Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Southern Aminos Adamax question
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Southern Aminos Adamax question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
9 Posts 4 Posters 768 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    djoelcassell
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    On Southern Aminos website, I viewed Adamax (that's what I was looking for).
    When I clicked on the selection, I had two options Adamax Prime ($42) and Adamax Apex ($70.40). When I looked at the COAs, they both showed only Adamax and at a 99.3-99.5% purity (roughly). My point is that both vials, per the MOA, have 10mgs of high purity Adamax. Why is one significantly more expensive. Like I said, the COAs only show Adamax; neither are blends and Both Show 10mgs.
    I asked via email,

    "Please explain the difference between Adamax Prime and Adamax Apex? They appear to both be the same amount in mgs, and both high grade Adamax, so why is Apex much more expensive? I thought perhaps Apex was a blend, but no other peptides are shown on the COAs.
    I want to buy Adamax but need to know the answer to my question before making a purchase."

    I have not received a response to my email, which was sent three days ago. If someone knows, please let me know. I purchased Adamax from another vendor this time, but with 60% off, I wanted to take advantage and get a lot.
    Thank you!
    Joel

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • CDaze812C Offline
      CDaze812C Offline
      CDaze812
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Consider that a forewarning about their customer service...
      Answer to your question it's likely Adamax 984 Da and Adamax 1032 Da. You want the later. Nexaph has the 1032 in-stock if you are jumping all in, avoid the singles and get a 10 kit cheaper per.

      D S 3 Replies Last reply
      0
      • CDaze812C CDaze812

        Consider that a forewarning about their customer service...
        Answer to your question it's likely Adamax 984 Da and Adamax 1032 Da. You want the later. Nexaph has the 1032 in-stock if you are jumping all in, avoid the singles and get a 10 kit cheaper per.

        D Offline
        D Offline
        djoelcassell
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @CDaze812 So funny. When I said I went with another vendor, Nexaph is who I went with. Ha! I ended up paying $34 per vial instead of the $70. I figured out that it was the molecular weight of the peptide was the difference. In that searching, I found that the 984 dalton is just a fragment and does not have the same ability to cross the blood brain barrier, so I wouldn't even want that one anyway. Why Southern Amino couldn't just email me and say, that's the molecular weight. Or one is a fragment and the one is the entire peptide. Doesn't make sense. I appreciate your post and yeah, I for sure get the customer service part too. 🙂

        Thanks,
        Joel

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • CDaze812C CDaze812

          Consider that a forewarning about their customer service...
          Answer to your question it's likely Adamax 984 Da and Adamax 1032 Da. You want the later. Nexaph has the 1032 in-stock if you are jumping all in, avoid the singles and get a 10 kit cheaper per.

          D Offline
          D Offline
          djoelcassell
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @CDaze812 The Nexaph order just came in today actually. I have it reconstituted and one injection in already.

          If you are experienced with this peptide...are we allowed to talk protocols on here? I don't want to post something I'm not allowed to. I don't trust Gemini with the recommendations and I can't get an answer from ChatGPT, so I am asking here. And, just to baseline my research, I have researched with them for a couple of years. For neuropeptides, I've given my rat a 5ml IM/day x 20 cycle of Cerebrolysin (EverPharma ampules) stacked with Cortexin 10mg/day, IM; Separately, I've also injected my research rat (sub-q) with Semax, Selank, and bioregulators, Cortagen and Pinealon (not at the same time). That's the extent of my experience researching these kinds of peptides, unless you consider epitalon. I typically give my rat a 20 day cycle of epitalon twice per year. So with that in mind.

          How does Adamax 1032 compare with any of these I have experimented with? Will it be different for the rat? I think Adamax is a derivative of Semax but is designed to have a stronger effect or it crosses the blood brain barrier in rats better...or something like that. Thanks!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M Online
            M Online
            mikebricker
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Perhaps the cheaper Adamax is N-Acetyl Semax Amidate? Adamax is N-Acetyl Semax Adamantane.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • D Offline
              D Offline
              djoelcassell
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yeah, i learned that the difference is the adamantane add to semax segment makes it much more usable and crosses the blood brain barrier with ease while the semax molecule does not cross as easy or at all.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Online
                M Online
                mikebricker
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                The 984 is not real Adamax. For SubQ I’d skip it since it lacks the Adamantane moiety at the terminus so it won’t cross the BBB very easily. It would be fine for a nasal spray. Like mentioned, true Adamax is 1032. Also, the 984 “Adamax” is not N-Acetyl Semax Amidate either….

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • CDaze812C CDaze812

                  Consider that a forewarning about their customer service...
                  Answer to your question it's likely Adamax 984 Da and Adamax 1032 Da. You want the later. Nexaph has the 1032 in-stock if you are jumping all in, avoid the singles and get a 10 kit cheaper per.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  SouthernAminos
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @CDaze812 Each COA clearly documents which is 984 and which is 1032. We also document is in many places on the product page. adamax.png

                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • S SouthernAminos

                    @CDaze812 Each COA clearly documents which is 984 and which is 1032. We also document is in many places on the product page. adamax.png

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    djoelcassell
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @SouthernAminos - I understand the COAs show which one is which, but my question in this thread and the one I asked in my email to your company was "What is the difference between the Adamax 984 and Adamax 1032? other than the numbers after Adamax?" They repeat the same naming convention on the COAs as the listing. I didn't know what 1032 and 984 represented. That is something that could have been answered. I looked at the COAs before I sent the email and posted here.

                    I know now what they mean, thanks to @CDaze812 and the forum here on PeptideCritic.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • World
                    • Users
                    • Groups