Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. 100mg vial of GHK-cu
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

100mg vial of GHK-cu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
ghk-cu
31 Posts 14 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    denti
    wrote last edited by
    #22

    Hospira Bac Water https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-vial

    10ml Sterile Viles https://peptidetest.com/products/10ml-sterile-vials-25-pack

    Follow the instructions I gave you above if you buy these items. Draw 3ml of Hospira and put it in the GHK-Cu vial. Let it dissolve completely. Then draw it back out of that Vial and put it in the 10ml Sterile Vial. Then use a new syringe and draw another 7ml of Hospira Bac and put it in that 10ml vial that now has 3ml of GHK-Cu in it that you reconstituted. Now you have a 10ml Vial of 100mg of GHK-Cu.

    Also I suggest you watch a bunch of Randys videos on reconstituting peptides. How to do it. It's the same for any of these peptides you plan to use. It's on this forum under Randy Tube.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      denti
      wrote last edited by
      #23

      Video you can watch on reconstituting https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/reconstituting-bpc-157-how-make-nasal-spray-supplies-math-step-step-guide

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • M Offline
        M Offline
        MikeMiranda
        wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
        #24

        reconstituted my 117mg of GHK-Cu into 20ml of bacteriostatic water. I am currently taking 2mg a day, but I might move up to 3mg to finish the bottle in a little over a month.

        EDIT - No stinging or Pain @ all

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • P Offline
          P Offline
          pensar
          wrote last edited by
          #25

          Ok, im about to recon. I am waiting for my GHK, and this thread is helpful.
          In order to lessen the sting, I should use more BAC water?

          I am starting at .5 then moving to 1 mg. I have the larger vials so I know I can add more.

          At what concentrations do people stop feeling the sting?

          WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P pensar

            Ok, im about to recon. I am waiting for my GHK, and this thread is helpful.
            In order to lessen the sting, I should use more BAC water?

            I am starting at .5 then moving to 1 mg. I have the larger vials so I know I can add more.

            At what concentrations do people stop feeling the sting?

            WisGal64W Online
            WisGal64W Online
            WisGal64
            wrote last edited by
            #26

            @pensar said:

            Ok, im about to recon. I am waiting for my GHK, and this thread is helpful.
            In order to lessen the sting, I should use more BAC water?

            I am starting at .5 then moving to 1 mg. I have the larger vials so I know I can add more.

            At what concentrations do people stop feeling the sting?

            You'll get varied opinions on this for sure. It really depends on the rat and how it responds. 7ml w/1/2" works best in the glute area in my research. Some rats are very lucky and don't experience the wrath of the devil incarnate.

            “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              MikeMiranda
              wrote last edited by
              #27

              20ML or bust Lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • M Offline
                M Offline
                ManicXmedic
                wrote last edited by
                #28

                At 50mg's I recon with 6ml's and still have a day of discomfort but it's less than when I'd research at 5ml's or at 3 ml's. Also while I like kpv in the mix it doesn't alleviate the situation for me as it does others. Seems very individualized

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J jackiee

                  Quick question for a few suggestions, please I just added GHK-cu to my Group buy purchase. It comes in 100 mg vials. Normally I use 50 mg reconstituted with 2 mL of BAC water. Recently I used my first bile of 80 mg reconstituted with 3 mL of BAC Water. It stings a little more. I use a pen instead of a disposable needle, so I can’t just add more BAC Water to it. How in the heck will I use 100 mg vials? Any suggestion?

                  O Offline
                  O Offline
                  ogsteve
                  wrote last edited by
                  #29

                  @jackiee I keep empty sterile vials for just such an occasion. 5ml, 15ml ,20ml. I recon with 1-3ml then transfer over and add what I want to it. Then I start filling cartridges.

                  These are also handy for making your own blends

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M Offline
                    M Offline
                    ManicXmedic
                    wrote last edited by
                    #30

                    You can also recon with a 10ml or 5ml syringe. Just use the bac water to recon, up to 3ml's leave the rest in the syringe. Then when it's dissolved, draw it back up into the syringe and now it's diluted to your specs. Then use a filter to inject it into your pen vials. And I like to keep a 1ml syringe with 20iu's of bac to flush the filter in the last pen vial. It's cheaper than using sterile vials

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Online
                      E Online
                      Eleanor
                      wrote last edited by
                      #31

                      @wisgal64 I hate the sting and started at 15ml in a 20ml vial. Got it down to 10 and it was bareable for me. 10ml vials on sale at Farris that another poster turned me on to.
                      https://www.farrislabs.com/products/vials-sterile-empty-20mm-10ml?variant=34773764407464

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups