Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Cjc ipa experience
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Cjc ipa experience

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
cjc-1295-ipamorelin
14 Posts 6 Posters 734 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L Offline
    L Offline
    landonpaulovich
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What are your guys experience on cjc and ipa and specifically guys in their 20s

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • hunt_akH Offline
      hunt_akH Offline
      hunt_ak
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      What are your IGF-1 levels currently? Also your test/free test/shbg? This may give you a good starting place to see if you can get additional benefit from GHRH analogs like CJC/IPA

      RandyR L 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • hunt_akH hunt_ak

        What are your IGF-1 levels currently? Also your test/free test/shbg? This may give you a good starting place to see if you can get additional benefit from GHRH analogs like CJC/IPA

        RandyR Offline
        RandyR Offline
        Randy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @hunt_ak what he said.

        Im 41 and I just said GH time. never looking back...but again. 41.

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • hunt_akH hunt_ak

          What are your IGF-1 levels currently? Also your test/free test/shbg? This may give you a good starting place to see if you can get additional benefit from GHRH analogs like CJC/IPA

          L Offline
          L Offline
          landonpaulovich
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @hunt_ak

          My igf1 levels are 350 which is well in the reference range so I do not really need it tbh, but I already bought it so I’m trying to justify using it

          hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RandyR Randy

            @hunt_ak what he said.

            Im 41 and I just said GH time. never looking back...but again. 41.

            hunt_akH Offline
            hunt_akH Offline
            hunt_ak
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Randy I'm a couple months behind you being a late '85 model. How long you been on GH? I'm starting that next month.

            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L landonpaulovich

              @hunt_ak

              My igf1 levels are 350 which is well in the reference range so I do not really need it tbh, but I already bought it so I’m trying to justify using it

              hunt_akH Offline
              hunt_akH Offline
              hunt_ak
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @landonpaulovich 350 is incredible! I got mine tested about 6 weeks ago at 140 and looking to increase that soon!

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                @landonpaulovich 350 is incredible! I got mine tested about 6 weeks ago at 140 and looking to increase that soon!

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @hunt_ak

                @hunt_ak he is in his 20’s

                hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @hunt_ak

                  @hunt_ak he is in his 20’s

                  hunt_akH Offline
                  hunt_akH Offline
                  hunt_ak
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Stevepep If I only knew then what I know now... 🙂

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                    @Stevepep If I only knew then what I know now... 🙂

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @hunt_ak Ha ha exactly. Have you tried kisspeptin? Just started after cycling off CJC

                    hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stones67
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Consider freezing it for now and pulling it out in a couple years. Your IGF is excellent and is certainly sufficient for muscle growth and recovery from even an above average fitness routine. Explore another avenue of interest. Just my .02 but mucking around with this axis when its unnecessary doesn't seem well......prudent?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • hunt_akH hunt_ak

                        @Randy I'm a couple months behind you being a late '85 model. How long you been on GH? I'm starting that next month.

                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCatR Online
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @hunt_ak Whippersnappers! 🤣

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        hunt_akH 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S Stevepep

                          @hunt_ak Ha ha exactly. Have you tried kisspeptin? Just started after cycling off CJC

                          hunt_akH Offline
                          hunt_akH Offline
                          hunt_ak
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Stevepep said:

                          @hunt_ak Ha ha exactly. Have you tried kisspeptin? Just started after cycling off CJC

                          I have some in the stash along with some HCG enroute. I'll be testing it soon-ish.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                            @hunt_ak Whippersnappers! 🤣

                            hunt_akH Offline
                            hunt_akH Offline
                            hunt_ak
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @ResearchCat
                            Just got my first razor this week! 🙂

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            3
                            • ResearchCatR Online
                              ResearchCatR Online
                              ResearchCat
                              wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
                              #14

                              LMAO!

                              Seriously, though, I spend tons of time watching videos and reading about various medicines and other stuff. I’ve mentioned before that I am high risk for cardiovascular fun, so I have been on and off statins - now on - for over two decades. There is lots of bad advice out there. My latest rabbit hole is high PSA/prostate cancer. The 15 year survival rate for 1) radical prostatectomy, 2) radiation and 3) doing nothing are all over 99%, yet almost all patients will be referrred for #1. (And no, I haven’t been diagnosed with PC.)

                              Anyway, I am all about the minimum effective dose. Sometimes, that is 0. There is always some non-zero risk associated with anything you do, even if it is poking your research subject with a small needle and injecting a tiny amount of a benign substance.

                              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups