Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. ARA-290 RECONSTITUTION ?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

ARA-290 RECONSTITUTION ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
26 Posts 10 Posters 1.5k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    My bride has been a peptide skeptic since the beginning. She can’t argue with the results that I have gotten, and as much as she mostly denies they are helping her, she wants to continue researching. A big part of her issue is general post-menopausal blah and enough chronic pain that she doesn’t have the motivation to stick with a workout and diet plan. It’s a work in progress.

    But like I said, she did at least grundgingly admit that the ARA helped, so that is a win.

    As far as what gets nuked and what doesn’t, I think it is a bit random and a bit driven by people in comments talking about where to buy peptides, and a bit by petty juice heads narcing on other channels.

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S STATIEEIGHT

      Yeh - this one had me worried as everything I read was so different and I was convinced I was going to stuff it up - but it seriously was crystal clear within 10-15 seconds-probably quicker than anything else I’ve used.
      I was prepared to waste that vial “for science”😁 so was pleasantly surprised.

      I do always leave peps out of the fridge for 20-30 minutes before reconstituting and the same for already opened BAC (in this case I used a never been refrigerated new bottle) so they are both room temp - but other than that just did everything as per normal.

      I had a few things on hand to try if it went to shit but didn’t need anything in the end.

      If you aren’t using room temp BAC or vials I’d 100% do that with pretty much everything anyway.
      I also usually don’t only use 1ml to recon a vial but as these were only 10mg vials I didn’t want to be injecting ridiculous amounts every day so stuck with it.

      M Offline
      M Offline
      matts
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @STATIEEIGHT
      Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. So I tried the last of 3 vials from instant peptides with room temp 1ml hospira bac and it was slightly better than the first attempt with cold bac…. I now believe that was a batch issue. My last correspondence with instant peptides was that it requires PBS dilluant.
      Just tried my batch that arrived from GBK with same 1ml room temp hospira bac with no issue whatsoever. I have a few kits coming from them so hopefully all good going forward. So much differing info out there.

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

        @STATIEEIGHT If it makes you feel any better, my bride grudgingly acknowledged that the ARA did reduce her chronic pain noticeably. It’s worth the effort.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        darlenewestby
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @ResearchCat I have peripheral neuropathy and have had it for years. I’m on 3600 mg of gabapentin which helps with pain but I don’t want to keep taking the gabapentin which helps for ever! So when I saw ARA290 and read about it I was sold! I’m starting to my Approximately 7th week and definitely felt improvement in the first few weeks. I’m taking 25 units and it’s kinda slacked off. What’s your all experiences?

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • M matts

          @STATIEEIGHT
          Thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. So I tried the last of 3 vials from instant peptides with room temp 1ml hospira bac and it was slightly better than the first attempt with cold bac…. I now believe that was a batch issue. My last correspondence with instant peptides was that it requires PBS dilluant.
          Just tried my batch that arrived from GBK with same 1ml room temp hospira bac with no issue whatsoever. I have a few kits coming from them so hopefully all good going forward. So much differing info out there.

          S Offline
          S Offline
          STATIEEIGHT
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @matts
          Nice - hopefully you’ve got it sorted 🤞

          M 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D darlenewestby

            @ResearchCat I have peripheral neuropathy and have had it for years. I’m on 3600 mg of gabapentin which helps with pain but I don’t want to keep taking the gabapentin which helps for ever! So when I saw ARA290 and read about it I was sold! I’m starting to my Approximately 7th week and definitely felt improvement in the first few weeks. I’m taking 25 units and it’s kinda slacked off. What’s your all experiences?

            S Offline
            S Offline
            STATIEEIGHT
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @darlenewestby

            When you say 25 units - how many mg?
            4mg seems to be the target on this one.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S STATIEEIGHT

              @matts
              Nice - hopefully you’ve got it sorted 🤞

              M Offline
              M Offline
              matts
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @STATIEEIGHT all good now. Seems to have been a batch issue with what I got.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups