Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Announcements
  4. Jeff is live with Rory from Crush on X
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Jeff is live with Rory from Crush on X

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
31 Posts 17 Posters 2.1k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Nuncles

    @Commander You have to be on X. Download the app (or via web), and create an account. I've held off on rejoining for years until this. Had a Twitter account maybe around 20 years ago.

    https://x.com/i/spaces/1MKgNbNXWvXxL?s=20

    C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @Nuncles said:

    @Commander You have to be on X. Download the app (or via web), and create an account. I've held off on rejoining for years until this. Had a Twitter account maybe around 20 years ago.

    https://x.com/i/spaces/1MKgNbNXWvXxL?s=20

    😩😩😩 I don’t do any social media

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    J pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • C Commander

      @Nuncles said:

      @Commander You have to be on X. Download the app (or via web), and create an account. I've held off on rejoining for years until this. Had a Twitter account maybe around 20 years ago.

      https://x.com/i/spaces/1MKgNbNXWvXxL?s=20

      😩😩😩 I don’t do any social media

      J Offline
      J Offline
      JtCjEfF
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      @Commander Smart man.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C Commander

        @Nuncles said:

        @Commander You have to be on X. Download the app (or via web), and create an account. I've held off on rejoining for years until this. Had a Twitter account maybe around 20 years ago.

        https://x.com/i/spaces/1MKgNbNXWvXxL?s=20

        😩😩😩 I don’t do any social media

        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcherP Offline
        pep_researcher
        wrote on last edited by
        #24

        @Commander You can just have accounts on all but not do any activities or post. I have such accounts on all except TikTok.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NewenoughN Offline
          NewenoughN Offline
          Newenough
          wrote on last edited by Newenough
          #25

          @randy I want to hear more John over at AFI and the failed testing. Did I hear that right, 50% failed test over a week?

          RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NewenoughN Newenough

            @randy I want to hear more John over at AFI and the failed testing. Did I hear that right, 50% failed test over a week?

            RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            @Newenough yeah. Resellers from china have become increasingly unreliable/scammy.

            He had 30 other results that were "no peptide" around the same time he tested the bodega stash.

            The vendors in question dump all the failed product in the trash.

            No pep tests coming to a group buy near you πŸ˜‰

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • NewenoughN Offline
              NewenoughN Offline
              Newenough
              wrote on last edited by Newenough
              #27

              @randy incredible. Do you feel this is across the board or primarily mid to smaller vendors that would be problomatic? Uther, QSC, ERP, large vendors included you think? Thanks.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcherP Offline
                pep_researcher
                wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
                #28

                I noticed somewhere in the podcast @randy Jeff saying he lives in the SF Bay Area? Dude we might be neighbors. 😯

                Did you attend Peptide Partners rave party in Dec 2025 that happened in SF?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                  @vpeptides @nobleone Yeah that was a brand new info for me. Currently researching MOTS-C, the second time, and also low 2.5 3x only. No plan to bump up but once done I think I'm not going to touch it again.

                  Theoretical benefits on one side, but I'm not interested in any adverse research outcomes.

                  Also MOTS-C and SS-31 have been two that felt like waste of resources, time, and money, no noticeable research results.

                  Others compounds showed measurable research outcomes.

                  M Offline
                  M Offline
                  mary
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  @pep_researcher said:

                  "...and SS-31 have been two that felt like waste..."

                  Wow, this one may have been a game changer for me! Maybe NAD+ (oral) needed to build up and that did the trick, but since I ran the SS-31, I don't spend half my days in bed. I can't wait to run it again even though I have sustained the energy after that four week run.
                  The only success stories I have seen for SS-31 are for chronic illness. I am hoping that my next run will stop my tracker from applauding me every time I move for more than 30 minutes at a time.

                  I am currently running CJC/IPA with no allergic response. If you listen again to the emergency room incident, the woman they were talking about had red flag symptoms from the CJC injections before the full anaphylactic shock.

                  A good rule of thumb for even mild side effects is to stop and reevaluate, unless it is a known temporary symptom.

                  Reta was the most problematic peptide for me, but not for most researchers. Soooo many variables; none of the peptides fit in a box.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RandyR Randy

                    Its recorded on x. X is becoming a safeish space for peps

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    Dubbs
                    wrote last edited by
                    #30

                    @Randy said:

                    Its recorded on x. X is becoming a safeish space for peps

                    I refuse to download X again. I guess I'll just miss out ... oh well. Not supporting that monster.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote last edited by
                      #31

                      Hell of a way to talk about Randy.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups