Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. HK Burson Peptides is a Scam!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

HK Burson Peptides is a Scam!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
16 Posts 6 Posters 942 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SoySebastianS SoySebastian

    Did you send the Reta and Tesa out for testing?

    P Offline
    P Offline
    pan
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @SoySebastian WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 22.38.12.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 21.18.21.jpeg Test Report #173871.png Test Report #209429.png

    P D 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • P pan

      @SoySebastian WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 22.38.12.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 21.18.21.jpeg Test Report #173871.png Test Report #209429.png

      P Offline
      P Offline
      pan
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      This is the test report for the latest products from Hong Kong Bosen Peptide Company! I hope everyone will not doubt this company because of some malicious reviews. All unverified comments are malicious. I believe rumors stop with the wise.

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        Never heard of them and after being in this community for a few months I'm done finding obscure new vendors when theres plenty of vetted options here. And for what, a cheaper price maybe?

        P Offline
        P Offline
        pan
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @BeeKind Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested! Do not easily believe online rumors. We have numerous clients across the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. You may place a trial order with me to test our products. You can only confirm the product quality after you have tried them yourself, right?

        BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
        -1
        • P pan

          @BeeKind Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested! Do not easily believe online rumors. We have numerous clients across the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. You may place a trial order with me to test our products. You can only confirm the product quality after you have tried them yourself, right?

          BeeKindB Offline
          BeeKindB Offline
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @pan wtf? Leave me out of your scammy bs. You think I'd try with that slimy tactic? Get real.

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P pan

            @BeeKind Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested! Do not easily believe online rumors. We have numerous clients across the US, Europe and Southeast Asia. You may place a trial order with me to test our products. You can only confirm the product quality after you have tried them yourself, right?

            BeeKindB Offline
            BeeKindB Offline
            BeeKind
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @pan I will 100% believe someone claiming someone is a scam.

            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BeeKindB BeeKind

              @pan I will 100% believe someone claiming someone is a scam.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              dispensarysupport
              wrote last edited by
              #12

              @BeeKind said:

              @pan I will 100% believe someone claiming someone is a scam.

              I wouldn't. That dude dropped a comment and then bounced. I don't know this company but the fact they are defending their name and dropping COAs is a good start.

              If I dont have first hand experience with someone or know they are jacking people I just keep my mouth shut. Try that sometime.

              BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
              -2
              • P pan

                @SoySebastian WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 22.38.12.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 21.18.21.jpeg Test Report #173871.png Test Report #209429.png

                D Offline
                D Offline
                dispensarysupport
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                @pan said:

                @SoySebastian WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 22.38.12.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2026-07-10 at 21.18.21.jpeg Test Report #173871.png Test Report #209429.png

                Can you post a Reta 20 and a Wolverine?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D dispensarysupport

                  @BeeKind said:

                  @pan I will 100% believe someone claiming someone is a scam.

                  I wouldn't. That dude dropped a comment and then bounced. I don't know this company but the fact they are defending their name and dropping COAs is a good start.

                  If I dont have first hand experience with someone or know they are jacking people I just keep my mouth shut. Try that sometime.

                  BeeKindB Offline
                  BeeKindB Offline
                  BeeKind
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  @dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.

                  Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • BeeKindB BeeKind

                    @dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    dispensarysupport
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @BeeKind said:

                    @dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.

                    Welcome to the world of Gray.

                    BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                    -2
                    • D dispensarysupport

                      @BeeKind said:

                      @dispensarysupport you want me to blindly trust someone just because they havent done me wrong? Haha no. Reputation is everything especially here. If someone says you're scammy I'm going to believe that and take my chances on a more comfortable risk. To each their own but don't tell me to "try it sometime" thats a scammy statement in itself.

                      Welcome to the world of Gray.

                      BeeKindB Offline
                      BeeKindB Offline
                      BeeKind
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      @dispensarysupport Like I said to each their own but you (Dispensarysupport) are coming off scammy yourself so I wouldnt' do a single thing you suggest. I will continue to try my luck with VETTED vendors by trusted members of this community. Maybe take your advice and shut your mouth and read more? You will not convince me that any of your unsolicited advice is trust worthy, especially after this interaction.

                      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups