Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Adamax and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate (NA Selank)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Adamax and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate (NA Selank)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
7 Posts 4 Posters 696 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
    #1

    Has anyone run Adamax and N-Acetyl Selank Amidate (NA Selank) together? It is basically Semax and Selank with a longer half life.

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T Offline
      T Offline
      thanks_enjoi
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have run actual adamax (1032) and NA selank. Also NA semax. I recently ordered adelank. Looking forward to that

      EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T thanks_enjoi

        I have run actual adamax (1032) and NA selank. Also NA semax. I recently ordered adelank. Looking forward to that

        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
        #3

        @thanks_enjoi @thanks_enjoi How was your experience? I been using Semax and Selank nasal for a while now and love it. A good degree of focus and mindfulness is all there. But, it only lasts 6-8 hours sometime less. I read the half like of Adamax and NA selank and/or therapeutic window was longer. I now waiting for my order to research both and cerebro'.

        2M

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

          @thanks_enjoi @thanks_enjoi How was your experience? I been using Semax and Selank nasal for a while now and love it. A good degree of focus and mindfulness is all there. But, it only lasts 6-8 hours sometime less. I read the half like of Adamax and NA selank and/or therapeutic window was longer. I now waiting for my order to research both and cerebro'.

          T Offline
          T Offline
          thanks_enjoi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @EXTROPIAN they are much better in my opinion. Just make sure you are getting actual adamax as that has adamantane.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • atlas01A Offline
            atlas01A Offline
            atlas01
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            I’m currently running Adamax 400mcg and NA-Selank Amidate 750mcg, all subq. Seems to be working quite well!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              mikebricker
              wrote last edited by mikebricker
              #6

              True Adamax subQ will last about 12 hours. Be careful out there, many sell “weak” Adamax that doesn’t have the Adamantane cage at the end. True Adamax is da 1032, the “weak” version is da 984. Just look at the molecular weight on the COA. The 984 version is fairly worthless for SubQ. You could also try N-Acetyl Semax Amidate (NASA) which lasts much longer than Semax, approx 9-10 hours.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #7

                I got my Adamax, selank and celebrolysin order a week ago. I been using them intranasal and Adamax ceiling effect is longer but not instant like Semax. Yes it last around 12 hours. I was expecting semax instant kick with additional half life. Adamax needs momentum to reach ceiling effect. These past couple of days I used semax, adamax and selank together to start my morning. Semax for the quick start, adamax to go long and selank to tame them with all the compiled focus. lol Guys, I am still on them and its been past 24 hours, it is tapering very slowly. Must have been the second round of selank this evening. Today beside my charged latte I also used motsc 1.5mg, NAD 10mg, SS-31 1mg, essential amino acid, test booster, zinc, methyl B complex, essential vit and minerals. Yesterday I did coQ10, methelyne blue, magnesium complex, zinc and vit and minerals. Maybe they added to the effect. I been taking it easy with celebrolysin. I may need to water it down a little more 'cause it is a bit strong. At the moment celebro' needs to taper down to get to the sweet spot. I can only describe it as vivid clarity. No flow state yet. lol

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • World
                • Users
                • Groups