Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Condensation
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Condensation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 293 Views
Condensation
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    crash2127
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am not sure the picture I am trying to post is going to show, but I am curious what are peoples thoughts on the significance of condensation build-up after recon (not in the dried powder vials)? When I take the reconstituted vials from the fridge and let them come to room temp, actually even after only less than 5 minutes, there is condensation on the inside of the vial. So obviously when i prep the syringe that condensation mixes with the liquid peptide. It constantly happens, so I am not sure how to avoid it, it possible at all.

    f1aa8ace-004b-4b88-832e-f053d8f10ebf-20260729_193914.jpg

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • C crash2127

      I am not sure the picture I am trying to post is going to show, but I am curious what are peoples thoughts on the significance of condensation build-up after recon (not in the dried powder vials)? When I take the reconstituted vials from the fridge and let them come to room temp, actually even after only less than 5 minutes, there is condensation on the inside of the vial. So obviously when i prep the syringe that condensation mixes with the liquid peptide. It constantly happens, so I am not sure how to avoid it, it possible at all.

      f1aa8ace-004b-4b88-832e-f053d8f10ebf-20260729_193914.jpg

      E Offline
      E Offline
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @crash2127 I've noticed it esp. with GLOW & KLOW. A slight bit on some others but not as much as in your pic.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E Eleanor

        @crash2127 I've noticed it esp. with GLOW & KLOW. A slight bit on some others but not as much as in your pic.

        C Offline
        C Offline
        crash2127
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Eleanor yea, its been with most vials for me, although it seems anything with the ghkcu in it is worse.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • World
        • Users
        • Groups