Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Pre-sales
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Pre-sales

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
18 Posts 11 Posters 1.3k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Cancun_coach
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What is the best way to find out about presales at huge discounts? I saw that 5 days ago there was a huge discount on Reta 30 mg for about $1 per mg.

    Thanks in advance. I am new to this website and love that there is a community page. There is so much information out there it is so cool to compare, contrast and discuss.

    FalcF BoxerLoverB 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • C Cancun_coach

      What is the best way to find out about presales at huge discounts? I saw that 5 days ago there was a huge discount on Reta 30 mg for about $1 per mg.

      Thanks in advance. I am new to this website and love that there is a community page. There is so much information out there it is so cool to compare, contrast and discuss.

      FalcF Offline
      FalcF Offline
      Falc
      wrote on last edited by Falc
      #2

      @mattaylor If you're looking for Nexaph presales follow the TG group at https://t.me/SNPcomm

      Unfortunately I don't think there are any running now.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C Cancun_coach

        What is the best way to find out about presales at huge discounts? I saw that 5 days ago there was a huge discount on Reta 30 mg for about $1 per mg.

        Thanks in advance. I am new to this website and love that there is a community page. There is so much information out there it is so cool to compare, contrast and discuss.

        BoxerLoverB Offline
        BoxerLoverB Offline
        BoxerLover
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mattaylor If you're referring to the presale event on Crush, if you register on their site, you should get an email. That is how I found out about it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B Offline
          B Offline
          BigPapi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Email and telegram. I just looked the last nexaph pre-order for reta came out to 1.05 a mg

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • B BigPapi

            Email and telegram. I just looked the last nexaph pre-order for reta came out to 1.05 a mg

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
            #5

            @christophergroh yes it was there is another one coming on Reta 24 I believe

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Be active on here. If something is coming up someone will generally say so.

              C 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                Be active on here. If something is coming up someone will generally say so.

                C Offline
                C Offline
                Cancun_coach
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Mydogdaryl423

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Cancun_coach
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thank you.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • T Offline
                    T Offline
                    thanks_enjoi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I dont know how gray you all go but ive been paying 95 bucks for 30mg kits from lobster

                    C S 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • T thanks_enjoi

                      I dont know how gray you all go but ive been paying 95 bucks for 30mg kits from lobster

                      C Offline
                      C Offline
                      Cancun_coach
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @thanks_enjoi

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T thanks_enjoi

                        I dont know how gray you all go but ive been paying 95 bucks for 30mg kits from lobster

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @thanks_enjoi Thats amazing if you get a full kit of actual Reta. Thats the issue right now

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Stevepep

                          @thanks_enjoi Thats amazing if you get a full kit of actual Reta. Thats the issue right now

                          T Offline
                          T Offline
                          thanks_enjoi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Stevepep I have never recieved an incorrect product. I have got a bad quality product but not then wrong one.

                          Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T thanks_enjoi

                            @Stevepep I have never recieved an incorrect product. I have got a bad quality product but not then wrong one.

                            Mydogdaryl423M Online
                            Mydogdaryl423M Online
                            Mydogdaryl423
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @thanks_enjoi said:

                            @Stevepep I have never recieved an incorrect product. I have got a bad quality product but not then wrong one.

                            How do you know?

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • G Offline
                              G Offline
                              geno
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @randy posts frequent email newsletters of deals and promotions if you're subscribed to it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • R Offline
                                R Offline
                                Researcher 1
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                Nexa 20% off sale right now.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • E Offline
                                  E Offline
                                  Eleanor
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I would think if you're on the Nexaph email distribution list, they would send an email about a pre-sale?

                                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AmericanchildA Offline
                                    AmericanchildA Offline
                                    Americanchild
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Yes. I received an email about the sale.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                      @thanks_enjoi said:

                                      @Stevepep I have never recieved an incorrect product. I have got a bad quality product but not then wrong one.

                                      How do you know?

                                      T Offline
                                      T Offline
                                      thanks_enjoi
                                      wrote last edited by thanks_enjoi
                                      #18

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 I pay attention. I don't use a boatload of peps together, testing, and bloodwork every 3 months. Easy peasy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • World
                                      • Users
                                      • Groups