to be available generally... so I can't even do before and after measurements to try to do my own n=1 meaningfully 😞

                    vpepsV Offline
                    vpepsV Offline
                    vpeps
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @PeptideEd have you watched Dr Fahy interview with Matt Kaeberlein? He looks pretty good for his 75. HGH for thymus regeneration, he claims. I know he also takes 1-2g of Carnosine dipeptide (I do too).

                    attentiion is all you need

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • vpepsV vpeps referenced this topic on
                    • E Offline
                      E Offline
                      Eleanor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      Peptide Crafters carries Thymagen (sold out) and Thymalin.
                      I don't truly know the difference; this is just for FYI.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups