Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. SS 31 and Mots C blend
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

SS 31 and Mots C blend

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
15 Posts 7 Posters 997 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    e_kantor2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Peptide plugs just released a 50mg SS 31 and mots blend (25mg of each). Is this even worth it to get? I feel like it should be a different ratio? Seems like SS 31 is mor daily dosing and mots is a few times per week? Wondering if I'm better off just getting them seperately or if SS is even really needed

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
      #2

      I personally think it is fine if it is stable. I ran 1-2mg ea for over two months and did wonders. I been off them for a week and my energy is stable. Something was corrected even at such low dosages. Be patient, titrate/dial up.or down til you find the lowest effective dose. High dose saturation is one of many protocols. Mine was being patient and I dailed it accordingly to my days agenda. You will presently benefit while exercising and correcting your mitochondria.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C Offline
        C Offline
        Commander
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I haven’t tried blending the two together yet. But 2 mg of each every day would be great. I trued mixing MOTS-C and NAD+, it made pea 🤣 and wasn’t usable.
        I haven’t tried mixing MOTS-C & SS-31 yet, but what the hell, I will try it and let everyone know if it mixed ok

        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I wouldn’t buy it simply because I want to be able to run specific amounts of each. The problem with any blend is that you may not want that specific mix. Many blends like Glow or Klow are specifically mixed in the most common dosing protocol.

          It also might be a problem for you if you have a histamine reaction to the MOTS-C. I don’t, but a number of people do and that is another reason not to have a blend with something else you might want to take anyway.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I like mixing my own blends. Except KLOW, that I take it as it is

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bfullerB Offline
              bfullerB Offline
              bfuller
              wrote on last edited by bfuller
              #6

              I would recommend getting them seperate for a few reasons.

              Reason 1 : You need to find you lowest effective dose for each compound seperately. Alex Kikel says he has noticed in his practice that people are usually super responders to at least one of the mitochondrial peptides MOTS/SS-31/SLU-PP-332 ie) for me its SLU-PP-332 - I find 500mcg I'm flying and can't do more than 1000mcg a day, where I have friends that do 100mg no problem. Also SS-31 can amplify your responses to many peptides so keep that in mind once you find your dose if you take it with SS-31 at the same time things could change.

              Reason 2 different dosing schedules : In a consultation I had with Dr.Dwayne Jackson he recomended SS-31 daily vs timing the MOTS-C, avoid small daily dosing and focus on effective doses 2-3 xper week for pre endurance training (long run or bike) or high output days - HIIT/kettlebell complexes/crossfit to work the mitochondria and ATP systems and avoid it on Stregth training days if I am trying to burn fat and build muscle (who isn't trying to do this?). Let strength days be driven by MTor. Also to have a day in between dosing becasue there is a 48 hour down stream cascade that happens with MOTS-C even though the plama life is relatively short. Also its good to allow for clearance to give the mast cells a break so your ISR's don't get out of hand or you have to stop taking it forever due to the over reaction and histamine responses. I'll listen to his recomendations becasue his PHD was in Peptides at Yale School of Medicine and he ran a phase 1 clinical trial laboratory.

              Reason 3 Timing flexibility : Although you can do them together I find running MOTS-C in the morning pre cardio/endurance/ high out put workouts HIIT/crossfit and dose the SS-31 later in the evening like 5:00pm ish to be timing magic. This was a recomendation I heard Chris Duffin and Anthony Castore discuss, they have been using this stratagey themselves and with their clients and everyone likes this timing protocol. I gave it a shot (pun intended) and I have to agree, Output is amazing during workouts and the SS-31 supports recovery you feel fabulous all day and when you wake up the next day. Totally anecdotal but the stratagey makes sense and I have a couple of freinds who agree, they love it too.

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • bfullerB bfuller

                I would recommend getting them seperate for a few reasons.

                Reason 1 : You need to find you lowest effective dose for each compound seperately. Alex Kikel says he has noticed in his practice that people are usually super responders to at least one of the mitochondrial peptides MOTS/SS-31/SLU-PP-332 ie) for me its SLU-PP-332 - I find 500mcg I'm flying and can't do more than 1000mcg a day, where I have friends that do 100mg no problem. Also SS-31 can amplify your responses to many peptides so keep that in mind once you find your dose if you take it with SS-31 at the same time things could change.

                Reason 2 different dosing schedules : In a consultation I had with Dr.Dwayne Jackson he recomended SS-31 daily vs timing the MOTS-C, avoid small daily dosing and focus on effective doses 2-3 xper week for pre endurance training (long run or bike) or high output days - HIIT/kettlebell complexes/crossfit to work the mitochondria and ATP systems and avoid it on Stregth training days if I am trying to burn fat and build muscle (who isn't trying to do this?). Let strength days be driven by MTor. Also to have a day in between dosing becasue there is a 48 hour down stream cascade that happens with MOTS-C even though the plama life is relatively short. Also its good to allow for clearance to give the mast cells a break so your ISR's don't get out of hand or you have to stop taking it forever due to the over reaction and histamine responses. I'll listen to his recomendations becasue his PHD was in Peptides at Yale School of Medicine and he ran a phase 1 clinical trial laboratory.

                Reason 3 Timing flexibility : Although you can do them together I find running MOTS-C in the morning pre cardio/endurance/ high out put workouts HIIT/crossfit and dose the SS-31 later in the evening like 5:00pm ish to be timing magic. This was a recomendation I heard Chris Duffin and Anthony Castore discuss, they have been using this stratagey themselves and with their clients and everyone likes this timing protocol. I gave it a shot (pun intended) and I have to agree, Output is amazing during workouts and the SS-31 supports recovery you feel fabulous all day and when you wake up the next day. Totally anecdotal but the stratagey makes sense and I have a couple of freinds who agree, they love it too.

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @bfuller Off topic. Are using DMSO to recon your Slu-pp-322? I been reconstituding with just BAC. I am running 5amino 1mq 1mg and Slupp322 500mcgs and my endurance and energy is on point at the gym.

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • bfullerB Offline
                  bfullerB Offline
                  bfuller
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  No, thats oral dosing for me I haven't tried SubQ in SLU .... I love 5 amino also with SLU, try adding a little methelene blue like 4 - 6mg mg to your stack and feel the nitro!

                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • bfullerB bfuller

                    No, thats oral dosing for me I haven't tried SubQ in SLU .... I love 5 amino also with SLU, try adding a little methelene blue like 4 - 6mg mg to your stack and feel the nitro!

                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bfuller hmm I have methylene blue. Will stack it accordantly and take it for a ride tomorrow. Thanks

                    2M

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E Offline
                      E Offline
                      e_kantor2
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Do you guys think it's necessary to run SS prior to mots? I'm 31

                      EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E e_kantor2

                        Do you guys think it's necessary to run SS prior to mots? I'm 31

                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                        #11

                        @e_kantor2 I ran motsc, nad+ and ss31 all at once. Been off them over a week and my energy is stable.

                        2M

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @e_kantor2 At your age, it is really a question of whether you think you have metabolic dysfunction. If your mitochondria are working correctly and you feel good, you probably don’t need SS-31. Many of us here have older rats so that is where there is a lot of focus.

                          That being said, I am always the oldest guy at the T clinic and urologist, so I know there are a lot of young guys with problems - I just can’t speak to it. Have you had labs done? How are your energy levels?

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                            @e_kantor2 At your age, it is really a question of whether you think you have metabolic dysfunction. If your mitochondria are working correctly and you feel good, you probably don’t need SS-31. Many of us here have older rats so that is where there is a lot of focus.

                            That being said, I am always the oldest guy at the T clinic and urologist, so I know there are a lot of young guys with problems - I just can’t speak to it. Have you had labs done? How are your energy levels?

                            E Offline
                            E Offline
                            e_kantor2
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @ResearchCat well I have a newborn so pretty terrible 😂

                            BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • E e_kantor2

                              @ResearchCat well I have a newborn so pretty terrible 😂

                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKind
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @e_kantor2 I feel that. My daughter is 2.5 now and just started sleeping through the night a few months ago and I still sleep awfully

                              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • brithusB Offline
                                brithusB Offline
                                brithus
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Depending on your particular research and subject conditions being addressed, you may want to look into dosing SS-31 separately BEFORE adding Mots-C. The reasoning behind this is that SS-31 addresses the structural aspect by repairing & protecting the integrity of the mitochondrial membranes and Mots-C addresses the aspects of optimal functioning. Running SS-31 first ensures that the mitochondria are in the best structural shape before Mots-c attempts to ramp up metabolic functioning. In many cases, running them at the same time when mitochondria is not structurally sound may be a waste of MOTS-C.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular
                                • World
                                • Users
                                • Groups