Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Which Testing Labs do you use and trust ?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Which Testing Labs do you use and trust ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
13 Posts 9 Posters 990 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    Bubba
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have used Finnrick for testing before, but I have probably sent in too many samples and they have not given me the send to info for my latest ask.

    My vendor sent me 2 differently labeled boxes of Tirz and I asked Finnrick to test one of each.

    The vendor said ‘the guys’ probably ran out of labels and that they are the same batch.

    I want to test both… but I don’t want to break the bank.

    Suggestions ?

    ( my buys are all for my personal use, I don’t sell )

    Thx !

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • pep_researcherP Online
      pep_researcherP Online
      pep_researcher
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Finnrick is not a testing lab. They are just an entity collecting samples and sending to other labs for testing, with questionable intentions and business model.

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • F Offline
        F Offline
        flyhigh
        wrote on last edited by flyhigh
        #3

        Finnrick is a joke. Their free program is either broken or complete scam at this point. I have had a request for a free test on Tirz for almost a month. All I get is a once-a-week email that informs me it normally takes 1-2 business days for a decision and one email suggesting I move to a paid service (of course) if I wanted a quicker response. Try Freedom or Vanguard.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • C Offline
          C Offline
          crash2127
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I recently had a vial of Slup332 tested through BTLabs. While I felt pretty confident in my vendor, having ordered numerous quality products from them in the past, this was my first slup332, and I thought Id better be safe. It came back as a fail. What bothered me was the brief email explanation with the report, it said, while the sample absorbs UV light (which apparently it is supposed to do) it contains fillers with no peptide material (I am slightly summarizing, but this was the meat of it). What had me concerned is that Slupp is not a peptide. When I questioned it, they got relatively defensive and just said they have tested thousands of samples in recent months, so they are confident it is not slupp. So, I decided to simply take their graphs and run them through Microsoft Copilot, asking if these graphs could represent the presence of the slupp332 molecule. I got a long dissertation with two different scenario endings, both stating they represent a positive presence of slupp. So, I guess my answer to your topic would be, you may get what you pay for. I chose a cheap option instead of paying up for Freedom or Janoshik, and possibly got a bad test.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I wouldn’t use Freedom anymore.. I would do AFi or Kovera

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • pep_researcherP Online
              pep_researcherP Online
              pep_researcher
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Random comment, but this is the only forum I've seen testing labs and vendors put under microscope and discussed critically, which is extremely important for RUO research. Most other forum admins are busy flooding forums with their affiliate vendors' sales or self-promotion.

              Thank you @randy! 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              6
              • WisGal64W Online
                WisGal64W Online
                WisGal64
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @pep_researcher 100% agree! It’s concerning, they promote a vendor, get a kickback but delete anything negative about a vendor they are affiliated with, that’s where I lose faith/trust in what they are peddling and their honesty

                “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • M Offline
                  M Offline
                  mikebricker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I've been using Krause Analytical for a while. No problems.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BoxerLoverB Offline
                    BoxerLoverB Offline
                    BoxerLover
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Has anyone heard of Constitution Laboratories? A friend was looking to purchase from a supplier called Veritas Labs, who look to be using Constitution Laboratories for their testing. I have heard of neither.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Commander
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      They are a ton if small labs popping up all over the place. It would be a crap shoot if they are good or not. Hell there are a ton of fake labs already that don’t even have equipment. I would stick to one that you at least know has the equipment..

                      Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BoxerLoverB Offline
                        BoxerLoverB Offline
                        BoxerLover
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Oh I agree. It also looks like Veritas is providing a single COA for all mg options for a given pep, so you don't even know if you're getting 30mg or 10mg when ordering.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                          Mydogdaryl423
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Red Flag

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                            Red Flag

                            C Offline
                            C Offline
                            Commander
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                            Red Flag

                            Yep! Stick to who you know actually has the equipment…

                            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups