Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
163 Posts 23 Posters 4.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    JtCjEfF
    wrote on last edited by JtCjEfF
    #2

    I’ve been using it in SS-31, CJC/Ipa and NAD+. I’ve had zero ISR or stinging from any of them.

    I’ve also heard it’s a hard no for Reta.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E Online
      E Online
      Eleanor
      wrote on last edited by Eleanor
      #3

      Yes and it's great BAC. I've never tried it on NAD+ BUFFERED and wouldn't. I only buy buf anyway and use regular Hospira.

      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P Offline
        P Offline
        Paradox
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

        E C mrjoshua44M 3 Replies Last reply
        1
        • pep_researcherP Online
          pep_researcherP Online
          pep_researcher
          wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
          #5

          You can use but just check the chemistry of the peptide you are using works well with sodium chloride. It's cheaper than regular BAC too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P Paradox

            I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

            E Online
            E Online
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Paradox said:

            I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

            MORS=C, yes; in fact, most people prefer it.
            GHK-Cu, I don't know about this one; copper might not like it. I'd just water it down real good.

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T Offline
              T Offline
              TrueNorth
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Like much of the rest of the world, we have a Hospira BAC shortage in the Great White North. Some on line Pharma's have them but have a limit of two per person....and wouldn't you know it, 2 units doesn't meet their minimum shipping threshold. I bumped up my purchase with the Sodium Chloride BAC. After some quick AI'ing around, seemed like a viable alternative for the right peps.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Offline
                M Offline
                matthewwalsh
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                I use it specifically for MOTSc and ISR went away - I can't say for certain it was that but no more ISR after starting with the Hospira Sodium Bac. Can actually be used for most peptides but not all. Our bodies like it because it more closely aligns.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  So is there a list of what it can and can’t be used for?

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P Paradox

                    I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

                    C Offline
                    C Offline
                    chandrab
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Paradox I looked into using it for GHK-CU thinking it might lessen my reaction. this is what I get about can I use it to recon GHK-CU...
                    "No, you should avoid using sodium chloride solutions for GHK-Cu. GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine copper) should instead be reconstituted using standard Bacteriostatic Water (sterile water with 0.9% benzyl alcohol).Why Sodium Chloride is Not RecommendedCopper Displacement: Sodium chloride or saline solutions can cause the sodium and chloride ions to interfere with or displace the copper(II) ion bound in the GHK-Cu tripeptide complex, which can reduce its stability and potency.Injection Comfort vs. Stability: While bacteriostatic sodium chloride contains a preservative (benzyl alcohol), the salt component itself is unnecessary and chemically suboptimal for copper peptides compared to plain bacteriostatic water.Best Practices for Mixing GHK-CuCorrect Solvent: Use plain Bacteriostatic Water (containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol) to prevent bacterial growth over multi-dose use."

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • P Paradox

                      I was considering using this for GHK–Cu and MOTS-C, still doing the research though.

                      mrjoshua44M Online
                      mrjoshua44M Online
                      mrjoshua44
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @Paradox Using it for GHK-cu would only amplify the stinging, not reduce it. The NaCl does not play well with the pH of the GHK-cu.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Online
                        S Online
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Stevepep

                          I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

                          C Offline
                          C Offline
                          Commander
                          wrote last edited by
                          #13

                          @Stevepep said:

                          I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

                          Steve what did you start using with SS31 and MOTS-C

                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C Commander

                            @Stevepep said:

                            I just started using it for SS31 and MOTSC, no ISR at all. With just Hospira BAC I would get a nice itchy red spot for a bit from both. I was going to try it for NAD, but it's not recommended if it's buffered, and I have the Nexaph buffered and I get no reaction to it anyway.

                            Steve what did you start using with SS31 and MOTS-C

                            S Online
                            S Online
                            Stevepep
                            wrote last edited by Stevepep
                            #14

                            @Commander Hospira Sodium Chloride BAC water. It's actually a lot cheaper than standard BAC water, which makes no sense. I ordered it here. https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-sodium-chloride-for-injection-30-ml

                            For me, it made a big difference on day one.

                            E 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • C Offline
                              C Offline
                              Commander
                              wrote last edited by
                              #15

                              I know it can't be used with some stuff. But I can'y find the list. What can it be used with? and did it help withISR? I have bumps from Motsc and NAD....Can it be used with those?

                              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C Commander

                                I know it can't be used with some stuff. But I can'y find the list. What can it be used with? and did it help withISR? I have bumps from Motsc and NAD....Can it be used with those?

                                S Online
                                S Online
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                #16

                                @Commander yes it helped me a lot. As long as it’s NAD that isn’t buffered like you get from grey. No bump at all from motsc in my one use so far

                                From what I gather it can be used in SS31, MOTSC and the unbuffered form of NAD. Not on GHK-CU or any blend containing it. So far I have pinned one time using it with Motsc and SS31 and no red bump

                                Update: 2nd time and nothing; it works for me

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C Offline
                                  C Offline
                                  Commander
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #17

                                  My NAD is supposedly buffered... but it does sting a little

                                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Commander

                                    My NAD is supposedly buffered... but it does sting a little

                                    S Online
                                    S Online
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @Commander You aren't supposed to use it on the buffered because of the PH

                                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S Stevepep

                                      @Commander You aren't supposed to use it on the buffered because of the PH

                                      J Offline
                                      J Offline
                                      JtCjEfF
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @Stevepep i’ve heard that, but I’ve also heard and or read that you can use it with buffered. I’ve tried normal bac water as well as NACL backwater for NAD buffer, and for me there’s a huge difference. I actually get ISR and bruising from NAD injections without using NACL bac water. So I use NACL for it now.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        JtCjEfF
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @commander , this may be helpful if you don’t have a version of your own. I know there are several versions floating around.
                                        https://peptidefox.com/content/reconstitution

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • J JtCjEfF

                                          @Stevepep i’ve heard that, but I’ve also heard and or read that you can use it with buffered. I’ve tried normal bac water as well as NACL backwater for NAD buffer, and for me there’s a huge difference. I actually get ISR and bruising from NAD injections without using NACL bac water. So I use NACL for it now.

                                          S Online
                                          S Online
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @JtCjEfF That is good to know because for me it has made a big difference. Mots-C and SS31 seem to give me a nice, itchy red bump. The NACL BAC, instead of regular BAC, made it go away. I can't believe its so much cheaper as well it shows you the rip of that th hospira regular BAC is.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups