Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Cjc and ipa as a “teen”
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Cjc and ipa as a “teen”

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
cjc-1295-ipamorelin
4 Posts 3 Posters 319 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L Offline
    L Offline
    landonpaulovich
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am just about to turn 18 and I bought cjc and ipa alongside with, GHKCU and KPV for my acne. I have been taking GHKPV for about a week and have noticed some redness calmed and am happy with the progress so far. I have not yet started cjc and ipa and was planning on adding it in within the next few days. I started looking at peoples experience with it on Reddit and now I am a little nervous to see all the people having weird reactions to it. What is your guy’s opinion and experiences on it?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jake_PepTronJ Online
      Jake_PepTronJ Online
      Jake_PepTron
      wrote on last edited by Jake_PepTron
      #2

      Truthfully, it’s one of those things that can really help for old-timers (40+ yrs). It’s helped me (42) a little bit, but it’s been to help with injury/recovery & sleep. Nothin sexy. At around 18, I don’t think the upsides are really there in using it.

      If you end up doing it anyway, ask what your end-goal is… then research if cjc/ipa will even align with it. I’d also get bloodwork done at a local lab first (ask about igf-1 levels) to see where you’re at. Without a goal going into it and a baseline blood test, you can’t measure progress.

      If I was talking to 18yr-old me, there are better things to spend money on 😄 Best of luck.

      Remember: there are no peptides that can fill the emptiness inside your cold heart.

      ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome! I don’t know that I see a lot of benefit in using GHRH when you are at your peak production. I’d focus on diet and lifting heavy if I were you. I don’t know much about recommended or applied use for young men or women, since I am an older rat as are most of the people on the forums I frequent. Heck, even the 40 year olds are youngsters to me.

        Look at it like this: GHRH will stimulate your body to produce more growth hormone, but it will never produce more than what it is naturally capable of doing. So assuming you are healthy(no metabolic issues) and getting good sleep, exercise, and lifting, your body should be producing about as much as it can given your age.

        If you have labs showing problems with hormone production or IGF levels, that is a different issue.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Jake_PepTronJ Jake_PepTron

          Truthfully, it’s one of those things that can really help for old-timers (40+ yrs). It’s helped me (42) a little bit, but it’s been to help with injury/recovery & sleep. Nothin sexy. At around 18, I don’t think the upsides are really there in using it.

          If you end up doing it anyway, ask what your end-goal is… then research if cjc/ipa will even align with it. I’d also get bloodwork done at a local lab first (ask about igf-1 levels) to see where you’re at. Without a goal going into it and a baseline blood test, you can’t measure progress.

          If I was talking to 18yr-old me, there are better things to spend money on 😄 Best of luck.

          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Jake_PepTron By brother, if I was talking to my 18 year old self, there are so many things I would tell myself to do before taking peptides. 🤣

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups