Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. Discussion: ZC Labs
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Discussion: ZC Labs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
4 Posts 4 Posters 247 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptideCritic
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is the official discussion thread for a vendor on PeptideCritic.com.

    πŸ“– View the vendor profile: ZC Labs


    Share your experiences with this vendor, ask questions, or add information that might help other community members.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      With all the exceedingly enthusiastic reviews of this company, it's either quite outstanding, or something else is going on.

      attentiion is all you need

      SoySebastianS 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • vpepsV vpeps

        With all the exceedingly enthusiastic reviews of this company, it's either quite outstanding, or something else is going on.

        SoySebastianS Offline
        SoySebastianS Offline
        SoySebastian
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @vpeps They're legit, I'd say from my experience. I made my first purchase about month ago before they blew up and the price / experience was great. I've made maybe 4 purchases now and I made a review a month ago as well. I would say I'm pretty active on here and usually stick with Nexaph / EZP but I am glad I've expanded past that.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          dispensarysupport
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          I just can't believe people pay these crazy prices for peptides still. Do any of these guys not use the same canned Wordpress/Woocommerce website? They all just look the same.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups