Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. 100mg vial of GHK-cu
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

100mg vial of GHK-cu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
ghk-cu
31 Posts 14 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MikeMiranda

    Does this make sense i was thinking about it for second

    100MG GHK-CU 100MG

    1. Taking 3ML from a 10ML bac water vial
    2. Putting 3ML I drew into the 3ML GHKCU VIAL
    3. Then after it settle take all of 3ML reconstituded GHKCU,back into the 3ML syringe
    4. Put it back 10ML vial bac water where i initially took it from
    atlas01A Offline
    atlas01A Offline
    atlas01
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @MikeMiranda That’ll work! Make sure you calculate your dose. 100mg of GHK-Cu in 10mL of Bac would give you 10 mg/mL. So a 2mg dose is 20 units.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P Offline
      P Offline
      PeptideEd
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @mikemiranda What you are describing will work. As for myself, I tend to do a 100mg vial into 20 ml of bac water so as to lessen the sting. In that case 2mg would be 40 units. I do this by putting 3 ml of Bac water into the original 100 mg vial. I then draw that and put it into a 20 ml vial and added another 17 ml of bac water.

      How much to dilute is a matter of personal comfort around the sting of injection.

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • P PeptideEd

        @mikemiranda What you are describing will work. As for myself, I tend to do a 100mg vial into 20 ml of bac water so as to lessen the sting. In that case 2mg would be 40 units. I do this by putting 3 ml of Bac water into the original 100 mg vial. I then draw that and put it into a 20 ml vial and added another 17 ml of bac water.

        How much to dilute is a matter of personal comfort around the sting of injection.

        M Offline
        M Offline
        MikeMiranda
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @PeptideEd Actually, that's not a bad idea. I like it better than mine. I might just buy a few 30ML; I didn't even think about that.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P Offline
          P Offline
          PeptideEd
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @mikemiranda for me - its a balance between dilution (to reduce sting) and total volume for the dose. At 100 mg in 20 ml I don't feel a sting at all 🙂

          M 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • afkar7A Offline
            afkar7A Offline
            afkar7
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            So I always here about the sting of GHK-cu but I have yet to feel that sting. I just reconstituted a 50mg vial with 3ml for my 2mg dose. Is not having that sting unusual or is it possible that it just doesn't feel that for some people? The GHK-cu came from NEXAPH in case anyone was wondering.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P PeptideEd

              @mikemiranda for me - its a balance between dilution (to reduce sting) and total volume for the dose. At 100 mg in 20 ml I don't feel a sting at all 🙂

              M Offline
              M Offline
              MikeMiranda
              wrote on last edited by MikeMiranda
              #13

              @PeptideEdI recently ordered two 100mg kits from a GB, so your idea is great.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J Offline
                J Offline
                jackiee
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                I had a tiny bit of a sting with the 50 mg bottle and two ML of BAC water. I mixed my next one with three ML and had no stinging. The problem is the one I’m using right now is 80 mg and I have a kit coming from the Group buy that is 100 mg. The 80 with 3 ML stings pretty bad. There is no way I could do 100 mg with it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • K Offline
                  K Offline
                  kdsavage
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K kdsavage

                    So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    denti
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    @kdsavage said:

                    So I just ordered my first 100mg vial of GHK. Can someone give me the dumbed-down version of what to do? I’m seeing so many things and that 3ml bact water will not do it!

                    What would you like to know? What are you planning to dose? I buy 100mg vials of GHK-Cu also and I can tell you what I do.

                    I reconstitute the 100mg with 3ml of Hospira Bac water. I do 2mg daily. I don't really mind the "sting" and honestly half the time don't even feel it. So you get used to it.

                    If you tell us what you are planning to dose, we can help you reconstitute it. And also if you are afraid of the sting, then you can add more Bac water to dilute it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K Offline
                      K Offline
                      kdsavage
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

                      D 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K Offline
                        K Offline
                        kdsavage
                        wrote last edited by
                        #18

                        I’ll probably need to get 10ml of bact water I see. Does it all fit in the 100mg vial?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K kdsavage

                          I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

                          D Offline
                          D Offline
                          denti
                          wrote last edited by
                          #19

                          @kdsavage said:

                          I’d rather it not sting! I’m debating on starting at .5 or 1. Do you reconstitute it all or is there a way to make sure it doesn’t go bad?

                          Yes I reconstitute it all in one go. You have to.

                          If you don't want it to sting, then yes you will need to add more Bac water. The original vials the 100mg will come in most likely is 3ml vial, so it will only hold 3ml of Bac water.

                          Are you saying you have a 10ml vial of Bac Water? I highly recommend you use Hospira Bac Water and not vendor Bac water but that's up to you. If you do have a 10ml vial of Bac water, what you can do is draw 3ml of Bac Water from your 10ml vial of Bac Water and put it in (also known as reconstituting) into the 3ml vial of GHK-Cu. Let it dissolve and once it is completely dissolved withdraw it out of that vial and put it back in to your 10ml Bac Water vial. So now you will have 10ml vial of 100mg of GHK-Cu.

                          Also google for a reconstitution calculator and input the data I just gave you and then you will know how many units you need to inject.

                          But if you do what I just said here above, with 100mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 10ml of Bac Water that will give you 10mg/1ml. So if you want to dose 1mg of GHK-Cu you would need to inject a dosage of 10units. If you wanted to do 0.5mg then it would be 5units. And if you want to do 2mg then it would be 20units.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • K Offline
                            K Offline
                            kdsavage
                            wrote last edited by
                            #20

                            Ok. I need to order 10ml of the water then. Then do I need to use it all within the 28 days?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D Offline
                              D Offline
                              denti
                              wrote last edited by
                              #21

                              Honestly no you don't have to. Store it in the fridge and you can use it for up to 12 weeks. It will slightly degrade over time. For some peptides I am comfortable using it/storing it in the fridge after its been reconstituted up to 6 weeks.

                              Where did you buy your GHK-Cu from? Also again I highly recommend you buy Hospira Bac Water and not just a random 10ml Bac water from who knows where. Hospira Bac Water only comes in 30ml bottles.

                              You can buy hospice at Peptidetest.com. If you also end up buying Hospira like I suggest, then you will want to buy sterile 10ml vials to reconstitute it in.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • D Offline
                                D Offline
                                denti
                                wrote last edited by
                                #22

                                Hospira Bac Water https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-vial

                                10ml Sterile Viles https://peptidetest.com/products/10ml-sterile-vials-25-pack

                                Follow the instructions I gave you above if you buy these items. Draw 3ml of Hospira and put it in the GHK-Cu vial. Let it dissolve completely. Then draw it back out of that Vial and put it in the 10ml Sterile Vial. Then use a new syringe and draw another 7ml of Hospira Bac and put it in that 10ml vial that now has 3ml of GHK-Cu in it that you reconstituted. Now you have a 10ml Vial of 100mg of GHK-Cu.

                                Also I suggest you watch a bunch of Randys videos on reconstituting peptides. How to do it. It's the same for any of these peptides you plan to use. It's on this forum under Randy Tube.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #23

                                  Video you can watch on reconstituting https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/reconstituting-bpc-157-how-make-nasal-spray-supplies-math-step-step-guide

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • M Offline
                                    M Offline
                                    MikeMiranda
                                    wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                                    #24

                                    reconstituted my 117mg of GHK-Cu into 20ml of bacteriostatic water. I am currently taking 2mg a day, but I might move up to 3mg to finish the bottle in a little over a month.

                                    EDIT - No stinging or Pain @ all

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • P Offline
                                      P Offline
                                      pensar
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #25

                                      Ok, im about to recon. I am waiting for my GHK, and this thread is helpful.
                                      In order to lessen the sting, I should use more BAC water?

                                      I am starting at .5 then moving to 1 mg. I have the larger vials so I know I can add more.

                                      At what concentrations do people stop feeling the sting?

                                      WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • P pensar

                                        Ok, im about to recon. I am waiting for my GHK, and this thread is helpful.
                                        In order to lessen the sting, I should use more BAC water?

                                        I am starting at .5 then moving to 1 mg. I have the larger vials so I know I can add more.

                                        At what concentrations do people stop feeling the sting?

                                        WisGal64W Online
                                        WisGal64W Online
                                        WisGal64
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @pensar said:

                                        Ok, im about to recon. I am waiting for my GHK, and this thread is helpful.
                                        In order to lessen the sting, I should use more BAC water?

                                        I am starting at .5 then moving to 1 mg. I have the larger vials so I know I can add more.

                                        At what concentrations do people stop feeling the sting?

                                        You'll get varied opinions on this for sure. It really depends on the rat and how it responds. 7ml w/1/2" works best in the glute area in my research. Some rats are very lucky and don't experience the wrath of the devil incarnate.

                                        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • M Offline
                                          M Offline
                                          MikeMiranda
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #27

                                          20ML or bust Lol

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups