Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Announcements
  4. New Feature: Verified Customer Reviews
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

New Feature: Verified Customer Reviews

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
14 Posts 12 Posters 1.0k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote on last edited by Randy
    #1

    We’ve added a new way to strengthen reviews on Peptide Critic: Verified Customer badges.

    If you have purchased from a vendor and left a review, whether it’s a new review or one you posted previously, you can now submit private proof of purchase for moderator verification. Once approved, your review will receive a ✓ Verified Customer badge so other community members know it comes from a confirmed buyer.

    How to add proof
    Go to My Reviews, log in using the email address associated with your review, and upload a receipt or order screenshot for the review you want verified.

    For privacy, your proof is never displayed publicly. It is visible only to you and Peptide Critic moderators.

    You may black out any personal or sensitive information. We only need to see:

    Vendor name, website, or logo

    The product reviewed

    Purchase date

    Order status, such as paid, completed, shipped, or delivered

    The last 4–6 characters of the order number

    Adding proof is optional, but it helps make the community’s reviews more transparent, credible, and useful for everyone.

    1 Reply Last reply
    15
    • J Offline
      J Offline
      JtCjEfF
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      👏👏👏, this is excellent.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan DouglasS Offline
        Stan Douglas
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I 'spose just proving a screenshot from the website's order history will do...

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64W Offline
          WisGal64
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I like this!

          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • vpepsV Online
            vpepsV Online
            vpeps
            wrote on last edited by vpeps
            #5

            This My Reviews page needs to show the title, text and tags of the review too, or have a link at least. I don't recall what products I talked about in that case and I don't know which order I should attach.

            attentiion is all you need

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J Offline
              J Offline
              jackiee
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              This is great !

              Also, I just discovered i have been doing reviews wrong. I always just started a new topic and typed away. I guess reading the instructions would have helped, lol

              I will do them correctly from now on!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • M Offline
                M Offline
                MikeMiranda
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                awesome pretty cool way to weed out the fakes

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • N Offline
                  N Offline
                  Nuncles
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  A nice step in the right direction. Hopefully you wont be bombarded with AI receipts.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                    Mydogdaryl423M Online
                    Mydogdaryl423
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I love this upgrade.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      So are all the current reviews going to be flagged as non verified and people can go back and edit them for confirmation?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • RandyR Offline
                        RandyR Offline
                        Randy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        The current reviews won't be tagged as verified unless the reviewer uploads proof of purchase for those reviews. Starting next week verified customer reviews will carry more weight in our ranking system.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        6
                        • T Offline
                          T Offline
                          Tracy-Li
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Hello everyone on Peptide Critic, I am a supplier of peptides. I would like to know how to become a verified supplier on this forum? Do I need to provide a COA or some test orders? I'm more than willing to cooperate! I can't get in touch with the administrator. Who can help me?

                          RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • V Offline
                            V Offline
                            victora
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            “Who’s asking? 👀😂 I suddenly forgot everything.”

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T Tracy-Li

                              Hello everyone on Peptide Critic, I am a supplier of peptides. I would like to know how to become a verified supplier on this forum? Do I need to provide a COA or some test orders? I'm more than willing to cooperate! I can't get in touch with the administrator. Who can help me?

                              RandyR Offline
                              RandyR Offline
                              Randy
                              wrote on last edited by Randy
                              #14
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • World
                              • Users
                              • Groups