Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Northline and Value Research Lab
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Northline and Value Research Lab

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
7 Posts 5 Posters 586 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    joeyholt
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello,

    Has anyone tried Value Research Labs or Northline Peptides? Value Research Labs has some good deals but not sure if its legit. I’m new to the peptide game so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    BeeKindB J 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • J joeyholt

      Hello,

      Has anyone tried Value Research Labs or Northline Peptides? Value Research Labs has some good deals but not sure if its legit. I’m new to the peptide game so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKindB Online
      BeeKind
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @joeyholt if you're new to the game, then just use the sources already mentioned in this forum. I've never heard of either of those places, don't chase a deal for things you inject in your body.

      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • BeeKindB BeeKind

        @joeyholt if you're new to the game, then just use the sources already mentioned in this forum. I've never heard of either of those places, don't chase a deal for things you inject in your body.

        J Offline
        J Offline
        joeyholt
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @BeeKind yeah you’re right. Thank you.

        BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J joeyholt

          @BeeKind yeah you’re right. Thank you.

          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @joeyholt as a newbie you're in a really good place if you found this forum. Spend a couple of weeks at least doing research and reading peoples experiences before purchasing or injecting. Just a suggestion. I wish I found this community when I first started, could have saved myself some money and a few weeks of being horribly sick.

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • J joeyholt

            Hello,

            Has anyone tried Value Research Labs or Northline Peptides? Value Research Labs has some good deals but not sure if its legit. I’m new to the peptide game so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

            J Online
            J Online
            jasonfournier
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @joeyholt Yes I have tried both and both are legit. They are good for small orders or if you want something in a larger size per vial that you can't get in a kit. But mostly they can't beat Nexaph on price and reputation so I would suggest them as the go to.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • V Offline
              V Offline
              valerie
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              I tried Value research labs and so far the products seem legit and a great price but I am also new to the peptide world.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Online
                M Online
                mikebricker
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I’ve ordered from Northline labs. Definitely legit. Prices similar to most. For orders of more than one or two, Nexaph is hard to beat unless you’re going Grey.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • World
                • Users
                • Groups