Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Mixing Khavinson bioregulators.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Mixing Khavinson bioregulators.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
13 Posts 5 Posters 728 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • O Offline
    O Offline
    ogsteve
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Been kinda wanting to stack a few choice of these like Vilon, vesugen, Epitalon and Pinealon. I’d love if I could reliably mix them into one cartridge for daily shots.

    Has anyone tried or seen these being mixed for injection? I’m not talking about mixing right prior to injections. I want to keep them for a week or two.

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • O ogsteve

      Been kinda wanting to stack a few choice of these like Vilon, vesugen, Epitalon and Pinealon. I’d love if I could reliably mix them into one cartridge for daily shots.

      Has anyone tried or seen these being mixed for injection? I’m not talking about mixing right prior to injections. I want to keep them for a week or two.

      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
      #2

      @ogsteve Ah the Vladimir Khavinson’s immortality stack. Like many peptides it is not advised to mix them into one vial and store. You may be able to pull one or two into one pin to subQ. Since these peptides have a slow onset I would take them separately. I subQed 10mg of Epithalon, 1mg every other day. At the time I was running two other stacks. I can't say if it worked but I ran it just case.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J Offline
        J Offline
        jackiee
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I’ve not heard of the first two, but aren’t you supposed to take Pinealon in the morning and Epitalon before bed?

        EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J jackiee

          I’ve not heard of the first two, but aren’t you supposed to take Pinealon in the morning and Epitalon before bed?

          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
          #4

          @jackiee I took epithalon in the late evening while I was fasted 2 hours before sleep.

          2M

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • vpepsV Offline
            vpepsV Offline
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            You can mix them in safely, they coexist successfully in your body already. I would research them separately to see how each one affects you individually, but as you figured it, you may mix them. Some even are better together, like vesugen and pinealon.
            See how they are mixed here for example (Epitalon, Pinealon, Vesugen), or here (Epitalon, Vesugen, Vilon)

            attentiion is all you need

            EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • vpepsV vpeps

              You can mix them in safely, they coexist successfully in your body already. I would research them separately to see how each one affects you individually, but as you figured it, you may mix them. Some even are better together, like vesugen and pinealon.
              See how they are mixed here for example (Epitalon, Pinealon, Vesugen), or here (Epitalon, Vesugen, Vilon)

              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #6

              @vpeptides nice intranasal and oral. I'm all for one less pin. Has any one research these separately or mix subQ?

              2M

              vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                @vpeptides nice intranasal and oral. I'm all for one less pin. Has any one research these separately or mix subQ?

                vpepsV Offline
                vpepsV Offline
                vpeps
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @EXTROPIAN subQ is a lot cheaper, more bioavailable and not affected by food intake. Oral must be taken on empty stomach (2hr+ before, 30m+ after), intranasal may have some issues, like not over 0.6mg epitalon at a time, etc. But, yeah, I researched and they are effective either way. There are some not available subq, like bonomarlot/bonocore, which is a must in my opinion. Also, go and find natural extracts subq, but the capsules are available.

                attentiion is all you need

                EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • vpepsV vpeps

                  @EXTROPIAN subQ is a lot cheaper, more bioavailable and not affected by food intake. Oral must be taken on empty stomach (2hr+ before, 30m+ after), intranasal may have some issues, like not over 0.6mg epitalon at a time, etc. But, yeah, I researched and they are effective either way. There are some not available subq, like bonomarlot/bonocore, which is a must in my opinion. Also, go and find natural extracts subq, but the capsules are available.

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @vpeptides What did you research? How long was the onset of action and the efficacy of these peptides? These and other bioregulaors have caught my attention lately.

                  2M

                  vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jt2oux
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I've been mixing misc bioregulators together into a 3ml pen cartridge for my research. For example cardioben, vesugen, livagen. Another mix I"ve been running is pinealon, cortexen and Epitalon. I couldn't tell any difference from isolated research of these bioregulators. I do it for convenience and less pinning overall. But I am open to listening to any argument against mixing.

                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      @vpeptides What did you research? How long was the onset of action and the efficacy of these peptides? These and other bioregulaors have caught my attention lately.

                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpeps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @EXTROPIAN by the research I meant I used oral and nasal bioregulators and observed the similar effect as I would observe with injected ones, meaning they are bioavailable through these routes.

                      attentiion is all you need

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • J jt2oux

                        I've been mixing misc bioregulators together into a 3ml pen cartridge for my research. For example cardioben, vesugen, livagen. Another mix I"ve been running is pinealon, cortexen and Epitalon. I couldn't tell any difference from isolated research of these bioregulators. I do it for convenience and less pinning overall. But I am open to listening to any argument against mixing.

                        vpepsV Offline
                        vpepsV Offline
                        vpeps
                        wrote on last edited by vpeps
                        #11

                        @jt2oux in the natural organ extracts, like thymus, brain or cortex, kidney, etc. the researches detected a variety of the mentioned peptides. They are there together naturally, so it is not likely that they somehow are going to damage or diminish each other. The studies have shown the extracts sometimes have additional positive effects comparing to the singled-out "main" peptide from the extracts, so at least there is a hope some of them work better together. It all needs to be studied a lot more.

                        attentiion is all you need

                        O 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • vpepsV vpeps

                          @jt2oux in the natural organ extracts, like thymus, brain or cortex, kidney, etc. the researches detected a variety of the mentioned peptides. They are there together naturally, so it is not likely that they somehow are going to damage or diminish each other. The studies have shown the extracts sometimes have additional positive effects comparing to the singled-out "main" peptide from the extracts, so at least there is a hope some of them work better together. It all needs to be studied a lot more.

                          O Offline
                          O Offline
                          ogsteve
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @vpeptides this is where I’m kinda at. Some of the Russian complexes have multiples of these in them when they were evaluated by the peptide science Brandon.

                          I’m really just trying to reduce pins as I’m running out of un-bruised parts.

                          I did want to get into Vilon and vesugen for joint and system healing next. My plan is to get my mitichondrial and insulin systems working properly as well as the healing systems then later when I try stuff I’m more likely to achieve success.

                          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • O ogsteve

                            @vpeptides this is where I’m kinda at. Some of the Russian complexes have multiples of these in them when they were evaluated by the peptide science Brandon.

                            I’m really just trying to reduce pins as I’m running out of un-bruised parts.

                            I did want to get into Vilon and vesugen for joint and system healing next. My plan is to get my mitichondrial and insulin systems working properly as well as the healing systems then later when I try stuff I’m more likely to achieve success.

                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @ogsteve foundation first agree. I have the same issue with so much pinning. Anything for one less pin. Keep us posted on the journey.

                            2M

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular
                            • World
                            • Users
                            • Groups