Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Peptides for Hayfever & Other Seasonal Allergies? Suggestions?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Peptides for Hayfever & Other Seasonal Allergies? Suggestions?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
8 Posts 6 Posters 433 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Online
    E Online
    Eleanor
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have terrible allergies in Spring and esp. Fall, when TX Hill Country Cedar pollen blows SE into my part of the State. This year has been esp. bad, as we've had a lot of rain, then sunny heat, which makes everything come back to life; as they bake and almost die, another round of heavy rain, then the oven again.

    There is a product (sublig drops) called Texas Cedar Fever that's pretty good but it takes a couple of days to really work. Anyone know of a pep or peps that might help and work faster?

    Mucho Thanks!

    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

    RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I use to get bad seasonal pollen attacks. Since I taken Reta it went away.

      2M

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E Eleanor

        I have terrible allergies in Spring and esp. Fall, when TX Hill Country Cedar pollen blows SE into my part of the State. This year has been esp. bad, as we've had a lot of rain, then sunny heat, which makes everything come back to life; as they bake and almost die, another round of heavy rain, then the oven again.

        There is a product (sublig drops) called Texas Cedar Fever that's pretty good but it takes a couple of days to really work. Anyone know of a pep or peps that might help and work faster?

        Mucho Thanks!

        RandyR Online
        RandyR Online
        Randy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Eleanor kpv, TA-1

        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Shaqdiesel
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I have heard many get 100% relief taking KPV for allergies. My KPV is enroute now!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Stan DouglasS Offline
            Stan DouglasS Offline
            Stan Douglas
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            thy.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J Online
              J Online
              jackiee
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Funny, I had HORRIBLE seasonal allergies most of my life. I started chemo for my cancer and I have not even had an inkling of an allergy (other than a peanut allergy, but that is another story). Now, I don’t recommend this to get rid of allergies, lol, but it is ONE good thing to come from chemo, besides killing my cancer. I just think it was strange.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RandyR Randy

                @Eleanor kpv, TA-1

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                #7

                @Randy said:

                @Eleanor kpv, TA-1

                @randy @shaqdiesel Oh, jackpot! Got them both, just haven't started the KPV yet. Been on TA-1 for 2 wks.

                @jackiee Oh wow, I've never heard that one before; you're very fortunate, in many ways.

                @extropian Don't think I want to try Reta. Got Tirz, Survo & Cagri. I switch back and forth and no, I do not take all 3 at the same time.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • J Online
                  J Online
                  jackiee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I am! I appreciate life and I do what I can to be the healthiest that I can, within reason, lol. I want to see my grandchildren grow up!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups