New Pen Vials Showing up on Social Media....any have any idea how these are used
-
it requires a dual chamber pen as these are 4ml cartriges. They are disposable. Same type you see with name brand somatropin.
As far as the quality of this stuff. I have ordered these from 3 different suppliers and had them tested. The exact words from John over at AFI from the first batch were "Don't touch these. Its not bac water".
The second batch had bac water but the peptide was just grainy raw and not lio'd. The third batch was no peptide content and the same unsterile chemical water mix from the first.
On paper this looks good but until a facility that actually knows what they are doing comes around its a bad idea.
-
Never seen this before. Apparently there is a small hole in the second plug, so as you press the plunger, it pushes the bac water into the upper chamber and reconstitutes the powder just before ‘administration’. In the case of peptides, this would imply that 1) you are injecting the entire vial, and 2) that you reasonably expect the peptide to be completely dissolved prior to it hitting the needle.
This is probably for lab use, not lab rat use.
@ResearchCat I was guessing the middle stopper had a thin membrane that burst open with the pressure. Mid stopper diameter is probably smaller. Just enough to hold but w enough pressure allow the mixture? Do you notice the mid stopper looks like the top but flipped. Maybe just that allows it to mix by just flipping it. I like the concept. If quality is met, take my money!
-
I think Disguised Alpha is planning to sell GLPs in these use and throw pens.
We are reaching mainstream pharma level delivery mechanisms while the testing is getting sh!ttier with the drama around new labs — so many vendors originally using Vanguard, Jano, or Freedom have jumped over to the new kids.

-
You guys have no idea how much time and frustration these would save me. My family members that are also researching really like to use the pens, but none of them are comfortable loading the pen vials. I have to time things right and either load pen vials for them when they are ready for refills so their products don't sit too long before being used or I have to drop by and reload their pens for them at heir homes.
I don't want these preloaded with bac water, but I wish they were available pre-loaded with lyophilized products in the front chamber. I would rather put the bac water in them myself. If I were able to do that, I could pre-load cartridges for family and friends and they would just have to prime the cartridge once ready for use.
-
Also, no way of filtering the reconstituted solution. That's a no go for me.
-
You would also have to inject the entire cartridge at once, as you would have no way of knowing how it mixed or what the concentration was. If you tried to inject a little bit, that would be a train wreck wrt mix and dosing. (Imagines himself trying to dissolve collagen peptides into a small cup of tea.)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

